Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Main Arzoo ke saath kya kar raha hoon...

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I posted this on another thread but it turned out to be pretty long so thought of making a new post Wink

Coming to the episode, I really enjoyed it post the painful intensity of the past two days (which I enjoyed too, but in a different way). The breakfast scene was like a breath of fresh air for Sahir and the audience too I am sure. And then, like everyone else feels, KA was super-cute today Big smile

I also enjoy Rehman's encounters with Sahir  - the way he storms or sneaks into Sahir's cabin and the way every time Sahir manages to put him back in his place and send him off in his classy way - I just love that!

Now, the most interesting part about the episode:
Sahir asks himself what he is doing with Arzoo - but the most important question is WHY is he doing this. He had placed the initial bet to make Arzoo confess and prove to Zaki that she is a gold-digger - so that Zaki marries Sam (though I have always been confused about this as to why if Zaki stopped loving Arzoo would he still marry Sam for whom his hatred is very clear - anyway I will let that pass) . He has succeeded in getting her to confess now (fulfilling his own subconscious wish of winning her love I suppose) but he has failed in convincing Zaki of her being a gold-digger. In fact, Zaki has very intelligently deduced the truth that Arzoo's affections and loyalties were, are, and most importantly, will always be with Sahir. Though this is heartbreaking for him, this has not alienated him from Arzoo but bound him closer to her as her well-wisher and he now wants to ensure she is spared the pain of heartbreak. Sahir himself has realized that Arzoo is not a gold-digger and he has clearly failed to convince Zaki to marry Sam (via the Arzoo route). I do not know why he so confidently told Rehman yesterday that he has removed the obstacle between Zaki and Sam. What makes him so confident that Zaki will marry Sam when Zaki clearly shows no inclination of doing that? Why is Sahir still playing on with Arzoo then? I agree he cannot break the truth of his "game" to her overnight, but why keep manipulating her still (I know many of the so-called manipulations are real feelings - but he does not want to believe that)?

I feel there is no game now because Sahir does not get anything out of making Arzoo shower her love on him in front of Zaki who has accepted this fact already and is still not ready to marry Sam. Sahir's game is now his reality actually and the only reason he is prolonging it is because he wants Arzoo to himself - her love, her attention, her whole self. 

There is another possibility here that occurred to me when Sahir said he will tell Arzoo the truth if Zaki marries Sam. So, is that a new game now - prolong the "deception" and emotionally blackmail Zaki to get married - the earlier he does that the sooner Arzoo is released from the trap? I am totally confused here Confused

Thank god for that self-talk - the reality is slowly dawning on him Big smile

PS: I found Arzoo's behavior weird at the office today. Agreed, she is in love, her first love, and with such a guy too, but still you don't follow your boss/lover like that with an ear-to-ear grin in front of everybody at work! Come on, the guy will feel uncomfortable LOL But I guess they want to show her "innocence" through her smile and actions...so I will let that pass as well.

Shivya's expressions were really wonderful in that breakfast scene when she is looking at Sahir laughing - we are with you Arzoo - wouldn't we give everything for this guy's happiness ...haaye Day Dreaming

Also, HC has changed his body language tremendously in the last 2-3 episodes. Ever since he told her that he will not show his pain-inflicting side to her (what a loss for me as all the real stuff lies in that dhaarwala side only Ermm), he has been so subtle and may I say behaving as if he is dead/exhausted/tired/drained (except for the few moments of the post-dip embrace) - donno if it is because of his promise to Arzoo or sadness about the fact that even she is not ready to accept him as a whole or the shooting schedule LOL - but whatever it is, I love everything about him!! 

Chalo, this one turned out to be long as well...Merry Christmas to all and huggss Hug

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerobinsameemad_maddylovesick23VD927pp29JosupraeternalashaBujee09grumpydwarfnehaarshi09Ecrivain.-Chipper-Treat-NusiSg-vandy-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
You raised some very valid points! Zaki being in love with Arzoo or not really is not the reason behind him not wanting to marry Sam. He does not want to marry Sam because forget love he doesnt even like her as a person. And he is under the impression he might be getting trapped in a false accusation by her! So why this ruthless game by Saahir? As we can see Zaki still does not want to marry Samaira?

I agree Arzoo is going a bit too far in following Saahir everywhere. She comes across a bit strange even despo. He did emotionally blackmail her too as he is planning on emotionally blackmailing Zaki right now. The love confession she might have been forced into admitting but she shouldnt be all mushy over someone who emotionally blackmailed her. This is going to make her feel even more foolish afterwards when she find out the truth.

I didnt necessarily agree with everything. But there are some very valid points here! Well written! Thumbs Up

Edited by redviolet - 24 December 2014 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Hey there I am finding the epis nowadays pretty well coordinated n directed and they even make sense Shocked?.well mostly LOL

Ah sahir is a guy who is gonna touch the bottom lengths of being the " bad " one n when time comes he will have to n will redeem himself very aptly too cos for one he is just n right now he is Just driven by empty promises n deals n also hatred for Zeenat ...but when time comes he will go to any kength to seek forgiveness for ARZOO Big smile

Hmm I think I agree abt ARZOO following sahir Like a love sick puppy but it's ok for me the epi had to show ARZOO In bubble which will Burst n hurt her n zaki being the messenger while sahir is the driving force 

Loving the show now Clap
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

I posted this on another thread but it turned out to be pretty long so thought of making a new post Wink
Wasn't able to catch your other post, but this surely is an interesting one Smile

Coming to the episode, I really enjoyed it post the painful intensity of the past two days (which I enjoyed too, but in a different way). The breakfast scene was like a breath of fresh air for Sahir and the audience too I am sure. And then, like everyone else feels, KA was super-cute today Big smile

Yeah it was like the Cvs listened to our wishes finally. One of the usps of the show was the light hearted exchanges between the lead pair and it was sorely missed. I loved Sahir's reaction of the ulti part in his coffee and Arzoo's treatment of KA was so hilariously funny LOL

I also enjoy Rehman's encounters with Sahir  - the way he storms or sneaks into Sahir's cabin and the way every time Sahir manages to put him back in his place and send him off in his classy way - I just love that!

Yeah the two adversaries are well matched. But Sahir always has the last word .

Sahir asks himself what he is doing with Arzoo - but the most important question is WHY is he doing this. He had placed the initial bet to make Arzoo confess and prove to Zaki that she is a gold-digger - so that Zaki marries Sam (though I have always been confused about this as to why if Zaki stopped loving Arzoo would he still marry Sam for whom his hatred is very clear - anyway I will let that pass) . He has succeeded in getting her to confess now (fulfilling his own subconscious wish of winning her love I suppose) but he has failed in convincing Zaki of her being a gold-digger. In fact, Zaki has very intelligently deduced the truth that Arzoo's affections and loyalties were, are, and most importantly, will always be with Sahir. Though this is heartbreaking for him, this has not alienated him from Arzoo but bound him closer to her as her well-wisher and he now wants to ensure she is spared the pain of heartbreak. Sahir himself has realized that Arzoo is not a gold-digger and he has clearly failed to convince Zaki to marry Sam (via the Arzoo route). I do not know why he so confidently told Rehman yesterday that he has removed the obstacle between Zaki and Sam. What makes him so confident that Zaki will marry Sam when Zaki clearly shows no inclination of doing that? Why is Sahir still playing on with Arzoo then? I agree he cannot break the truth of his "game" to her overnight, but why keep manipulating her still (I know many of the so-called manipulations are real feelings - but he does not want to believe that)?

Yeah infact most of us had deduced that Zaki might turn negative, But he has really been a pleasant surprise. He is heart broken, knows Arzoo will never be his, but he is not going to stand by and watch his brother ruin Arzoo's life either. I loved him for giving a reality check to his brother by reminding him that he's an already married man. 

I feel there is no game now because Sahir does not get anything out of making Arzoo shower her love on him in front of Zaki who has accepted this fact already and is still not ready to marry Sam. Sahir's game is now his reality actually and the only reason he is prolonging it is because he wants Arzoo to himself - her love, her attention, her whole self. 

I differ with you here, I don't think he has accepted the fact that Zaki will not marry Sam, otherwise he wouldn't have asked Rehman to go ahead with Sagai plans. There are two things at play here, one, Sam is preggy with his bro's child, so he has to do the honorable thing, second, ofcourse is the deal, its very imp to him, he has mortgaged everything and to save himself from ruin, he has to get the two of them hooked by any means.

There is another possibility here that occurred to me when Sahir said he will tell Arzoo the truth if Zaki marries Sam. So, is that a new game now - prolong the "deception" and emotionally blackmail Zaki to get married - the earlier he does that the sooner Arzoo is released from the trap? I am totally confused here Confused

Yeah it is a bit confusing, but to give his due, Sahir does not know that Sam is only pretending, so that she can get married to Zaki. Sahir is an astute man, if you remember, he tells Arzoo that he has seen the love in her eyes many times, he also knows that Zaki truly loves Arzoo and will do anything to protect her and he is taking a gamble on this. The way I see it, Sahir had planned that once Zaki sees SAAZ together, he will be heart broken and on the rebound will agree to marry sam, he didn't foresee his brother standing up for Arzoo. 

Now that his plans are a bit awry, he has decided to take the blackmail route, So to save his own skin ,and Arzoo's  Zaki needs proof that Samaira was indeed lying. With that he can confront Sahir, Sahir will obviously breathe down Rehman's neck and deal will happen without any engagement and Sahir will not need to carry on the pretense. Ofcourse any which ways Arzoo is being set up for a heart break, i don;t think anything can prevent that now. 

Yeah but the ruthless streak in him will make him do what he has to do till he knows otherwise. 

PS: I found Arzoo's behavior weird at the office today. Agreed, she is in love, her first love, and with such a guy too, but still you don't follow your boss/lover like that with an ear-to-ear grin in front of everybody at work! Come on, the guy will feel uncomfortable LOL But I guess they want to show her "innocence" through her smile and actions...so I will let that pass as well.

Lol...it was like she was stalking him, wonder what the other staffers thought about her sappy smiles :) 

Shivya's expressions were really wonderful in that breakfast scene when she is looking at Sahir laughing - we are with you Arzoo - wouldn't we give everything for this guy's happiness ...haaye Day Dreaming

Hmm humlog kitne bade fanbaaz hain Wink

Also, HC has changed his body language tremendously in the last 2-3 episodes. Ever since he told her that he will not show his pain-inflicting side to her (what a loss for me as all the real stuff lies in that dhaarwala side only Ermm), he has been so subtle and may I say behaving as if he is dead/exhausted/tired/drained (except for the few moments of the post-dip embrace) - donno if it is because of his promise to Arzoo or sadness about the fact that even she is not ready to accept him as a whole or the shooting schedule LOL - but whatever it is, I love everything about him!! 

Yeah even i felt the same that he is hiding his sharp self for now ,and only showing her his soft deceptive side. He will show her what she wants to see and not what he truly is. 
Chalo, this one turned out to be long as well...Merry Christmas to all and huggss Hug

Merry Christmas and hope you have a rocking holiday season ! One big Hug  from me to you and may god bless you and the ones close to you. Smile
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

You raised some very valid points! Zaki being in love with Arzoo or not really is not the reason behind him not wanting to marry Sam. He does not want to marry Sam because forget love he doesnt even like her as a person. And he is under the impression he might be getting trapped in a false accusation by her! So why this ruthless game by Saahir? As we can see Zaki still does not want to marry Samaira?

I agree Arzoo is going a bit too far in following Saahir everywhere. She comes across a bit strange even despo. He did emotionally blackmail her too as he is planning on emotionally blackmailing Zaki right now. The love confession she might have been forced into admitting but she shouldnt be all mushy over someone who emotionally blackmailed her. This is going to make her feel even more foolish afterwards when she find out the truth.

I didnt necessarily agree with everything. But there are some very valid points here! Well written! Thumbs Up

Hey red, you are right perhaps logically Arzoo should not be mushy with someone who emotionally blackmailed her but then again in love often logic goes out of the window. Her motivations of saving him and confessing that day cannot be questioned nor can her love for Sahir and her response be questioned. She is caught in this whirlwind of strong emotions now and it is pretty difficult to look past it for her. She may regret later but her actions are more or less justifiable now I think Smile

As for Sahir, he is only beginning to question his motivations now - and I hope he finds the truth within himself soon enough Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Hey there I am finding the epis nowadays pretty well coordinated n directed and they even make sense Shocked?.well mostly LOL

Ah sahir is a guy who is gonna touch the bottom lengths of being the " bad " one n when time comes he will have to n will redeem himself very aptly too cos for one he is just n right now he is Just driven by empty promises n deals n also hatred for Zeenat ...but when time comes he will go to any kength to seek forgiveness for ARZOO Big smile

Hmm I think I agree abt ARZOO following sahir Like a love sick puppy but it's ok for me the epi had to show ARZOO In bubble which will Burst n hurt her n zaki being the messenger while sahir is the driving force 

Loving the show now Clap

Me loving it too...so much so that in the midst of the busiest time in my profession (last quarter of December and Jan first quarter) and a full working day, I am busy thinking and writing about HS. I have lost it totally I think LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaEcrivain.

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

Originally posted by allforlove

Wasn't able to catch your other post, but this surely is an interesting one Smile

Yeah it was like the Cvs listened to our wishes finally. One of the usps of the show was the light hearted exchanges between the lead pair and it was sorely missed. I loved Sahir's reaction of the ulti part in his coffee and Arzoo's treatment of KA was so hilariously funny LOL

Yeah the two adversaries are well matched. But Sahir always has the last word .

Yeah infact most of us had deduced that Zaki might turn negative, But he has really been a pleasant surprise. He is heart broken, knows Arzoo will never be his, but he is not going to stand by and watch his brother ruin Arzoo's life either. I loved him for giving a reality check to his brother by reminding him that he's an already married man. 

I differ with you here, I don't think he has accepted the fact that Zaki will not marry Sam, otherwise he wouldn't have asked Rehman to go ahead with Sagai plans. There are two things at play here, one, Sam is preggy with his bro's child, so he has to do the honorable thing, second, ofcourse is the deal, its very imp to him, he has mortgaged everything and to save himself from ruin, he has to get the two of them hooked by any means.

Yeah it is a bit confusing, but to give his due, Sahir does not know that Sam is only pretending, so that she can get married to Zaki. Sahir is an astute man, if you remember, he tells Arzoo that he has seen the love in her eyes many times, he also knows that Zaki truly loves Arzoo and will do anything to protect her and he is taking a gamble on this. The way I see it, Sahir had planned that once Zaki sees SAAZ together, he will be heart broken and on the rebound will agree to marry sam, he didn't foresee his brother standing up for Arzoo. 

Now that his plans are a bit awry, he has decided to take the blackmail route, So to save his own skin ,and Arzoo's  Zaki needs proof that Samaira was indeed lying. With that he can confront Sahir, Sahir will obviously breathe down Rehman's neck and deal will happen without any engagement and Sahir will not need to carry on the pretense. Ofcourse any which ways Arzoo is being set up for a heart break, i don;t think anything can prevent that now. 

Yeah but the ruthless streak in him will make him do what he has to do till he knows otherwise. 

Lol...it was like she was stalking him, wonder what the other staffers thought about her sappy smiles :) 

Hmm humlog kitne bade fanbaaz hain Wink

Yeah even i felt the same that he is hiding his sharp self for now ,and only showing her his soft deceptive side. He will show her what she wants to see and not what he truly is. 

Merry Christmas and hope you have a rocking holiday season ! One big Hug  from me to you and may god bless you and the ones close to you. Smile

Hmm...I do agree to the rebound theory to some extent but one thing has been bothering me for long. For all his astuteness and smartness and "understanding" of women (especially the deceiving types), Sahir never once tried to find out if Sam is really pregnant. He also never tried to take the conversation route - he could have easily asked Zaki to confront Az about her feelings or he could have asked her himself (as an elder brother, it wouldn't have looked odd at all) but no, he goes the confession route - why...firstly, it will prove that Az is definitely his (as he guessed from her eyes and her reactions and as his subconscious mind wanted to confirm) and secondly, he closes all routes between Zaki and Az to ever come close. If Az had just declined Zaki's proposal, he could have still pursued her in hopes of winning her over someday (which perhaps would also have meant that he would not marry Sam) but now after having seen them like that, Zaki cannot hope to even think of a future with Az. So, behind the veil of the rebound, Sahir did get certain things sorted for himself! Now of course the blackmail is logical as that is the only option left but my hope is that he has begun to question his actual motivations, so he will soon find out what he was actually behind all this time..Smile It may be late by then, but then he will be on his path to redemption too by then...

Honestly, I do not know if I sound sane but as I said, I have lost it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

true2heartJosupra

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Yeah the astuteness in Sahir goes for a toss at certain times. I think the reason he did not  question Sam was that he took it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Zaki had mentioned, not once but twice about Sam's baby not being his and that the truth would come out soon. But Sahir didn't question sam. Had he done that, Rehman would have been terribly offended, you first get his li'll girl preggy and then doubt her character ? He is not  an easy adversary either, he plays the game as ruthlessly as Sahir does, 
So what was the option? Maybe he was trying to buy time, its not like they would get married immediately na. Engagement to Sam would seal the deal, it would give him some breathing space and then truth would come out in time. But Zaki doesn't think like Sahir does, he knows he's being trapped, so he doesn't want to be a party to all of it, even at the cost o losing their home and business. 

So what does Sahir do ? Gets a confession out of Az because thats something he wants to confirm for sure, Unless he is sure she loves him and not his brother, he cant make the next move. Plus he has seen the love in her eyes,,felt it, said it, so why can't she? After the  dinner and all the egg drama, he knows she is his completely. Move two,let Zaki know he has lost, and that she is no better than Zeenat, Unfortunately for him, Zaki knows better and he will fight to save Az's soul. So, now the blackmail begins. It will be interesting to see how far Sahir is willing to go for the deal especially once Arzoo gets to know the truth behind the farce of love. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top