Very angry with the show

Posted: 9 years ago
I am hardly watching the show anymore and the reasons are:
Honestly don't expect anything but recycled crap from Ekta CV's, and handling of social issues is disgusting.  
I mean how lame is that, that in order to accommodate a recycled track and giving importance to Adi and this stupid Shagun...

They have pretty much side lined all the Important characters in the show.  

I mean There is no more Mihir and Mihika we get to see that often, just one scene here or there
Don't get to see Mr. and Mrs Iyer, they disappeared
All of a sudden Balla and his wife disappeared, god knows where...leaving their little kid behind???

Mani also disappeared without any reason, as last time we saw him was with raman and what happened to the threat he gave to Ashok?
We hardly get to see Romi, may be once in a while
and may be like one 
and hardly see any lead scenes, once in a while raman and ishita come into the same frame i find

All the rest of the characters are stacked away somewhere into no man's land...

the Essence of the show, the family togetherness that was there, is all gone...to accommodate the ugly vamp, and her constipated expression kid😑

I would trade Shagun and her constipated kid for all of the above any day
ANITA IS EKTA's favourite. πŸ₯±  We will have to tolerate her bull shit.  Edited by Sanu... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sanu...

ANITA IS EKTA's favourite. πŸ₯±  We will have to tolerate her bull shit. 

lol If she is her favourite, she should keep her in her house...The show runs because of viewers...and in all honesty, have been skipping pretty much all episodes, or just watch Raman Ishita scenes once in a while...if she continues to ignore all other actors, and gives importance to people who we don't want to see  like constipated kid, and his mom, than people might end up ditching the show all πŸ€’
Originally posted by paagalbandar

lol If she is her favourite, she should keep her in her house...The show runs because of viewers...and in all honesty, have been skipping pretty much all episodes, or just watch Raman Ishita scenes once in a while...if she continues to ignore all other actors, and gives importance to people who we don't want to see  like constipated kid, and his mom, than people might end up ditching the show all πŸ€’
true
Only ekta gives her roles, this shows her real acting talent πŸ˜† 
look at the girls who play simmi and vandu, they are good actors. πŸ‘
Edited by Sanu... - 9 years ago

true
Only ekta gives her roles, this shows her real acting talent πŸ˜† 
look at the girls who play simmi and vandu, they are good actors. πŸ‘

i think now all r back. Plus Rinki, so too many ppl in Bhalla house all at once...

ANITA IS EKTA's favourite. πŸ₯± We will have to tolerate her bull shit.

Anita maybe ektas favourite but what has that got to do with this track. The character of shagun has a important role in the show and is bound to get some meaty tracks. As for shagun in bhalla house well thats cvs problem.

true
Only ekta gives her roles, this shows her real acting talentπŸ˜†
look at the girls who play simmi and vandu, they are good actors.πŸ‘

Sorry dear but many of anita's films have nothing to do with balaji and infact her other show is not from balaji. Name another actress who you think should play shagun?
Agree with Anissa
Shagun coming back to Bhalla house track have nothing to do with Anita or her friendship with Ekta
Seeing storyline and concept of show it was bond to happen, still if u want to blame anyone than its cvs, bcoz they write the tracks.
Proffession is proffession and both Anita and Ekta r talented and proffessional enough to not let interfere personnal or private relationships
And if u think anyone can play Shagun better, then i want proove
If Anita leave the show today, which she wont do bcoz sshe is proffessional enough, i am 100% sure no one else can play the role better than her, even if that actress is also very talented as Shruti Bapna, Mihika Verma, Shireen Mirza etc
I appreciate these all, and they wuld surely do all their best to play Shaguns role then but Anita play Shagun bestly and perfectly.
I have always maintained that the actors are doing their job really well. I think the writers messed it up badly. They could have handled the situation in a mature way instead of jagat mata style. Where is Raman in all this how come he is not taking charge of the situation. He is father to that twerp and ex to the vamp how come he has no say in this ?Edited by Ishrafanno1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

I have always maintained that the actors are doing their job really well. I think the writers messed it up badly. They could have handled the situation in a mature way instead of jagat mata style. Where is Raman in all this how come he is not taking charge of the situation. He is father to that twerp and ex to the vamp how come he has no say in this ?

Just cant wait till karan comes back from his vacation.