naksh OS..pehli mulakaat :)

NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A girl draped a beautiful red dupatta on her green coloured suit stared at herself in the mirror in anger..sorry anger is an understatement of how she was feeling..she was plain furious..she glared herself in the mirror..she snarled at her gigantic earrings which were tilting her dedicate head to the side a little..she rolled her eyes at her heavy gold bangels which were weighing her wrists down..making it difficult for her to lift them..she was not wearing these ornaments by choice..these were literally forced on her by her mother who had caught the " get ur daughter married as soon as possible " fever.." what does she think of me ?..that i am some doll who she can play with however she likes..no ways maa..no way..i am a shy girl i know but not a fool..sh said angrily trying to lift her gaudy self who has now become twice her catual weight due to the jwelery that..weighted upon her..akshara was being forced to being " seen" by a guy who will decided her future by her parents.." just wait maa bauji
see how i chase away htis guy..and after this lets see who comes to see me again..she said as she grinned wickedly to herself with a plan formulating in her head..
meanwhile, in the maheshwari house prepration were in full swings..flower draped the ceiling and a big rangoli was being made infront of the door..
rajshri came out of her room to inspect the surroundings.." not bad" but everything must be perfect..the singhnia's are a traditional family..and naitik singhania is a perfect compatible with akshara..it will be in everyone's bebefit if both get married" she said loud enough so that akshara could hear..
akshara was extremly annoyed by now and her anger only grew " oh mr. naitik singhania u will never forget this day as long as u live i promise u.."
finally a big black mercedes benz came through the gates of the maheshwari house.." now remember munna..pls be respectful..i know u are not exactly on cloud 9 but pls for my sake just see her and if u like her " before   she could finish naitik cut her off " that is highly unlikely but i will be respectful..i hope u know ur son at least this much.." she smiled at her son " mera munna " as he off the car ..pls maa don't call me munna" he said..
naitik got off too and much to his displeasure..a band of girls ran towards him with a plate and moved in a circular motion infront of his fae.."what are they doing" naitik asked..
gayatri soflty " they are doing ur aarti " replied in the same tone..
gayatri stare him.." lets just go in " with that they went into the
mansion..
as they entered the house a woman entered..she was old but beautiful naitik recognised her as mrs. maheshwari..mhe bent down to touch her feet whiile she commended herself for finding such a good boy for her daughter..
then vishambhar introduce his whole family to singhnia's and all were start in their chatting..
naitik got bored out of his mind..his eyes around the house..nothing special about the decor but the drapes looked nice..drapes..he looked back at the drapes and caught a glimpse of a girl hiding behind it..he looked closer..she was draped in a green suit..he cought glimpses of her dark flowing hair but could not see her face..he tried and tried but failed miserably..for some reason he could'nt take his eyes of her..vasrha saw this.." my my some one's getting eager isn't he "..naitik got conscious of the situation.." it is perfectly fine naitik ji"..i will take her down now.." naitik managed a smile while she got up to take ...
for some reason akshara could'nt take her eyes of him...he had a strange magnetism which pulled her towards him..but she forced herself to focus on her plan which was to scare him..away any means necessary. varsha entered her room " look akshara. i know u aren't eactly happy about this but naitik is a nice boy and i want best for my friend..varsha said and akshara nodded obediently.." sorry varsha..but i have to do this " she said to herself..alkshara desended the stair slowly while naitik was looking at the gorund.." oh my god..my future daughter in law is so beautiful"..he said " maa what are u " he stopped mid sentence as he looked up only to see the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on..she looked like an angel..he closed his eyes to take in the scene he just saw ..his mother smiled looking at her son's reaction" highly unlikely indeed" she whispered into his ears ..
Edited by rainanaksh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
naitik simply could'nt countain his embarrasment. something like this was also hapenning to akshara..only diferrence is she did'nt show it..akshara sat down gracefully..while spell bound naitik could only stare on..gayatri broke the silence " why don't we let them talk alone " they all agreed..
upon entering the room akshara locked the door..naitik got confused" what's going on ? i am not that kind of guy " akshara rolled her eyes at him.." i need to talk to u in private and i don't want anymore to hear us " akshara said.." ok but before that i need to say something." said naitik..i am not interested in this wedding" both said simultaneously..
both stared at each other for a while not knowing wht else to say..finally naitik burst out laughing" why are u laughing ?" questioned a puzzled akshara" i thought this would be much harder so i planned to tell u that mein aadmi hoon aur aadmi se pyaar karta hu " akshara was confused for a moment but then ralise his implications. she burst out laughing, " I was planning to tell u that i had split personality disorder. " akshara and naitik laughed even more and just like that all awkwardness was gone. they laughed and talked for a long time..akshara felt something differnt occour in her and so did naitik..they never wanted to leave eachother..
suddenly they did't feel like saying anymore finally rajshri and vasrha knocked on the door.." are u guys done ?
it is getting late.." akshara and naitik looked eachother with alots to say but no time..naitik walked ahead when akshara called out to him." wait " she scribbled something down on a peice of paper.." read this when u get home " naitik nodded and slid it into his pocket..
They looked at each other as they exited the room with heavey hearts and a fear of regrets..they had so much to say..why couldn't time just stand still.." have u made your decesion naitik ? " dadda ji asked..
naitik answered befre thinking " yes i am ready "..
akshara's eyes bulged out as she heard his reply..a happiness filled her..
one that she hadn't expexted..naitik felt guilty..he felt like he was imposing his decesion on her.." what about you akshara.." he asked..
akshara 's answer both shocked herself and naitik.." i agree too" naitik was dumbfound..A series of happy eclaims filled the house..
naitik quickly pulled out the paper..
he reeived from akshara..it said.." i love u naitik.."
naitik scream of excitement which startled everyone.." i love u too akshara " he mouthed to akshara..
akshara blushed a deep shade of red..with that they embarked into their new lives as husband and wife..

hey friends hope u all like it..
pls pls pls hit like button too..
SONAM this is for u...Edited by rainanaksh - 9 years ago
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshanakshiran

waiting

ok
avinaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... just too good !!! its very nice raina di. . loved it. .. :) :)
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: avinaksh

wow... just too good !!! its very nice raina di. . loved it. .. :) :)

thanks avi..u always like it..whether it is good or bakwaas 🤣
avinaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainanaksh

thanks avi..u always like it..whether it is good or bakwaas 🤣

kya karu... I have to bcz its never bakwas
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: avinaksh

kya karu... I have to bcz its never bakwas

accha agar bakwaas nahi hai toh tumne apna like kyu hata diya ? :(
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raina
Its just awesome
Perfect 1st mulakat for the most Perfect couple NAKSH
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakshiranridz

Raina
Its just awesome
Perfect 1st mulakat for the most Perfect couple NAKSH

thanks dear..from so many days u didn't gave any comments on my FF or OS..so i thought u don't like my work now..
but thanks for ur comment..i am very happy :D
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
sonam ji itni mehnat kar dali maine ab toh padhkar koi comment de do..ki kaisa laga..