Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya0908n

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!
I was craving for an update!!! So so much!!!
And now it is here!!!!!!
I am so so happy!!! Just damn happy!!
Ok so Manik has taken nandini out for some date or what?????
I hope it doesn't turn out to be something horribly unexpected situation!!;
Anyways hoping for something romantic!!!
You know what!!! You are so so awesome!!!
Extra brilliant update that was!!!!!
Manik!!! Manik!!! Manik!!! He is damn weird!! But i love this side of Manik!! That you showed to us!!!
Awww... Jealous nandu!!! So cute it was!!!!
I will get diabetic!!! Hehe!!! Lol!!!
I am loving this storyline!!! So so much that!!!
It's the best this way!!!
Thank you for making it this way!!!!
You are amazing girl!!!
I love you for this!!!!! So much!!!
I love your story and your magical hands!!!!!
Looking forward to and hottt update if you don't mind!!! You know something romantic!!!
Thanks for such an lovely update!!!
Thanks for the pm!!!
Thanks a lot!!!
I can't stop commenting more!!!
Anyways it's our kyy's birthday and above all you gave an awesome update!!
So everything so happy happy!!!!
Update soon
Waiting eagerly
Lots of love
-Ananya

thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
i donlt have words to describe how much your words of appreciation means to me!
koolkitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravanthi_s

Haha... 100 yrs to you! I was thinking about your update yesterday. I was wondering when you will update but suddenly I remembered about your exams... So now I guess we can expect you to update regularly :) and about this update... It is as usual superb! I could actually imagine the whole scenario.. It is so real! Please update soon!! :)

hey!
i;m sorry i have been so busy with exams i couldn't msg you!

thanks! 
i will try to update regularlyπŸ˜ƒ
pagolmeye thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo 😑 😑

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
koolkitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: pagolmeye

Listen I love this story you know that pretty well. But can u please update soon, like real soon ? Wait I am not mentioning your world's soon, I am mentioning our world's soon which which means by some minutes or hours or at best a day ? I am angry at you. You are just hanging us in a cliffhanger. Pyaar hogaya tumhari story se iska batlab ye nahin ki tumhari jo marji tum wo karo 😑 😑

I even broke my tab, only electronics which I possessed all by myself while reading your last update. So your understanding the gravity , right ? πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

honey, i'm really sorry that you have to wait longer for updates but you have to understand the fact that i have a real life, where college and career matters a lot! i cannot just quit studying for my final exams and type a chapter.

this is the way i write, i like ending thing at an exciting note so readers are really involved in the story!

i'm sorry again but i can only update when i can, and also it takes a lot of time and hard work for me to type a perfect chapter.
i hope you understand. 
pagolmeye thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolkitty

honey, i'm really sorry that you have to wait longer for updates but you have to understand the fact that i have a real life, where college and career matters a lot! i cannot just quit studying for my final exams and type a chapter.

this is the way i write, i like ending thing at an exciting note so readers are really involved in the story!

i'm sorry again but i can only update when i can, and also it takes a lot of time and hard work for me to type a perfect chapter.
i hope you understand.

Okaay I am accepting this apology but I dnt have any idea for how long you can buy me this excuse πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Now tell me kisne kaha tha yeh story likhne ki liye IF pe or meri neend kharab karne ki liye ? 😑 😑

This Manik Nandini is haunting me so I want a payback from you for damaging by thinking power and disturbing my real study and career. I want an update as soon as possible , okay ?

And I am trying my best to understand what you are trying to make me understand   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay on a serious note, good luck with your studies and many many wishes for your bright future life kitty 😊Edited by pagolmeye - 8 years ago
koolkitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: pagolmeye

Okaay I am accepting this apology but I dnt have any idea for how long you can buy me this excuse πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Now tell me kisne kaha tha yeh story likhne ki liye IF pe or meri neend kharab karne ki liye ? 😑 😑

This Manik Nandini is haunting me so I want a payback from you for damaging by thinking power and disturbing my real study and career. I want an update as soon as possible , okay ?

And I am trying my best to understand what you are trying to make me understand   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay on a serious note, good luck with your studies and many many wishes for your bright future life kitty 😊

i will update tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ (hopefully)
Daz4488 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Can you make Manik jealous using Abhi or some other character? 
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome update.. ohoo waiting very eagerly for the next update.. πŸ˜‰
prathi3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
missing da update πŸ˜”
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am left amazed at what you write! I am always left speechless with the way you describe each and every emotion of our MaNan. Please update fast I'm dying to read the story ahead!πŸ‘πŸ₯±