SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas my dear Pankhis! Heart Hug
Here's a little gift from me EmbarrassedWink

Love, 
May

A Christmas Gift

Taking a final glance over himself in the mirror,  Vikram gave a satisfactory smile to himself,  admiring his long efforts of pulling a laborious yet charming ensemble.  Over his solid body frame, a heavy red coat hung with occasional strips of white running from collar to hips,  complimenting him, with a  pair of similar colored pants.  A huge, crimson Santa hat nestled on his head while a fake white beard perfectly complimented his flawless face. 
He looked like a real Santa. 
Kids would love it,  he thought. 

With a twinkle in his eyes,  he adjusted his coat,  picked up his sack filled with goodies and gifts and turned to leave his room. 

"Jiyu, Rihu,  Come On.  It's getting late. You should sleep now.. "
 Shobha vainly tried to usher her kids to sleep who were dancing and running all over the house with escalating enthusiasm and cheerful squeals. They were waiting for Santa to give them gifts. 

"Mumma,  I want to meet Santa! "  Jiya exclaimed,  her eagerness and excitement quite obvious.

Wearing a santa hat,  Rehaan quipped in,  "YES! YES!  Santa Claus!" 

Jiya pulled Rehaan and her mum close her.  "Mumma,  Santa is real!  He will bring us gifts" 

"And Chocolates! "

"We decorated the Christmas tree too.. " Jiyu said,  her hands extending towards a small tree decorated with glittering stars and colored,  shining threads. Small, miniature dolls of Santa and blue,  green bulbs hung over its branches. A big golden star rested at the apex of the tree. 

Shobha couldn't help but smile at their innocence. 
Handing the coffee mug to Shobha,  Sharda sat besides her. 
"They have decorated it so nicely! "
" Yes. "
Kids had resumed their activity of running around and singing. 

Sharda pulled her close, " Shobha, they look so happy..  And you too.. " She smiled. 

Finally,  after an half hour,  the kids finally agreed to sleep lest they lose their gifts.  " Good.  Now sleep dearies.  Otherwise Santa won't leave you gifts.. ." 
In a few moments,  they were soundly bundled in their blankets as Shobha dimmed the lights. 

Shobha got up to arrange jiyu and reehu's gifts under the tree they had hardworkingly decorated only to see someone in Santa's attire conversing with Sharda.  

"Oh,  shobha,  look... "

" Vikram?!  Is that really you?"
 She stared at his new look,  smiling. 

He grinned.  "Yeah.  Where are my bachhas!?" 

"Slept already.. "

" No worries,  I'll place their gifts besides them.. "

" You got them gifts? Really Vikram,  you didn't have to... " said Sharda. "Okay, Shobha,  I am going upstairs.  If there is anything, call me or Naani.. "   she turned towards the door,  winking and giving Vikram a small thumbs up  without Shobha noticing either of them.  

He simply smiled and went to the bedroom,  Shobha followed him. 

" Really Vikram,  there was no need of all this... "

" C'mon,  Shobha,  I had promised them.  They believe Santa will bring them gifts."

"I meant the attire.  They are already asleep. "

" What if they wake up.  I wouldn't want to disappoint them... " he trailed off while placing a big,  pink- colored wrapped box besides Jiyu and another in Rehaan's arms. 

Moonlight filtered through the glass windows,  creating a calm atmosphere.
Vikram stared at the beauty of his dreams bathed in moonlight.  Her lips forming a sweet smile that always stole his heartbeat.  

"Santa has a gift for kid's Mom too... "

Her eyebrows furrowed,  but the smile never left her face.  Without taking his eyes off her,  he pulled out a small black box. 

Slowly she opened the box.  It held a slick platinum ring with four small diamonds on it. They glistened with intensity as the moonlight fell over them. 
She could feel tears building up.  He could see the surprise in her brown orbs with a tinge of confusion and denial. 
"Vikram,  you know...  I cann... "
He shushed her,  taking off his fake beard.  It had started to annoy him.  
" I asked them first." he said,  pointing to where two innocent kids were cuddled up,  deep in sleep.  " If they hadn't agreed.  I would not have proposed you Shobha..." 
He got down on one knee,  and looked up in her beautiful,  expressive eyes.  
"So,  Will you marry me,  Shobha? "

She let  her happy tears flow,  a big smile on her face. "Yes.. " She muttered. Her arms instinctively went for him as she hugged him.  Vikram could see the immense happiness she felt at that moment. He internally jumped with joy as his mission had been accomplished. 

Placing a light kiss on his lips,  she muttered, "Thank you,  Vikram..." 

This was probably the best Christmas gift she'd ever got from a Santa. 

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 25 December 2014 at 1:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014sham24Josuprailuvrainaartiddsoapsshaaranya-Mrinalini-shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Brillant puece of writing Clap .. God Bless you. Every bit was so beautifully written I was awwwd by it!!
Vikram as Santa was so sweet & the way he proposes to Shobha indeed the best every gift from Santa   Embarrassed
Lovely work May!! I was in smiles with the scene !!

Thank U !! For making Christmas Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

Shiningstar2014 Groupbie
Shiningstar2014
Shiningstar2014

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Merry christmas dear Embarrassed lovely n perfect os on dis beautiful occasion d day when Shobha will agree to marry Vikram will be one of d best gift for all adhyians Embarrassed

SuperChillz1

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
O May did u watch todays episode Vikram getting ready to be Santa & Shobha wants to ask Santa for forgiving getting annoyed at Vikram & Vikram's monolog telling that Shobha was having a rift as she is his apna types !! It was so good ' I so wish he proposes to her , yet the thought of both on the same page for christmas was a bliss Embarrassed

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Brillant puece of writing Clap .. God Bless you. Every bit was so beautifully written I was awwwd by it!!
Vikram as Santa was so sweet & the way he proposes to Shobha indeed the best every gift from Santa   Embarrassed
Lovely work May!! I was in smiles with the scene !!

Thank U !! For making Christmas Clap
Merry Christmas  Shanti! Hug
Shobha deserves a little gift tooWink and what's better than Vikram? WinkLOL
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiningstar2014

Merry christmas dear Embarrassed lovely n perfect os on dis beautiful occasion d day when Shobha will agree to marry Vikram will be one of d best gift for all adhyians Embarrassed
Merry Christmas SwetaEmbarrassed
I hope Vikram actually confesses his feelings to her in his Santa avatarWinkLOL we'll all be dancing with joy then.. 

Shiningstar2014

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

O May did u watch todays episode Vikram getting ready to be Santa & Shobha wants to ask Santa for forgiving getting annoyed at Vikram & Vikram's monolog telling that Shobha was having a rift as she is his apna types !! It was so good ' I so wish he proposes to her , yet the thought of both on the same page for christmas was a bliss Embarrassed
O yes,  I did!  
It was so cute to see Vikram all frustrated and irritated that bis sweet si Shobha was angry with him.  He just couldn't think anything else! And later on,  how he realised that its his Shobha,  it's her haq to get angry sometimes.  And apne gussa karenge na..  He is madly in love with her as we all see.  Shobha is the only person he ever thought about and this strong bonding they share,  its so deep and pure,  a silly,  idiotic Sarika simply can't ruin it by her lowly tactics.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014kiranpri

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
May such an endearing Christmasy OS...
Awww.i am gonna sing "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus..underneath the mistletoe that night..."

Loved it...

got to rush...its Boxing Day much to do.

thank you...

SuperChillz1

Go to top