Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

plz consider a small request CVs (Page 2)

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

appuss very nice post. I am sick of this JM bhakt RKB Angry can they make JM as RKB bhakt for a change ???  OuchOuchOuch 

yday JM gave justification why she is so... she told if she gets good motivation like how JP gives, then anyone will become JMOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by mayu1982

Yes even we are demanding to see sensible and practical ishita rather than JM IShita.
But it is not possible now... So be happy with you have today..Wink
Thanks mayu 

@bold... dont know why u seem to belong to some other group with this usage. We all are here because of our common love for ishra as a pair.

As much as I want to see smart RKB back, I dont want his arrogance for ishita to come back... I want him to solve this ashok-mihika mess single-handedly just like he used to in the past.

Cvs are trying to make this adi reformation track, adi-ishra bonding track... but I want it to become a track where ishita understands however faithful one's husband is, there is limit in a married relation. That marriage if for 2 people and the consequences of involving a third person, especially hus' ex is suicidal...
that said and done, it will be fun to see raman telling shagun that she is just a piece of dirt to him and nothing can make him take her back in his life... not ishita, not his kids... and not anyone else... that is the old RKB I lovedEmbarrassed

@ dearest appu( don't know ur real name) : Yes i used "we" instead of "I" just to show that there are many ppl like me who wants to see a lot of changes in Ishita. It is veryyy long list. Otherwise my attention is/was never to form any group .Period.No intention to hurt your feelings. 

Secondly just like ishita ,even raman has changed , whether we like it or not, but i don;t think we will ever able to see Teedha Medda Raman Not possible.

Just like old YHM , old time-slot  can never back similarly RAAVAN KUMAR CAN NEVER CAME BACK. You are unhappy because shagun is in bhalla house , cv has showed more idiotic things. Example- IShita attending Shagun wedding even after murgli party. So bottom line am are trying to tell u - enjoy the current situation - Atleast IShRA is together. Enjoy romance. Because in future even this will be difficult.Big smile

Edited by mayu1982 - 24 December 2014 at 11:59pm

appuss

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
you see, instead of rectifying her mistake, all bhalla s are encouraging her to do same Dead 

appuss

Sandhya83 Senior Member
Sandhya83
Sandhya83

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I really want a practical Ishita  who thinks like human being who is possessive of her husband. she should be Jhansi ki rani for her family too. she should have some flaws like raman too. I don't know why cv's r showing her like jagat mata. I really want her to apologise to her parents when her amma tells to be careful abt shagun. hope she learns her lesson. tht is too much. what all crap the cv's will show.cv's think we viewers r fools. KUCH BHI

Edited by Sandhya83 - 25 December 2014 at 12:02am

appuss

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I don't think she trusts raman that is reason of keeping shagun there .she has never showed trust or faith in him. she trusted sanjana over him just by narration of story not containing even any solid proof. (minus accident track before she came to know from ashok that was too develop lots of guilt in him )

It s  her over the top "shagun-is-woman-afterall" that s making her to keep sautan at home. she has taken raman granted for all and now sigh he is also licking her feet. he has also forgotten same woman has ruined his life, hurt his kids and he was stone heart for 6 years  and she was still playing with his life after his marriage with JM.

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 25 December 2014 at 12:04am

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

Yes even we are demanding to see sensible and practical ishita rather than JM IShita.
But it is not possible now... So be happy with you have today..Wink
Thanks mayu 

@bold... dont know why u seem to belong to some other group with this usage. We all are here because of our common love for ishra as a pair.

As much as I want to see smart RKB back, I dont want his arrogance for ishita to come back... I want him to solve this ashok-mihika mess single-handedly just like he used to in the past.

Cvs are trying to make this adi reformation track, adi-ishra bonding track... but I want it to become a track where ishita understands however faithful one's husband is, there is limit in a married relation. That marriage if for 2 people and the consequences of involving a third person, especially hus' ex is suicidal...
that said and done, it will be fun to see raman telling shagun that she is just a piece of dirt to him and nothing can make him take her back in his life... not ishita, not his kids... and not anyone else... that is the old RKB I lovedEmbarrassed

@ dearest appu( don't know ur real name) : Yes i used "we" instead of "I" just to show that there are many ppl like me who wants to see a lot of changes in Ishita. It is veryyy long list. Otherwise my attention is/was never to form any group .Period.No intention to hurt your feelings. 

Secondly just like ishita ,even raman has changed , whether we like it or not, but i don;t think we will ever able to see Teedha Medda Raman Not possible.

Just like old YHM , old time-slot  can never back similarly RAAVAN KUMAR CAN NEVER CAME BACK. You are unhappy because shagun is in bhalla house , cv has showed more idiotic things. Example- IShita attending Shagun wedding even after murgli party. So bottom line am are trying to tell u - enjoy the current situation - Atleast IShRA is together. Enjoy romance. Because in future even this will be difficult.Big smile

it is okay, i just mentioned because I personally dont like the idea of forming groups and discussing about people having different outlook of things.Embarrassed

I love forum, when we all can discuss things in a healthy way by agreeing and disagreeing respectfully.

yes the old classy smart Ceo RKBis long gone and so is the level headed calm dentist Dr Ishita ... it has gone with the wind

at least we can expect ishra to be together in this and be each others strength and work as a team. I dont have problem in one praising the other but it should be balanced and not at the cost of one character

Sanu... IF-Dazzler
Sanu...
Sanu...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Wth. Dont want the old MCP RKB back. 
Hate angry shouting Raman.
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya83

I really want a practical Ishita  who thinks like human being who is possessive of her husband. she should be Jhansi ki rani for her family too. she should have some flaws like raman too. I don't know why cv's r showing her like jagat mata. I really want her to apologise to her parents when her amma tells to be careful abt shagun. hope she learns her lesson. tht is too much. what all crap the cv's will show.cv's think we viewers r fools. KUCH BHI
 100% agree with youClap
we are fools only a/c to them... that is why everyone including me lapped up ishra romantic scene in the most unwelcome situation ... minutes after ishita's sis got married to ashok and raman's bro lost his love. what a time to get romantic for a couple who kept away from each other for a whole year after marriage... no complains but... as ishra romance is the only thing which keeps me bound to this show

Go to top