Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 - Page 105

manan_0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Update was amazing...
loved it...
nandu being jealous was so cute...
hehe manik can do anything...he entered d girls loo...hehe...
plzzz continue soon...
'll b waiting for d nxt part eagerly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_mir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely update it wasss... I hate u soha forever...but love that monster manikkk...nandini is so delicate and innocent she just knows how to forgiveee...
Bandzzzzz thumbnail
Though I've been a silent reader of this Wonderful piece of work..But today I need to confess this in and out that your words have got on to me!👏 Your writing is LETHAL! I'm literally like a Drug Addict..your FF being my favorite drug!😳
Just wanted to tell,Kitty no one ever has taken me so into their words as me being a Gemini always had a way with words..But you! Hands down you write the best FF in this forum!Continue the great work as you do it the best..Just take a little pity on us-your fans-and try to update a lil earlier..cause..THE WAIT KILLS!😉
Love in truckloads,
A faithful reader. 😊
koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Bandzzz

Though I've been a silent reader of this Wonderful piece of work..But today I need to confess this in and out that your words have got on to me!👏 Your writing is LETHAL! I'm literally like a Drug Addict..your FF being my favorite drug!😳

Just wanted to tell,Kitty no one ever has taken me so into their words as me being a Gemini always had a way with words..But you! Hands down you write the best FF in this forum!Continue the great work as you do it the best..Just take a little pity on us-your fans-and try to update a lil earlier..cause..THE WAIT KILLS!😉
Love in truckloads,
A faithful reader. 😊

i'm happy you commented and i'm highly flattered that you think i write that well even though i'm just well still learning to improve my writing!

thanks a lot 😳

i will try to be regular! no promises though 😳
koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

zainabn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Though you updated after so long but  i loved it the way manik was sharing his secrets with nandini and the blushing part was like awww 👍🏼
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini's behaviour was the "normal" behaviour of a girl in her age
The way she blushed, her excitement, just everything was realistic 

Manik, I am glad he opened up 
Finally 😆

You can't finish this, I mean you can butI don't want to (although I have no right to say this)
This one was one of the first stories of manan, which I started to read

anum85228601 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update I loved it... U have a great awesome fabulous writing skills... Keep rocking dear
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
please don't end this story.but if you do,start another before you end this one.pleaseEdited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Plz update the next part soon