Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u for the spoiler!!!!😃
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
sareen and neel doing anu's grihaprvesh awww😊 and sareen consoling her its so good so now dev, neel sareen and anu are a team kari do whatever drama you are upto because tu toh  gayi!😡  and rajat m feeling literal shame on you yaar your younger brother is having more brains than you so you should go and dubaao yourself in chullu bhar paani
but you know what guys? once kari is caught she will not spare aastha also and finally that allahbadi buaji should nicely dubaao the paapis and dhoofy their paaps. a women giving lectures to the whole world cannot go so weak in her own home 
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm new to this forum. I recently came across the couple. I would say Rajat was a fine gentleman until recently. He doesn't know what to do. But I really like Anu is bold, fun loving and hell stubborn. So I'm looking forward to the up coming episodes.
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janestone6

I'm new to this forum. I recently came across the couple. I would say Rajat was a fine gentleman until recently. He doesn't know what to do. But I really like Anu is bold, fun loving and hell stubborn. So I'm looking forward to the up coming episodes.

welcome to the forum
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...so sweet of Neil and Sareen...doing grahpravesh..rajat ka toh dimag kharab ho gaya hai...abd Airforce  officer hoke psta nahi chala kya use ki kari ne khud ko sirf scratch kiya hain
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amfi123

welcome to the forum 

\
Thank you

minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt sareen uncle will do ghar parvesh plus i think it a first fot indoan dramas for a man to do it if i am not wrong
Waida1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minga

i felt sareen uncle will do ghar parvesh plus i think it a first fot indoan dramas for a man to do it if i am not wrong

Ya!... I also think this is the first time in an indian soap a father-in-law is going to do grihapravesh of his daughter-in-law and Neil helping him in all this...it's so cute naa...😛I'm liking this father-in-law /daughter-in-law and dewar/bhabi jodi...😉 Minty and Rajat can go to hell...😡