FF: Reflection Of Love~(Manan)~thread#1 - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
i really want nandini to give manik silent treatment or avoid him.he may be nice to her sometimes but in the next second he is horrible to her.whatever his shit is,she is not there take every shit he gives her.she has a life & i believe that does not include taking each & every shit from manik.
Beautiful chapter ...

I could just feel Nandini's helplessness ... Sometimes u just want to scream out loud about ur problems ur sadness but there is often no one to listen *sigh* and the one ur heart bank on in darkest hour when u see him no where it actually aches badly...

And Manik's worst day of whole month when he is paid to be the son of A Rich Man
Or may be punished ...

Two damage souls right now ... As we say *pathar pathar ko kaat ta h *

At least she knows the reason behind the moody Manik. ...

Loved it totally and i seriously don't wanna wait much for next update :(
Interesting mode of the story..cont soon..
it's getting interesting by each update <3
loving it 
Originally posted by Paro_rudra

it's getting interesting by each update <3
loving it 

thanks a lot😃
Originally posted by Endurance

Beautiful chapter ...

I could just feel Nandini's helplessness ... Sometimes u just want to scream out loud about ur problems ur sadness but there is often no one to listen *sigh* and the one ur heart bank on in darkest hour when u see him no where it actually aches badly...

And Manik's worst day of whole month when he is paid to be the son of A Rich Man
Or may be punished ...

Two damage souls right now ... As we say *pathar pathar ko kaat ta h *

At least she knows the reason behind the moody Manik. ...

Loved it totally and i seriously don't wanna wait much for next update :(

i'm glad you liked it! 

i will update sooner this time😳
Yay! U finally updated ðŸ˜ƒ there was a lot of info abt manik in there and it just made the story a little bit more interesting! Let's see what manan do abt each other after this incident! Can't wait for ur next update ;)
Awesome update..an insight into maniks life..his story..nandini hasn't realised her impact in his life..manik should open up about his life with nandini.. Hope we get manan moments in the next chapter.. Please continue soon
hey kitty such a long time
wonderful update wonder what happened to manik ??n his past is bitter aaww he suffered a lot but now wht will nandini do???
so many ques na hehehe sorry update fast n thnx for the pm
love u dear tc..:-)))
Originally posted by Kuushi

Awesome update..an insight into maniks life..his story..nandini hasn't realised her impact in his life..manik should open up about his life with nandini.. Hope we get manan moments in the next chapter.. Please continue soon

yes the next chapter will be manan full :)

thanks😳