Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

jitesh confirms Kareena in Udta Punjab

Blackbillgates Senior Member
Blackbillgates
Blackbillgates

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
J @jiteshpillaai 1h1 hour ago Mumbai, Maharashtra

From the looks of it,kareena kapoor joins the starcast of Udta Punjab. With shahid kapoor and alai bhatt too. Her dates being worked out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionKim75

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
This might be a cue to her rejecting the film within 24 hrs. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-erQueenExpressionDY.chakravartyMadhuriDixitHakuna-MatataabriahnaScorpio_VelvetG..OAT

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Parineeti ki vaat laga di nawab aur begum ne-aur I have a crush on Saifoo IVs do! 

This might explain Shahid's I never said no to working with Kareena IV!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionCineFanLuverzohasad2.0G..OAT

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Good bye ayushman LOL

Cursed~n~BrokenQueenExpression

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
This movie's cast and timing is confusing me.  When is Alia doing Homi's movie with Sushant?  When is Shahid starting and finishing Farzi?  

I highly doubt Kareena said yes to this.  Unless the script has her not sharing a single scene with Shahid.  In that case then I look forward to promotions and the premier Big smile

QueenExpressionDY.chakravarty

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
There has been much speculation as to who would star opposite Shahid Kapoor in Abhishek Chaubey's next movie. Now, the director has finally confirmed that the leading lady will be Alia Bhatt.
Coincidentally, BizAsia reported that Bhatt let go of Rock On 2 and it seems she's favoured Chaubey's film instead. The director told Mumbai Mirror, "Yes, Alia and Shahid are on board. We go on floors in February. The film will release a year from now, so it's best if I don't talk about it now. All I can say is that the film will be high on drugs!"
A source also spoke about Bhatt's decision, "Alia has told the makers of Rock On 2 that she won't be able to accommodate their film and they have started the hunt for a new girl. Auditions are currently underway in as many as three countries."
Udta Punjab' is going to be set in North India about rampant drug use in the region. It will see Bhatt paired with Kapoor with the second time after Shandaar' which is currently underway, directed by Queen' (2014) director Vikas Bahl.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/alia-bhatt-confirmed-for-udta-punjab-opposite-shahid-kapoor#sthash.w0n3R02n.dpuf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Wasn't Pari doing the film? What happened to that?
awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Wasn't Pari doing the film? What happened to that?

Yep ; but she confirmed not doing this movie

Recently, there have been many rumours surrounding the forthcoming films of Parineeti Chopra. The actress, who is getting ready for the release of her film Daawat-E-Ishq' next week, spoke to BizAsia to clarify any speculation.
When BizAsia asked the actress about the much-talked about project which she has signed with Saif Ali Khan which has reportedly been shelved and also whether she'd signed Udta Punjab' opposite Shahid Kapoor, she said, "I would love to clarify. My next release is going to be Kil Dill' with Ranveer and it is directed by Shaad Ali."
"Apart from that, the film with Saif is absolutely happening but it's been put on hold right now because we're not going to get the time to shoot for it this year. So we've put it on hold right and we will see when is best to start shooting, we don't know when. And no, I haven't signed a film with Shahid yet", Chopra added.
There were a few fans who got in touch with BizAsia asking about Chopra's forthcoming projects and we hope this clarification is what you have been waiting for.
Chopra's full interview with BizAsia, about Daawat-E-Ishq' will be published in the coming days.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/exclusive-parineeti-chopra-denies-signing-udta-punjab#sthash.YjbcnqMt.dpuf

Go to top