Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 (Page 145)

pagolmeye Senior Member
pagolmeye
pagolmeye

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolkitty

Originally posted by pagolmeye

Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo Angry Angry

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? Sleepy Sleepy

honey, i'm really sorry that you have to wait longer for updates but you have to understand the fact that i have a real life, where college and career matters a lot! i cannot just quit studying for my final exams and type a chapter.

this is the way i write, i like ending thing at an exciting note so readers are really involved in the story!

i'm sorry again but i can only update when i can, and also it takes a lot of time and hard work for me to type a perfect chapter.
i hope you understand.

Okaay I am accepting this apology but I dnt have any idea for how long you can buy me this excuse Tongue Tongue

Now tell me kisne kaha tha yeh story likhne ki liye IF pe or meri neend kharab karne ki liye ? Angry Angry

This Manik Nandini is haunting me Ouch so I want a payback from you for damaging by thinking power and disturbing my real study and career. I want an update as soon as possible , okay ?

And I am trying my best to understand what you are trying to make me understand   LOL LOL

Okay on a serious note, good luck with your studies and many many wishes for your bright future life kitty Smile

Edited by pagolmeye - 24 July 2015 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinu07

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolkitty

Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo Angry Angry

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? Sleepy Sleepy

honey, i'm really sorry that you have to wait longer for updates but you have to understand the fact that i have a real life, where college and career matters a lot! i cannot just quit studying for my final exams and type a chapter.

this is the way i write, i like ending thing at an exciting note so readers are really involved in the story!

i'm sorry again but i can only update when i can, and also it takes a lot of time and hard work for me to type a perfect chapter.
i hope you understand.

Okaay I am accepting this apology but I dnt have any idea for how long you can buy me this excuse Tongue Tongue

Now tell me kisne kaha tha yeh story likhne ki liye IF pe or meri neend kharab karne ki liye ? Angry Angry

This Manik Nandini is haunting me Ouch so I want a payback from you for damaging by thinking power and disturbing my real study and career. I want an update as soon as possible , okay ?

And I am trying my best to understand what you are trying to make me understand   LOL LOL

Okay on a serious note, good luck with your studies and many many wishes for your bright future life kitty Smile

i will update tomorrowBig smile (hopefully)
Daz4488 Senior Member
Daz4488
Daz4488

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!! Can you make Manik jealous using Abhi or some other character? 

koolkitty

Sadh123 Goldie
Sadh123
Sadh123

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Wow awesome update.. ohoo waiting very eagerly for the next update.. Wink

koolkitty

prathi3 Groupbie
prathi3
prathi3

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
missing da update Unhappy

koolkitty

Cooldude101 Goldie
Cooldude101
Cooldude101

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I am left amazed at what you write! I am always left speechless with the way you describe each and every emotion of our MaNan. Please update fast I'm dying to read the story ahead!ClapSleepy

koolkitty

manan_0711 Goldie
manan_0711
manan_0711

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Update was amazing...
loved it...
nandu being jealous was so cute...
hehe manik can do anything...he entered d girls loo...hehe...
plzzz continue soon...
'll b waiting for d nxt part eagerly...

koolkitty

Fatima_mir Goldie
Fatima_mir
Fatima_mir

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Wow lovely update it wasss... I hate u soha forever...but love that monster manikkk...nandini is so delicate and innocent she just knows how to forgiveee...

Go to top