for those not fluent in hindi (Page 4)

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Jayashree.

Originally posted by yazhi

Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Different post but interesting peace..well i am tamilian nice to see two tamil people from chennai in this post.I am also from chennai.Being tamilian i don't know to speak or to write hindi.for last four years i was watching hindi shows in the beginning i don't even know single word in hindi it was difficult but i assumed words meanings through their expression and body language of the actors.Then i learnt through books hindi words in tamil (learn hindi in 60 days) LOL but now i understand hindi very well and i try to speak also but not fluently. So i am practicing to speak with my near by living northindian friends.In yhm if any dialouge i don't understand i get it clear in our forum.I really find tuff to understand toshi aunt's punjabi and iyer aunt's tamil LOL

he he he ... i completely agree with you... infact i dont find dat much difficulty in understanding toshiji's punjabi compared to mrs. iyers tamil... very difficult...LOL

i agree even i feel difficult to understand Mrs Iyer's tamil LOL

infact all tamilians will have this problem credit goes to iyer aunty tamil LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jayashree.

sunita_raj Groupbie
sunita_raj
sunita_raj

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hi, i am a tamilian from Malaysia. I dont understand hindi except for few common words. Smile
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Jayashree.

Originally posted by yazhi

Different post but interesting peace..well i am tamilian nice to see two tamil people from chennai in this post.I am also from chennai.Being tamilian i don't know to speak or to write hindi.for last four years i was watching hindi shows in the beginning i don't even know single word in hindi it was difficult but i assumed words meanings through their expression and body language of the actors.Then i learnt through books hindi words in tamil (learn hindi in 60 days) LOL but now i understand hindi very well and i try to speak also but not fluently. So i am practicing to speak with my near by living northindian friends.In yhm if any dialouge i don't understand i get it clear in our forum.I really find tuff to understand toshi aunt's punjabi and iyer aunt's tamil LOL

he he he ... i completely agree with you... infact i dont find dat much difficulty in understanding toshiji's punjabi compared to mrs. iyers tamil... very difficult...LOL

i agree even i feel difficult to understand Mrs Iyer's tamil LOL

infact all tamilians will have this problem credit goes to iyer aunty tamil LOL

ofcourse all credits to her alone... and the way she says aiyoo.. feel like banging my head on the wall
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Peace this is the must need post for me and thank you for that. I am not an Indian so I don't know how to read or speak in Hindi at all. I  like to watch indian movies since I was young and now watching drama from TV. They have English subtitle on TV so I can follow the drama what is going on and some part have English speaking so can understand the story but even with translation I think it is not even full sentence of the real thing they show on TV  but can make it to understandable and follow the drama. And when I start to be member in This forum to read some topic or OS FF TS some writing in English so can under stand story line but some they write in Hindi so have to skip that part even some post now I write to read them then I request them to translate to English like Doc and Gan post. Ok sorry for long writing but hat is story from my side .Love you dear for this post.Heart

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Hi Peace this is the must need post for me and thank you for that. I am not an Indian so I don't know how to read or speak in Hindi at all. I  like to watch indian movies since I was young and now watching drama from TV. They have English subtitle on TV so I can follow the drama what is going on and some part have English speaking so can understand the story but even with translation I think it is not even full sentence of the real thing they show on TV  but can make it to understandable and follow the drama. And when I start to be member in This forum to read some topic or OS FF TS some writing in English so can under stand story line but some they write in Hindi so have to skip that part even some post now I write to read them then I request them to translate to English like Doc and Gan post. Ok sorry for long writing but hat is story from my side .Love you dear for this post.Heart

tfs my dear. Also I have also been writing dialogues in my OSes in Hindi..will do english translations for all my OSes when I am free for you guys..I dint know I was missing so many audience by writing dialogues in hindi! 

usaonly

Go to top