Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

plz consider a small request CVs (Page 3)

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanu...

Wth. Dont want the old MCP RKB back. 
Hate angry shouting Raman.
relax dear... me too dont want mean MC RKB back

I want the smart CEO RKB who knows to judge the enemies intention properly and to put them in place

I will be glad if he turns MCP to shaguni alone

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

I don't think she trusts raman that is reason of keeping shagun there .she has never showed trust or faith in him. she trusted sanjana over him just by narration of story not containing even any solid proof. (minus accident track before she came to know from ashok that was too develop lots of guilt in him )

It s  her over the top "shagun-is-woman-afterall" that s making her to keep sautan at home. she has taken raman granted for all and now sigh he is also licking her feet. he has also forgotten same woman has ruined his life, hurt his kids and he was stone heart for 6 years  and she was still playing with his life after his marriage with JM.

Zener ,
On second thought, while keeping our personal feeling aside for ishita.

If you look this track is not that bad as previous one. Fact- Adi is shagun's child. And raman loves his kids. But adi was never attached to anyone other than shagun. If custody case was reopen , adi was forcefully come to live with bhalla. Then adi would have never accepted raman and ishita as their parents. ANd would have lived his entire life with hatred .But since shagun is with him , so now adi can clearly see difference b/w ishita and shagun. Hopefully adi will see raman's love for him. Raman is craving for his son's love since beginning of the serial. DO u remember what is ruhi's wished on adi's brithday- That one day adi will understand raman and even know ashok is not his dad. Even during normal pregnancy one has to go through alot of problems , so even ishita has bear the pain of shagun to become the mother of adi. 
To complete their family, adi has to come back and live with bhalla. 

IT IS TIME TO ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA TO BECOME MOTHER ONCE AGAIN- THIS TIME SHE WILL BE MOTHER OF ADITYA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA.

Problem is cv- over shagun ke liye by ishita is ruining the entire picture ..So instead of raman's character change I want first ishita to change a bit atleast.LOL

Edited by mayu1982 - 25 December 2014 at 12:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged

you see, instead of rectifying her mistake, all bhalla s are encouraging her to do same Dead 

Bhallas are blinded by the love for ghar ka chiragLOL... chirag will burn the house down and then they will realiseLOL

"Abla naari shagun" concept of ishita will be thrown out of the window when shagun starts eyeing her husband.

i have full faith in JKR avatar of ishita in that aspect... i'm waiting for the day when ishita will confidently tell shagun and the world that she is raman's wife and that no one dare come in between them

when things come to an extent of losing her raman-ruhi, then I dont think ishita will be mahhan anymore... she will be the first one to throw shagun outEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

AnnieKp

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

you see, instead of rectifying her mistake, all bhalla s are encouraging her to do same Dead 

Bhallas are blinded by the love for ghar ka chiragLOL... chirag will burn the house down and then they will realiseLOL

"Abla naari shagun" concept of ishita will be thrown out of the window when shagun starts eyeing her husband.

i have full faith in JKR avatar of ishita in that aspect... i'm waiting for the day when ishita will confidently tell shagun and the world that she is raman's wife and that no one dare come in between them

when things come to an extent of losing her raman-ruhi, then I dont think ishita will be mahhan anymore... she will be the first one to throw shagun outEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

ok but then why did they attend marriage of shagun and ashok?? was there only reason they are blind for adi ?

for a once she can't afford to lose ruhi but she can defo sacrifice raman if she gets ruhi. i have not seen that passionate possessiveness for raman . I din feel that pain in airport scene even. she just wants to dominate him like amma does.

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 25 December 2014 at 12:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpDharanijamayu1982

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

ok but then why did they attend marriage of shagun and ashok?? was there only reason they are blind for adi ?

for a once she can't afford to lose ruhi but she can defo sacrifice raman if she gets ruhi. i have not seen that passionate possessiveness for raman . I din feel that pain in airport scene even. she just wants to dominate him like amma does.

hope to see that passion, possessiveness and craving for raman at the end of this track

ishita needs raman just like ruhi... that is why she brought him back from airport inspite of having ruhi
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i too hope for the same appus.. feeling sick of seeing the current track...

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

i too hope for the same appus.. feeling sick of seeing the current track...

ishra Vs shaguni will be thrilling to watch

i think very few love ishra as a couple...  
I'm confused why every thread has to be raman vs ishita nowadaysOuch... I want ishita to learn her lesson and raman to rise up as hero at the end of track...

akshaya8428 Groupbie
akshaya8428
akshaya8428

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Very true.. Ishita is always shown mahaan.. N Raman always praising her mahaanata.. This is too mch.. Now its high time to show that shagun her actual place.. Confused don't knw whn this vl happen.. N plz CV's show Ishita as a actress nt a goddess who cn forgive anyone and listen anyone taunts.. With a smile.. Loll.. Is this possible in todays world..?? Angry

Go to top