India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Rungta after buried treasure?

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

In the precap, Rungta was telling Arjun that if Nasir summits first then he will find the SARPECH first.
Sarpech is a turban ornament worn by princes!

Maybe there is a sarpech buried somewhere near the summit and Rungta is after that! Probably that sarpech has historical value and is priceless, so if Rungta gets it then he will sell it and buy back his dad's company again. 
But why would there be buried treasure near the peak of Everest? Confused

Sample of a sarpech:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieLovelyLakshmisabreen_06cocoatreepeeyaraAyeChavanni-Swetha-

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I donot think that Arjun will bring that for him...First during initial episodes i used to think that he would do anything but after entry of his ex girlfriend I think it has invoked some emotions in him maybe...

Roongta is not going to get that it is for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshqDewaanipallavi25

timi2000 Goldie
timi2000
timi2000

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

I donot think that Arjun will bring that for him...First during initial episodes i used to think that he would do anything but after entry of his ex girlfriend I think it has invoked some emotions in him maybe...

i also think same

Marie_789pallavi25

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by timi2000

i also think same

And If not I would hope that Reena (Arjun's ex-gf) entry awakens some emotions in Arjun...

And I would definitely love to see romantic scenes between Arjun and Reena.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmi

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Why or how can Arjun refuse to get what Rungta wants? He is being sponsored by Rungta, isnt he?

Rungta is paying him to do the job, so he will attempt to do it, however Akash and Anjali might find out what Arjun is after and they might stop him or influence him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmi

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
^ One day this Truth of Roongta will come out in front of this team on their Everest journey! 
I'm sure.. they will definitely try to stop Roongta from stealing it.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmipeeyarapallavi25

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Why or how can Arjun refuse to get what Rungta wants? He is being sponsored by Rungta, isnt he?

Rungta is paying him to do the job, so he will attempt to do it, however Akash and Anjali might find out what Arjun is after and they might stop him or influence him. 

Akash and Arjun's mountaineering tour is being sponsored by Roongta...Roongta is not sponsoring Arjun to steal the head gear...So he can definitely refuse it if he wants to...And I noticed in today's episode that Arjun seemed to be in love with ex so she might play a role in stopping him or whatever...

I really want to see the past of those two...Getting on my nerves.They had absolutely no direct interaction since she has arrived and surprisingly no one has found it odd.Usually journalist jump at an idea of getting Arjun's interview and here they both had no interactions whatsoever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmi-Wishes--Swetha-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi25

Akash and Arjun's mountaineering tour is being sponsored by Roongta...Roongta is not sponsoring Arjun to steal the head gear...So he can definitely refuse it if he wants to...And I noticed in today's episode that Arjun seemed to be in love with ex so she might play a role in stopping him or whatever...

Arjun knows why Rungta hired him, thats been shown from the beginning. Arjun mentioned it several times. 
Rungta's main goal for this expedition was something else and Arjun was part of his plan from the beginning and knew what Rungta was after...the royal jewels buried near the summit of Everest. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 25 December 2014 at 3:10pm

LovelyLakshmi-Swetha-

Go to top