Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 (Page 143)

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 3467

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Finally u updated...
Thank u so much...coz we all were hurt seeing Manik with Soha in last chapter..

Now we are happy..YOUR manik is just something man...the little little things u write abt him..like the way he got sad when he thought nandini thought he might hit her...that chair scene...then him taking her along with him...

I love this manik...and nandini too..

Keep updating regularly pls,...

highoninsanity Groupbie
highoninsanity
highoninsanity

Joined: 20 June 2015
Posts: 60

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hands down .. You write the most beautiful ff .. I swear to God .. You beat every fan fiction here .. Every one of them .. And I actually joined this forum to read fictions only . and I did find a lot of them which were and are amazing .. But you girl .. Your story beats every other stories .. 
Okay . so this is going  to be long .. I read your story in one go not even kidding .. That is all I have been doing subah se .. I went out for Waxing stuff and I all could think was bout your story .. 
I didn't expect much out of this story in the initial period but your prologue was enough to ignite the curiousity in me .. And I have been hooked up since .. 
Please write soon like really soon .. 
Okay so I like this mukti this bindass yet sweet . I so not like navya and harshad .. And manik .. What can I say about him .. Now that's who u call a effed up person (dotn mind my word) .. I hate him in some parts and in some I just cannot stop form goig awww .. Yes he should not treat nandini badly .. Can he be lil generous towards her .. And if she changes him can we see the changes like him visiting Krishna uncle or talking nicely to his friends .. And not ignoring nandini like that and be generous .. Please its a request .. Don't mind me .. I just feel its necessary for you too knwo how much we all love your work .. And yeah let nandini be more difficult and have self respect and give manik a hard time and make him desperate .. And please don't make him a bad character .. I love him too much . let him be the change in his life for a good you know in a positive way .. Coz you wrote in the last one that maybe it can be negative and positive both . but plej let it be positive only .. I love him too much to be negative .. But at the ned you are writer and I aam very sure what ever you will do you will do great . coz its been your record till now .. 

P.s please p.m me .. I would love to get the update whenever you update the story .. :) 
P.s.s soory for making thsi so long .. I hope I don't bore you to death .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolkitty

blookfericon Senior Member
blookfericon
blookfericon

Joined: 23 March 2015
Posts: 268

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
<font size="4">[B]Heyya!
I really find Ur story interesting. U gave a wonderful platform to MaNan fan fiction.! God bless u

Edited by fireflies_love - 24 July 2015 at 11:28pm
Ishie Newbie
Ishie
Ishie

Joined: 01 July 2015
Posts: 4

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I HAVE NO WORDS YOUR STORIES ARE JUST AMAZING AND I LOVE IT
CAN't wait for the next part!!'
Just keep writing and if possible so never end this story because I love it so much
Your vocabulary is really niceSmile
And I love the way you express Nandini's or Manik's feelings
I mean ot's just so beautiful!
Really wonderful'
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Joined: 19 March 2007
Posts: 1180

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fireflies_love

Heyya!
I really find Ur story interesting. U gave a wonderful platform to MaNan fan fiction. I just wanted to tell u that I read the story similar plot. It is amazing story like u consisting same plot. Almost.
It must be Co incidence but do read it!
Stay blessed. And again write down wonderfully like this always!


hey thanks a lot for liking my work! :)

well, i have not heard about this story that you say has a similar plot like mine but i would surely check it out! 
and would also like to mention, that in case you find certain similarities i guess those common similarity are present in almost all love stories. specially if  you read stories concerning the bad boy and good girl fall in love kinda plot you know what i;m talking abt right? :) 
and since you mentioned i just googled about this story that you're talking about, and seems like a good girl and bad boy story! Embarrassed 



Edited by koolkitty - 25 July 2015 at 10:29am
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Joined: 19 March 2007
Posts: 1180

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

Finally u updated...
Thank u so much...coz we all were hurt seeing Manik with Soha in last chapter..

Now we are happy..YOUR manik is just something man...the little little things u write abt him..like the way he got sad when he thought nandini thought he might hit her...that chair scene...then him taking her along with him...

I love this manik...and nandini too..

Keep updating regularly pls,...


i think those little things are what is showing manik's real character and not what he pretends to be!

i think he kinda resisting and trying hard not to fall in love with herEmbarrassed

thanks and i;m sorry i know you hav to wait a lot! but wait till august i will be more regular
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Joined: 19 March 2007
Posts: 1180

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highoninsanity

Hands down .. You write the most beautiful ff .. I swear to God .. You beat every fan fiction here .. Every one of them .. And I actually joined this forum to read fictions only . and I did find a lot of them which were and are amazing .. But you girl .. Your story beats every other stories .. 
Okay . so this is going  to be long .. I read your story in one go not even kidding .. That is all I have been doing subah se .. I went out for Waxing stuff and I all could think was bout your story .. 
I didn't expect much out of this story in the initial period but your prologue was enough to ignite the curiousity in me .. And I have been hooked up since .. 
Please write soon like really soon .. 
Okay so I like this mukti this bindass yet sweet . I so not like navya and harshad .. And manik .. What can I say about him .. Now that's who u call a effed up person (dotn mind my word) .. I hate him in some parts and in some I just cannot stop form goig awww .. Yes he should not treat nandini badly .. Can he be lil generous towards her .. And if she changes him can we see the changes like him visiting Krishna uncle or talking nicely to his friends .. And not ignoring nandini like that and be generous .. Please its a request .. Don't mind me .. I just feel its necessary for you too knwo how much we all love your work .. And yeah let nandini be more difficult and have self respect and give manik a hard time and make him desperate .. And please don't make him a bad character .. I love him too much . let him be the change in his life for a good you know in a positive way .. Coz you wrote in the last one that maybe it can be negative and positive both . but plej let it be positive only .. I love him too much to be negative .. But at the ned you are writer and I aam very sure what ever you will do you will do great . coz its been your record till now .. 

P.s please p.m me .. I would love to get the update whenever you update the story .. :) 
P.s.s soory for making thsi so long .. I hope I don't bore you to death .. 

hahaha no i;m really happy you gave me such a huge comment! i loved reading itBig smile
i will try to incorporate changes that you have mentioned! 

thanks a lot, it means so much to me that my work is being appreciated and loved! i;m glad to have reader like you and huge comments that really boosts me up to write more!Embarrassed
koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Joined: 19 March 2007
Posts: 1180

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishie

I HAVE NO WORDS YOUR STORIES ARE JUST AMAZING AND I LOVE IT
CAN't wait for the next part!!'
Just keep writing and if possible so never end this story because I love it so much
Your vocabulary is really niceSmile
And I love the way you express Nandini's or Manik's feelings
I mean ot's just so beautiful!
Really wonderful'

thanks a lot sweety!Embarrassed

hahahah well i think the story will have to end some day but i think it's gonna take a while so yeah you will have really long until the story ends i can assure that!


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#3-MaNan ff-Love is MaNan(Link to new thread- page 152)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: LoveAngelsimmy   Replies: 1202   Views: 120654

LoveAngelsimmy 1202 120654 09 May 2016 at 6:47pm by khurshidashaikh
MaNan SS :Gallery st-2 pt-15aPG-81 Hatred and revenge but where i

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: Angel_manan   Replies: 652   Views: 80738

Angel_manan 652 80738 24 April 2016 at 11:06am by vaanii078
manan manan manan..

Author: sonali_ace   Replies: 2   Views: 4571

sonali_ace 2 4571 11 June 2015 at 8:48pm by sonali_ace
manan manan manan..please vote guys

Author: sonali_ace   Replies: 0   Views: 2843

sonali_ace 0 2843 11 June 2015 at 8:41pm by sonali_ace
MaNan MaNan MaNan...the best...Cabir the jaan...(edited...updated)

Author: MaNanmatic_Sana   Replies: 2   Views: 13711

MaNanmatic_Sana 2 13711 23 February 2015 at 7:40am by 8seetha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index