Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 (Page 144)

highoninsanity Groupbie
highoninsanity
highoninsanity

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolkitty

Originally posted by highoninsanity

Hands down .. You write the most beautiful ff .. I swear to God .. You beat every fan fiction here .. Every one of them .. And I actually joined this forum to read fictions only . and I did find a lot of them which were and are amazing .. But you girl .. Your story beats every other stories .. 
Okay . so this is going  to be long .. I read your story in one go not even kidding .. That is all I have been doing subah se .. I went out for Waxing stuff and I all could think was bout your story .. 
I didn't expect much out of this story in the initial period but your prologue was enough to ignite the curiousity in me .. And I have been hooked up since .. 
Please write soon like really soon .. 
Okay so I like this mukti this bindass yet sweet . I so not like navya and harshad .. And manik .. What can I say about him .. Now that's who u call a effed up person (dotn mind my word) .. I hate him in some parts and in some I just cannot stop form goig awww .. Yes he should not treat nandini badly .. Can he be lil generous towards her .. And if she changes him can we see the changes like him visiting Krishna uncle or talking nicely to his friends .. And not ignoring nandini like that and be generous .. Please its a request .. Don't mind me .. I just feel its necessary for you too knwo how much we all love your work .. And yeah let nandini be more difficult and have self respect and give manik a hard time and make him desperate .. And please don't make him a bad character .. I love him too much . let him be the change in his life for a good you know in a positive way .. Coz you wrote in the last one that maybe it can be negative and positive both . but plej let it be positive only .. I love him too much to be negative .. But at the ned you are writer and I aam very sure what ever you will do you will do great . coz its been your record till now .. 

P.s please p.m me .. I would love to get the update whenever you update the story .. :) 
P.s.s soory for making thsi so long .. I hope I don't bore you to death .. 

hahaha no i;m really happy you gave me such a huge comment! i loved reading itBig smile
i will try to incorporate changes that you have mentioned! 

thanks a lot, it means so much to me that my work is being appreciated and loved! i;m glad to have reader like you and huge comments that really boosts me up to write more!Embarrassed
Aww your welcome .. Anyitme .. Thsi is he first time Iwas writng such huge cmmnt .. But I was to impatient mostly like on adreline rush that I thought i have to tell you .. How brilliant your story is .. Thanks for not at least thinking about my ideas .. Thanks a lot . and write soon .. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkitty

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chair1992

Every time I think I will get an answer, you leave me hanging Cry
Okay I am not liking the behaviour of Nandini and Manik but at the same time I love reading this

I don't approve of their behaviour but than again I am no one to tell them how they should behave

Manik is giving to many wrong signals, he knows what could hurt her but he still isn't bothered, he is but I can't describe it (since my english isn't that good after I left school but hey if you understand german than I would review in german LOL)

In a way he is hurting her since hurting is not only physically 

Nandini she is way to distacted, she can't think straight when Manik is around, she is too forgiving 
But you mentioned maniks influence, that it might be either a good or a bad thing and I am dying to know

Will there be a leap? So we can see how it changed Nandini because it takes time?
Soha is she very bad? Or is she a gray character?

You can pm me and tell me Wink

i know many people have told me the appeal of the story is odd Tongue you don't like what manik is doing but you just can't stop reading itEmbarrassed

i would agree he isnlt hurting her physically but rather emotionally. and nandini is an emotional fool so hopefully towards the end she might just be a stronger person? you knowWink

i don't know i'm not sure but i wont disagree that i have been thinking abt a leap!
and i haven;t paid much attention to soha's character yet! i think she is beautiful but evil at the same time. let's see !

and i cannot pm and tell you everything then you won't read as the excitement will be lostTongue

and thanks i really look forwards to read your commentsEmbarrassed
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sara...

YUS YOU UPDATED!!! I WAS WAITING REALLY BADLY. 

So many similarities with FF wala Manik and real Manik. I love when he says that he'll never hurt Nandini. I hope he really won't but I want to see Nandini get more riled up from him and admit her feelings. 

Manik is confusing but somehow I understand him? He doesn't want to get close to her but he can't seem to get away from her. I kinda understandStern SmileLOL

i'm sorry for making you wait for so long! and i think you are one person that kinda understand my character manik like i doEmbarrassed

thanks and keep readingBig smile
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_Niya

as I've read ur update, it's definitely to b a good morning to me..
dis is d finest FF I've ever read in dis forum! as usual such an amazing & healthy update..
So, if Manik's telling d truth den may b he's not wrong.. but still confused bout how nandini matters to him comparing to others!
he's hell confusing..
bichari Nandini's is falling for him, & he's playing & fooling around! such a mystery!
continue soon kitty.. I'd b waiting..
loads of love!

hahaha i just feel like you are that on reader who is going to stick with me till the end Big smile

i think manik himself doesnt know what he wants with his life, once he never had a family and was ditched by his won father and usually dad are the once that guide you in life!
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya0908n

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!
I was craving for an update!!! So so much!!!
And now it is here!!!!!!
I am so so happy!!! Just damn happy!!
Ok so Manik has taken nandini out for some date or what?????
I hope it doesn't turn out to be something horribly unexpected situation!!;
Anyways hoping for something romantic!!!
You know what!!! You are so so awesome!!!
Extra brilliant update that was!!!!!
Manik!!! Manik!!! Manik!!! He is damn weird!! But i love this side of Manik!! That you showed to us!!!
Awww... Jealous nandu!!! So cute it was!!!!
I will get diabetic!!! Hehe!!! Lol!!!
I am loving this storyline!!! So so much that!!!
It's the best this way!!!
Thank you for making it this way!!!!
You are amazing girl!!!
I love you for this!!!!! So much!!!
I love your story and your magical hands!!!!!
Looking forward to and hottt update if you don't mind!!! You know something romantic!!!
Thanks for such an lovely update!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!
Thanks a lot!!!
I can't stop commenting more!!!
Anyways it's our kyy's birthday and above all you gave an awesome update!!
So everything so happy happy!!!!
Update soon
Waiting eagerly
Lots of love
-Ananya

thanks a lot Big smileEmbarrassed
i donlt have words to describe how much your words of appreciation means to me!
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravanthi_s

Haha... 100 yrs to you! I was thinking about your update yesterday. I was wondering when you will update but suddenly I remembered about your exams... So now I guess we can expect you to update regularly :) and about this update... It is as usual superb! I could actually imagine the whole scenario.. It is so real! Please update soon!! :)

hey!
i;m sorry i have been so busy with exams i couldn't msg you!

thanks! 
i will try to update regularlyBig smile
pagolmeye Senior Member
pagolmeye
pagolmeye

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo Angry Angry

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? Sleepy Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highoninsanityAddrita.Jesin

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pagolmeye

Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo Angry Angry

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? Sleepy Sleepy

honey, i'm really sorry that you have to wait longer for updates but you have to understand the fact that i have a real life, where college and career matters a lot! i cannot just quit studying for my final exams and type a chapter.

this is the way i write, i like ending thing at an exciting note so readers are really involved in the story!

i'm sorry again but i can only update when i can, and also it takes a lot of time and hard work for me to type a perfect chapter.
i hope you understand. 

Go to top