Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Confessing love to Chashmish -AbhiGya TS- 23/03 -Part 3- pg8-Completed (Page 11)

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Diah this is sooo cute! I love how even though this story is set over the course of only a few hours you manage to bring the history of years of friendship and togetherness into your story. So that we can see the deeper connnection between them. I also liked your use of the other characters, and I liked that you made BB a drama queen and Aliya more cautious. Suits their in-show personalities too. And the end was so sweet! You can be sure that they will be happy together. Can't wait to see more from you! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diahh

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
awesome Diah I really love it ...
the trio was very funny and their plan was perfect and abhi fall into their trap ...
abhi was so cute he was behaved like a kid I was really fun to see him like that ...
Diah perfect ending, you have done a very good job ...I can't read more story from you

Diahh

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apple123flower

Res
Unres!!

Diahh!! First of all, a very very belated Merry Christmas!! LOLEmbarrassed I'm so sad that I didn't read this before!! But now I can read all the parts together..WinkBig smile
It's amazing!! I was giggling all the way till I finished reading.. I love the title!! Heart
The way the trio said No's to Abhi answering Pragya's call..LOL And Abhi telling Suresh is not BB's Jiju yet.. And he finally telling ILU.. Amazing!! Big smile

A big MU!! And 5 reasons!! LOL 5 reasons why Suresh is Pragya's perfect partner..This is going amazing!!Big smile

"dedicated to you?" "her favorite color, book, song?" This MU is getting interesting every minute..Embarrassed

Diahh!! Your witing is just so fab!! Just perfect!!Big smile

Haha Appie!! A very very belated merry Christmas to you too!!!LOL

Aww! I am so glad you gave this a shot! Means a lot! And thank you so much for the lovely comment Appie!!

Love love happy love!

Hug
Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Diyu darling ...
You completed it at last...and what an end...hand holding...sigh...just shows so much without w0rds nah

Ok the Trio are just awesome...truly...their expressions when Pragya looks at them...hilarious and so them...LOL

Abhi Abhi Abhi...an adorable teddy bear...cuteness personified LOL

Pragya all confused with his behaviour and questions...LOL 

Her realising the Trio hand in it and them being up to no good

Suresh...LOLBang on his thought for Abhi...and his reactions...LOL

Diah darling a perfectly  beautiful ending to a beautiful and sweet story...Clap

Loved it...Big smile

KRISH!!! Hi!!! Big smile

Haha!! Finally completed after 3 months!! Lol! LOL

As always thank you for this lovely comment Krish! Thank you for pointing out the parts you liked the most! Means a lot!

Keep Rocking! Lots of love!

Heart

kubare

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putturani

Diah this is sooo cute! I love how even though this story is set over the course of only a few hours you manage to bring the history of years of friendship and togetherness into your story. So that we can see the deeper connnection between them. I also liked your use of the other characters, and I liked that you made BB a drama queen and Aliya more cautious. Suits their in-show personalities too. And the end was so sweet! You can be sure that they will be happy together. Can't wait to see more from you! 

Raniii!!! Thank you so so much!Star I am glad to know you liked the story! Lots of love!! Big smile
Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

awesome Diah I really love it ...
the trio was very funny and their plan was perfect and abhi fall into their trap ...
abhi was so cute he was behaved like a kid I was really fun to see him like that ...
Diah perfect ending, you have done a very good job ...I can't read more story from you

IRIS!! Star Thank you so much! So glad to know you loved the story! Lots of love love happy love to you! Star
MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Dhinglu!! Thank you for this!! just re-read it!! and fell in love with it all over again!!! 
Unres'd my comment on Page 9!

HUGS AND KISSES!

Diahh

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

Res 
Unres!!!

DHINGLU!! I just re-read the whole TS!! I loved it!!  The third part was sooo cute!! Reasons why Suresh is better for her!! Loved Pragya clicking right onto what was happening!!!

And the second Part ufff!!! she finds him and the confession!! I love it...especially him pulling her towards him! You killed me!! Dhinglu!! Thank you soo much!!!HugHeart

So many HUGS and KISSES for you!!! 

MMM!!! Hug I had to read the whole thing again after seeing this!!! LOL I am so glad you loved it MMM coz if not for you I wouldn't have really made this a TS. So thank you for that and for this comment and for simply being you!!! Big smile

Lots of love MMM!!! Hugs and Kisses to you!!!  Heart

MinMinMehra

Go to top