India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yayyyyyyyyy..Its Christmas timeee

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas everyone!!! You are all my family..Wishing all of us the best of everything and all the happiness on earth. Keep smiling..May all our wishes come true..God bless Us..And Happiness and peace prevails everywhere. I am a Hindu but it really doesn't matter whether you are a Hindu, Christian or Muslim, No religion teaches us to harm people or kill innocent children..Lets Just wish for a better world and hope peace prevails in our forum too...;) Guys all we need to do is sit back and enjoy the show..Don't worry abt the track and the twists..They have entertained us till date and they will Do so in the future too..Don't LET GO of KY2 just cos the track is not good ..We always have to love them and support them ..I loveee youu all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhansehrmemonnara26kandykandyyogendra1ANGELshwetashahz

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriadiga8

Merry Christmas everyone!!! You are all my family..Wishing all of us the best of everything and all the happiness on earth. Keep smiling..May all our wishes come true..God bless Us..And Happiness and peace prevails everywhere. I am a Hindu but it really doesn't matter whether you are a Hindu, Christian or Muslim, No religion teaches us to harm people or kill innocent children..Lets Just wish for a better world and hope peace prevails in our forum too...;) Guys all we need to do is sit back and enjoy the show..Don't worry abt the track and the twists..They have entertained us till date and they will Do so in the future too..Don't LET GO of KY2 just cos the track is not good ..We always have to love them and support them ..I loveee youu all

merry Christmas to u also Wink and i agree with you and i don't think it is a bad phase in KY2 or the track is not nice... the track is pretty much fine as we can't accept things to go our ways and Manan should be united or romantic scenes etc what ever is going on is good cx they will unite at the rite time so its will be good to sit and enjoy the show Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriadiga8

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.1990

Originally posted by kaveriadiga8

merry Christmas to u also Wink and i agree with you and i don't think it is a bad phase in KY2 or the track is not nice... the track is pretty much fine as we can't accept things to go our ways and Manan should be united or romantic scenes etc what ever is going on is good cx they will unite at the rite time so its will be good to sit and enjoy the show Smile 
I sooo agree with you..We all need to have patience .
ANGELshweta Goldie
ANGELshweta
ANGELshweta

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
amzikhan Groupbie
amzikhan
amzikhan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas everyone. ...I love my ky2 family...  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top