Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 (Page 153)

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for all the love and support! Big smile

i have made a new thread please comment further on that as this one has already crossed 150 pages! (amazing right? Cool never thought that was possible! Embarrassed)

lots of love 

kitty~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jai18aadhya_cuteSHYPNdivtanvani86Ribelle

crazydreamer Senior Member
crazydreamer
crazydreamer

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
wow

. yaar
the best part
of this story...

awesome
Fantastic
mesmerizing
loved it
love u more now...

tc stay blessed
keep smiling Wink Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkitty

Ashmita18 Senior Member
Ashmita18
Ashmita18

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It was beautiful... their bonding, their closeness, their understanding, their trust, their silence, his story, her feelings, their kiss...everything was just a bliss...it was sooo magical and mesmerizing...finally manik found someone whom he can trust and finally nandini found someone whom she can love... they both are perfect together...lovely...uh are an excellent writer...uh have done a superb job...great going...thank uh sooo much for the pm...really appreciate it...please update real soon...waiting eagerly...keep up the great work...best wishes... :) :D

koolkitty

Fatima_mir Goldie
Fatima_mir
Fatima_mir

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
This is a story that I love the most cauz it looks real ...anddd this was the right time I loved maniks behaviour ...finally he realised ...and theee kiss thooo hahaha let him stay with her this nighhttt plzzz(dirty mindddss bit that's okk) ;)

koolkitty

aaushiiii Senior Member
aaushiiii
aaushiiii

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Loved d update..it was awsm
Continue soon

koolkitty

AQss Groupbie
AQss
AQss

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ur way of writing is awesome dear,, m ur new reader nd just complete very few chapter ,, on my way to catch u up,, but i must admit that ur way of telling stories is just phenomenal ,, like seriously 
"no correction" ,,, "no wait "  "wait what" wowww just awesome ,,, thumbs up gal.. and 2nd what a refreshing story ,, different plot and their role ,, 
Great.. nice,,, pm me plz although abhi 2 3 din me isi thread me rehny wlai hn :P

koolkitty

AQss Groupbie
AQss
AQss

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

i told u before m ur new,, and i m remained speechlesss ,,,,, u made me crazy yaaar ,, i love ur writing and i llove ur story ,, they way u expressed both sides that was commendable... by ur writing i respect u alot ,, and u earn it dearie ,, i love the way nandni thinks and u wrote it so well and beautiful that i m kinda short of word to describe how much i love ur writing,,, something very new, genuine and awesomeee ,,

u carried it so smoothly and nice that i m become a fan of ,, u showed us a genuine love journey ,, and i m lovinf it,, All chapters are so awesomeee ufff seriously i have no words,, 

just Awesome ,, boht aallaaa ,, i dont want u to end it ,, but its writer;s call and i respect that ,, 

nope its not at all pathetic but its genuine and real ,, they are in love gradually discovering each other and earning each other trust ,, i love how manik always get her permission ,, and yess i love there r not crude and wild romantisim but classy, pure and genuine one,, it seems so real as it like not a FF but a novel based on real love story ,,,

now i want to see manik behavior and that harshad drama thing with nandani ,, nd that friends fishy talks, navya's problem and ofcourse how manik deal his past and make some big steps to built her future for nandani ,, and ofcourse how can i forget nandu's mother ,,

i will again say that i am admiring u seriously by ur writing ,, it is reflecting that how much genuine, positive, cleared and straight are u in ur mind ,,, and i love this ,, keep updating as i eagerly w8ing for ur next update

Stay Happy and stay healthy ,, u said in ur one update that in august u will update regularly,, i want u to stick by ur word :) 

Loads of love and i am i found this thread by chance plz PM me when u updated 

Roshni8 Senior Member
Roshni8
Roshni8

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Heya. Awesome update must say
Every time you update more I fall in love with ur story
Hats off dear. U are an amazing writer with Mind blowing writing skills.

And the update, great work
MaNan lying in the middle of a deserted road. And then Manik opens up with her. This shows that he trusts Nandini. And their kiss...

Superb
Update soon and thanks for the pm

koolkitty

Go to top