Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Very angry with the show (Page 2)

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Agree with Anissa
Shagun coming back to Bhalla house track have nothing to do with Anita or her friendship with Ekta
Seeing storyline and concept of show it was bond to happen, still if u want to blame anyone than its cvs, bcoz they write the tracks.
Proffession is proffession and both Anita and Ekta r talented and proffessional enough to not let interfere personnal or private relationships
And if u think anyone can play Shagun better, then i want proove
If Anita leave the show today, which she wont do bcoz sshe is proffessional enough, i am 100% sure no one else can play the role better than her, even if that actress is also very talented as Shruti Bapna, Mihika Verma, Shireen Mirza etc
I appreciate these all, and they wuld surely do all their best to play Shaguns role then but Anita play Shagun bestly and perfectly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiraiyya...Anisha_anitan

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I have always maintained that the actors are doing their job really well. I think the writers messed it up badly. They could have handled the situation in a mature way instead of jagat mata style. Where is Raman in all this how come he is not taking charge of the situation. He is father to that twerp and ex to the vamp how come he has no say in this ?

Edited by Ishrafanno1 - 25 December 2014 at 9:35am
Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

I have always maintained that the actors are doing their job really well. I think the writers messed it up badly. They could have handled the situation in a mature way instead of jagat mata style. Where is Raman in all this how come he is not taking charge of the situation. He is father to that twerp and ex to the vamp how come he has no say in this ?

Just cant wait till karan comes back from his vacation.
paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged

LOL

I Know actors are doing good job...my post is not about any particular actor...

I am saying is that in order to get this one shagun recycled track in, they have completely sidelined all the other characters, and made the show boring as hellSleepy
The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged

there seems to be huge confusion about availibility of actors, as they r turn by turn out of town for xmas and new year, even i heard yhm wont air on 31st, lets see how directors and writers handle this

Go to top