Gautam ruined the task today... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
It was Dimpy who completely ruined the task and was plain annoying . Gautam was the one who was trying to make it little fun rather than talking about personal grudges .
I dont know how people find Ali jokes funny🤢 His Shalwar utaar du ga.. and that dog act all the time, his nose picking and acting like autistic person is not entertaining and funny at all to me !
Ye overacting ki dukaan.. kab ise chorega ðŸ˜†
TOTALLY DISSAGREE...ALL DIMPY'S FAULT

The task was a fun task and meant to entertain the audience.

Given Gautam's intelligence, expecting intelligent wit from him is  expectating the impossible ...he did what he can do best...BUFFOONERY ...after all his claim to fame so far is some nomination as a sidey comic character on TV...he played himself @ THE JOKER...by jumping, fiddling the camera, tripping and falling etc inspired by his Idols like Jagdeep, Mukri, Kesto etc...with his limitation that is what he is likely to do in movies after BiggBOss season...So blaming him is unfair.

Dimpy had the intelligence and capability to make it witty and entertaining...but she squandered it by driving her personal agenda .

In Season 2, Raja, Rahul, Zulfi, Dianna,Ashutosh etc rocked it with reporting ...BB kept using this through half the season...lots of creativity and fun.
Edited by MadOwhat - 9 years ago
Originally posted by decent_girll

I dont know how people find Ali jokes funny🤢 His Shalwar utaar du ga.. and that dog act all the time, his nose picking and acting like autistic person is not entertaining and funny at all to me !

GAUgles pehen kar dekho sab funny dikhega ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MadOwhat

TOTALLY DISSAGREE...ALL DIMPY'S FAULT

The task was a fun task and meant to entertain the audience.

Given Gautam's intelligence, expecting intelligent wit from him is  expectating the impossible ...he did what he can do best...BUFFOONERY ...after all his claim to fame so far is some nomination as a sidey comic character on TV...he played himself @ the joker...by jumping, fiddling the camera, tripping and falling etc inspired by his Idols like Jagdeep, Mukri, Kesto etc...after all that is what he is likely to do in movies after BiggBOss season...So blaming him is unfair.

Dimpy had the intelligence and capability to make it witty and entertaining...but she squandered it by driving her personal agenda .

In Season 2, Raja, Rahul, Zulfi, Dianna,Ashutosh etc rocked it with reporting ...BB kept using this through half the season...lots of creativity and fun.

Ur Siggy🤣
Originally posted by -naureen786-

Ali and Gautam were entertaining, it was Dimpy who keep trying to poke Pritam and Ali in the task.. She was clearly taking her personal grudge.. 

Gautam started poking ali with his first question that aap aise aye the,chusu kaise nikal gaya and then jumping on the benches. When ali started answering, he said pehle kabhi interview nahi diya kya 😕 He was plain provoking ali. Even later he was taking the shot of ali's head 🤢 Now if that is entertaining, then 🥱 He even said ali entertaining bante hai but woh fake hai...thats a personal grudge 😉
Edited by smallwonder - 9 years ago
Gautam is really irritating and Dimpy ne tou issue drag karne mein Karishma ko bhi peechay chordiaaa ðŸ˜¡ 
Gautam and Dimpy Both ruined it!
It could be a fun task indeed!
But Gautam was going overboard with the camera and Dimpy was busy bringing her crap issues...

The only part Liked when he fall seeing Sonali and the little funny part of GG abd Ali!
Originally posted by 4u_tweets

GAUgles pehen kar dekho sab funny dikhega ðŸ˜†

I guess my sense of humor is little better 😉
Edited by decent_girll - 9 years ago