Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

for those not fluent in hindi (Page 3)

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Different post but interesting peace..well i am tamilian nice to see two tamil people from chennai in this post.I am also from chennai.Being tamilian i don't know to speak or to write hindi.for last four years i was watching hindi shows in the beginning i don't even know single word in hindi it was difficult but i assumed words meanings through their expression and body language of the actors.Then i learnt through books hindi words in tamil (learn hindi in 60 days) LOL but now i understand hindi very well and i try to speak also but not fluently. So i am practicing to speak with my near by living northindian friends.In yhm if any dialouge i don't understand i get it clear in our forum.I really find tuff to understand toshi aunt's punjabi and iyer aunt's tamil LOL

he he he ... i completely agree with you... infact i dont find dat much difficulty in understanding toshiji's punjabi compared to mrs. iyers tamil... very difficult...LOL

Edited by yazhi - 25 December 2014 at 5:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Imane.Jayashree.

AngelSREE Goldie
AngelSREE
AngelSREE

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I m a south indian... And in my study time also I was bad in Hindi... But all my frnds and my parents knew Hindi fluently... Even one of my frnd qurreld wit me because of this same reason .. And I took it as a challenge that within some months I will learn hindi by myself, in that time I saw the first promo of yhm it seems interesting... And I started wtchin that..
Nw in present I knw Hindi well and now in most time i m speaking to my friends in Hindi rather than my own language...

Edited by AngelSREE - 25 December 2014 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

Arsenal1982 Newbie
Arsenal1982
Arsenal1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hi there,

I'm an indian from Malaysia. Our language Malay & Engish. And my mother tongue is tamil. So I can't understand hindi at allCry. I like watch hindi movies. Here we can watch hindi movies thru malay subtitles. I start watching hindi drama start frm Ek Muthi Asmaan & I love watch de serial very much. At 1st just watch without subtitles but I got found de subtitles frm this forum. It help me undestand wat they talking.Now I start watch YHMSmile& I luv watch de YHM. Now I'm glad can watch YHM with english subtitles & u people doing very great job coz putting subtitles for us so can we can understand what they talking.

Thanks to you guysClap

rev4evapeace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thank you to all dose who hv shared their stories so far! really nice to know Smile

usaonly

.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.
.Jayashree.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hi
iam jayashree tamilian from chennai
my friends helped me to learn hindi and now i can understand hindi and also talk in hindi

peace..

.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.
.Jayashree.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Different post but interesting peace..well i am tamilian nice to see two tamil people from chennai in this post.I am also from chennai.Being tamilian i don't know to speak or to write hindi.for last four years i was watching hindi shows in the beginning i don't even know single word in hindi it was difficult but i assumed words meanings through their expression and body language of the actors.Then i learnt through books hindi words in tamil (learn hindi in 60 days) LOL but now i understand hindi very well and i try to speak also but not fluently. So i am practicing to speak with my near by living northindian friends.In yhm if any dialouge i don't understand i get it clear in our forum.I really find tuff to understand toshi aunt's punjabi and iyer aunt's tamil LOL

he he he ... i completely agree with you... infact i dont find dat much difficulty in understanding toshiji's punjabi compared to mrs. iyers tamil... very difficult...LOL

i agree even i feel difficult to understand Mrs Iyer's tamil LOL

peace..The_Imane

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I am not indian
Just have base of hindi
Sometimes i dont understand some dialogues.
But more, its differance of society which is difficult to understand
Anyways i read wu for that
And i watch online dont have indians channel

peace..

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Am tamilian from kanyakumari...n i duno even a single word in hindi before ipkknd...ipkknd made me to watch it n learn hindi...n wen ipkknd ended am good in understanding hindi...n i just gave a try to yhm on its 1st epi...n i found its based on my own culture so am watching it...n i also watched eht n beintehaa...now all those shows ended n now am watching yhm alone...i can manage speaking in hindi

Go to top