Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arjun's ex GF Reena was his girlfriend when Arjun was a criminal, a thief. So I doubt if shes a positive character. 

There is also a possibility that Reena also heard rumors abt the royal jewel hidden near Everest and thats why shes here? 

God knows what she is and who she is...I am just praying to god that she turns out to be positive character.Rest is upto the CV's
peeyara thumbnail

Arjun knows why Rungta hired him, thats been shown from the beginning. Arjun mentioned it several times. 
Rungta's main goal for this expedition was something else and Arjun was part of his plan from the beginning and knew what Rungta was after...the royal jewels buried near the summit of Everest. 

Arjun did know about roongta's plan from beginning but partially
Arjun too was shocked on hearing that Sarpech worths 900crores
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marie_789

Akash and Arjun's mountaineering tour is being sponsored by Roongta...Roongta is not sponsoring Arjun to steal the head gear...So he can definitely refuse it if he wants to...And I noticed in today's episode that Arjun seemed to be in love with ex so she might play a role in stopping him or whatever...

I really want to see the past of those two...Getting on my nerves.They had absolutely no direct interaction since she has arrived and surprisingly no one has found it odd.Usually journalist jump at an idea of getting Arjun's interview and here they both had no interactions whatsoever...

it looks like Reena knows everything about arjun n thats why he is kinda avoiding her 
once Arjun tried to talk to her but she walked away

peeyara thumbnail

Arjun's ex GF Reena was his girlfriend when Arjun was a criminal, a thief. So I doubt if shes a positive character. 

There is also a possibility that Reena also heard rumors abt the royal jewel hidden near Everest and thats why shes here? 

its roongta who has chose Reena as journo for his expedition so its a possibility that she know about roongta's plan or may be not ðŸ¤”
if Reena knows about roongta's plan she must be negative otherwise i guess she is positive who was genuinely in love with arjun n still does love him
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

Arjun did know about roongta's plan from beginning but partially

Arjun too was shocked on hearing that Sarpech worths 900crores

Arjun knew Rungta was after buried treasure but he was shocked to hear the value of the sarpech! Even we are shocked to hear that its worth 900 crores! That is sheer exaggeration! ðŸ˜†
A single sarpech cannot be valued at 900 crores, maybe a whole set of princely jewels might be worth 100 crores but 900 crores is too much! 
peeyara thumbnail

Arjun knew Rungta was after buried treasure but he was shocked to hear the value of the sarpech! Even we are shocked to hear that its worth 900 crores! That is sheer exaggeration! ðŸ˜†
A single sarpech cannot be valued at 900 crores, maybe a whole set of princely jewels might be worth 100 crores but 900 crores is too much! 

😆 thoda fiction chalta hai ðŸ˜‰

pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

its roongta who has chose Reena as journo for his expedition so its a possibility that she know about roongta's plan or may be not ðŸ¤”
if Reena knows about roongta's plan she must be negative otherwise i guess she is positive who was genuinely in love with arjun n still does love him

Rungta may have hired Reena on purpose, he wants to make sure Arjun completes his mission otherwise he can blackmail Arjun that Reena knows abt his criminal past and being a journo she can expose his past to the public. 

Reena and Arjun are avoiding each other, they act awkward whenever they come face to face...its possible that Reena dated Arjun in the past and then she came to know that hes a criminal and went to jail...then she felt betrayed and left him. Thats why shes avoiding him now. 
peeyara thumbnail

Rungta may have hired Reena on purpose, he wants to make sure Arjun completes his mission otherwise he can blackmail Arjun that Reena knows abt his criminal past and being a journo she can expose his past to the public. 

Reena and Arjun are avoiding each other, they act awkward whenever they come face to face...its possible that Reena dated Arjun in the past and then she came to know that hes a criminal and went to jail...then she felt betrayed and left him. Thats why shes avoiding him now. 

Roongta hiring her made it more complex ðŸ˜†
he dont do social service so there is some big reason ðŸ˜›
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why or how can Arjun refuse to get what Rungta wants? He is being sponsored by Rungta, isnt he?

Rungta is paying him to do the job, so he will attempt to do it, however Akash and Anjali might find out what Arjun is after and they might stop him or influence him.

Agree
pallavi25 thumbnail

In December 25th episode, Rungta clearly told Arjun in the tent: You already know I sponsored this mission only for the sarpech. 
That means Arjun knew from the beginning he was supposed to find the sarpech buried near the summit.