Everest

Rungta after buried treasure?

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

In the precap, Rungta was telling Arjun that if Nasir summits first then he will find the SARPECH first.
Sarpech is a turban ornament worn by princes!

Maybe there is a sarpech buried somewhere near the summit and Rungta is after that! Probably that sarpech has historical value and is priceless, so if Rungta gets it then he will sell it and buy back his dad's company again. 
But why would there be buried treasure near the peak of Everest? ðŸ˜•

Sample of a sarpech:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I donot think that Arjun will bring that for him...First during initial episodes i used to think that he would do anything but after entry of his ex girlfriend I think it has invoked some emotions in him maybe...

Roongta is not going to get that it is for sure.
timi2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marie_789

I donot think that Arjun will bring that for him...First during initial episodes i used to think that he would do anything but after entry of his ex girlfriend I think it has invoked some emotions in him maybe...

Roongta is not going to get that it is for sure.

i also think same
Marie_789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: timi2000

i also think same

And If not I would hope that Reena (Arjun's ex-gf) entry awakens some emotions in Arjun...

And I would definitely love to see romantic scenes between Arjun and Reena.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Why or how can Arjun refuse to get what Rungta wants? He is being sponsored by Rungta, isnt he?

Rungta is paying him to do the job, so he will attempt to do it, however Akash and Anjali might find out what Arjun is after and they might stop him or influence him. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ One day this Truth of Roongta will come out in front of this team on their Everest journey! 
I'm sure.. they will definitely try to stop Roongta from stealing it.. 
Marie_789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Why or how can Arjun refuse to get what Rungta wants? He is being sponsored by Rungta, isnt he?

Rungta is paying him to do the job, so he will attempt to do it, however Akash and Anjali might find out what Arjun is after and they might stop him or influence him. 

Akash and Arjun's mountaineering tour is being sponsored by Roongta...Roongta is not sponsoring Arjun to steal the head gear...So he can definitely refuse it if he wants to...And I noticed in today's episode that Arjun seemed to be in love with ex so she might play a role in stopping him or whatever...

I really want to see the past of those two...Getting on my nerves.They had absolutely no direct interaction since she has arrived and surprisingly no one has found it odd.Usually journalist jump at an idea of getting Arjun's interview and here they both had no interactions whatsoever...
pallavi25 thumbnail

Akash and Arjun's mountaineering tour is being sponsored by Roongta...Roongta is not sponsoring Arjun to steal the head gear...So he can definitely refuse it if he wants to...And I noticed in today's episode that Arjun seemed to be in love with ex so she might play a role in stopping him or whatever...

Arjun knows why Rungta hired him, thats been shown from the beginning. Arjun mentioned it several times. 
Rungta's main goal for this expedition was something else and Arjun was part of his plan from the beginning and knew what Rungta was after...the royal jewels buried near the summit of Everest. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 9 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arjun knows why Rungta hired him, thats been shown from the beginning. Arjun mentioned it several times. 
Rungta's main goal for this expedition was something else and Arjun was part of his plan from the beginning and knew what Rungta was after...the royal jewels buried near the summit of Everest. 

I am not saying that Arjun doesnot know Roongta's real mission.He does know about it.I am just suggesting if his ex turns out to be positive she would be the one who would make changes in his heart probably...This is possibility as long as his ex is positive.
pallavi25 thumbnail

I am not saying that Arjun doesnot know Roongta's real mission.He does know about it.I am just suggesting if his ex turns out to be positive she would be the one who would make changes in his heart probably...This is possibility as long as his ex is positive.

Arjun's ex GF Reena was his girlfriend when Arjun was a criminal, a thief. So I doubt if shes a positive character. 

There is also a possibility that Reena also heard rumors abt the royal jewel hidden near Everest and thats why shes here?