Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 (Page 90)

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chair1992

Wow a really long and good chapter 
Nandini, poor girl is always in the middle of problems
I dont remember what I wrote but I have a feeling, I know why manik behaved like this

Okay you might think I am crazy but I wouldnt want Nandini to give up on medicine completely 
Literature as a side subject okay but other thank that now
I can relate a bit, I choose what my mum wanted instead of what I wanted to study and I don't regret it

I am curious about Harshad, is He completely negative or grey

What Manik did was thoughtfull, was it his way of apologizing
Will Nandu forgive and forget?
I liked the Dhruni friendship (reminds me of the good old times)

Get well soon and don't worry, your story is way too good, no one would stop reading
1) good writing
2) realistic story and realistic characp
3) a very nice idea

umm, i haven't yet decided what nandini will end up doing for now, i just felt like she needed to get a taste of literature, its her dream. and i wanted her to experience this. 
oh that's great, mother's know the best. Embarrassed 

manik is highly unpredictable here, he oddly feels attracted to nandini and he is confused.

thanks a lot for all the kind words, every appreciation means so much to meBig smile

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadh123

Hey are u alright now? Get well soon!
Now coming to the update.. Wow is all i can say.. Harshad makes his dhamekadar boyfriend cheating on two girls entry.. Something about him gives our nandhu bad vibes and here too manik s there to protect her..yipppeee... So manik gave her literature admission???!!" Whoa even am shocked like u nandhu..so that makes us two of us.. Manik owl malhotra?! Good name... Waiting for the next update..and thanks dear for the long update!

yes i'm fine thanksBig smile

yes he gave her a form for taking admission in literature now its her wish.
harshad hahah dhamakedaar entry!LOL 
nah i'm just studying med :)
thanks a lotEmbarrassed

Edited by koolkitty - 24 April 2015 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadh123

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshitha2398

R u okay now??
Whn wil u be writing the next chapter?

yes i'm better thanks!Big smile

i will try to update soonerBig smile
piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
You updated..Big smile..Hope you are well now..
N thank you for this awesome vala updateHug
loved it..MaNan toh like always different n awesome..
N this harshad seems really mysterious ..n negative too..what he was thinking about nandu..
waise awesome timing of Manik..Clap..N he brought admission form for nandu aww so sweet..but i wonder being medical student how she will manage literature ...i mean in both you have read a lot..i can't imagine it,sorry went little bit off topicLOL
in short loved it really..
N keep updating...eagerly waiting for your next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkitty

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravanthi_s

Gal, you are a bunch of awesomeness when it comes to writing!! You pen down so beautifully... I hope you are doing good now. Will kill you if don't update soon!!! :D

hahah i wish to be alive for if you'd kill be who will continue the story?Wink
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloodfortears

oh the happiness..commenting after so long..1st get well soon..thyroid cant be fun..so harshed...harshed..harshed is here.. i missed u jerku..u know i loved the whole mukti and nandini thingy..they r sooo cute..i just wanna get those two and pull there cheeks..though i dont think mukti will be very forgiving after thatLOL..and seeing our owl i had the same reaction as nandini..but it  was sweet and very meaning full thing for manik to do..he already wants to fulfill nandini's wishes..i guess he is falling for her faster then i thought..druve is more brave here..he is not afraid to talk..i like him that way..and both him and alya r in biotech..it will be fun..anyway i have school..so gotta go..and AWESOME CHAPTER...perfect writing..thought out story..1000000000000000 kisses for u..update soon
P.S:didnt nandini know manik is in med class...

ah i have missed your lovely comments so much! 
i'm very glad to hear from youBig smile
thanks a bunchEmbarrassed

manik is not in med school. his subject is not yet known :)
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

Hi kitty get well soon..
Wud lyk to share my pov.. hope u dont mind..im luvn ur every update...bt y nandu has to always put up with  manik's bipolar nature...if he insults her or hurts her it gets to her..it affects her badly..nd the nex moment his small gesture of goodness makes her forget everything..
u r the writer..itz ur Fiction work..hope u take dis as constructive criticismSmile...sry if i offened u... just dat i want nandu to b sassy nd smart...no matter wat reasons r der  behind manik's weird  behaviour ...

i know, i can understand it kinda frustrating as a reader seeing nandini always compromise, every time manik behaves bad with her she gets infuriated decides she will never see his face again but the moment he does something sweet for her, she just forgets everything! but as a author i have imagined her to be a people pleaser, a person who puts others need before her, so that is one reason why she tolerates all miank's mood swings!

not at all, i love to hear how each of you feels about the story line and the characters. i hope i made sense as to why nandini behaves like thisEmbarrassed

and thank youBig smile
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyu008

You updated..Big smile..Hope you are well now..
N thank you for this awesome vala updateHug
loved it..MaNan toh like always different n awesome..
N this harshad seems really mysterious ..n negative too..what he was thinking about nandu..
waise awesome timing of Manik..Clap..N he brought admission form for nandu aww so sweet..but i wonder being medical student how she will manage literature ...i mean in both you have read a lot..i can't imagine it,sorry went little bit off topicLOL
in short loved it really..
N keep updating...eagerly waiting for your next update

thanks!Big smile

well the admission form is just a proposal for the admission, since its her dream she is all excited, i haven't yet disclosed of she will take up literature or not or if she will quit medicine to take up literature.

the update will be up soon :)

Go to top