very nicely ended

Thank you Humzy! Glad to know you loved the story! πŸ˜ƒ
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Asma-

Meri maa
I love this I want to give you a hug
Because this absolutely beautiful cute and well written :)

Areeyy Asma beti!! πŸ€—

Thank you so much!! Means a lot! Glad to know you loved it!πŸ˜ƒ
Diahh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinMinMehra

Dhinglu!! Thank you thank you best Christmas present ever!!!!  Res for when you finish 

UNRES!!!

First of of all Thank you thank you thank you!!! You wrote it for me!!! 

I love you for it!!! Soo soo much!!!

This had to be my most favorite drabble...purely because there isn't any animosity between Purab, Bulbul & Aliyah!! I love how they get along and in fact are doing all that is possible to bring abhi & Pragya together! 

I was grinning the whole way through this first part as well as the second and third!

I'll post the rest of my comment on the next res'd post :)

MinMin Mehra!!πŸ€—Love you too MMM!! I am so glad to know you are happy with the way it turned out to be!

And sorry for taking so long but yayyy I finished before next Christmas! πŸ˜†Thank god! 

And Thank you! For making me write this story! I really enjoyed writing it! πŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Diyu darling ...
You completed it at last...and what an end...hand holding...sigh...just shows so much without w0rds nah

Ok the Trio are just awesome...truly...their expressions when Pragya looks at them...hilarious and so them...πŸ˜†

Abhi Abhi Abhi...an adorable teddy bear...cuteness personified πŸ˜†

Pragya all confused with his behaviour and questions...πŸ˜† 

Her realising the Trio hand in it and them being up to no good

Suresh...πŸ˜†Bang on his thought for Abhi...and his reactions...πŸ˜†

Diah darling a perfectly  beautiful ending to a beautiful and sweet story...πŸ‘

Loved it...πŸ˜ƒ
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Diah this is sooo cute! I love how even though this story is set over the course of only a few hours you manage to bring the history of years of friendship and togetherness into your story. So that we can see the deeper connnection between them. I also liked your use of the other characters, and I liked that you made BB a drama queen and Aliya more cautious. Suits their in-show personalities too. And the end was so sweet! You can be sure that they will be happy together. Can't wait to see more from you! 
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome Diah I really love it ...
the trio was very funny and their plan was perfect and abhi fall into their trap ...
abhi was so cute he was behaved like a kid I was really fun to see him like that ...
Diah perfect ending, you have done a very good job ...I can't read more story from you
Diahh thumbnail

Originally posted by: apple123flower

Res

Unres!!

Diahh!! First of all, a very very belated Merry Christmas!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'm so sad that I didn't read this before!! But now I can read all the parts together..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
It's amazing!! I was giggling all the way till I finished reading.. I love the title!! β€οΈ
The way the trio said No's to Abhi answering Pragya's call..πŸ˜† And Abhi telling Suresh is not BB's Jiju yet.. And he finally telling ILU.. Amazing!! πŸ˜ƒ

A big MU!! And 5 reasons!! πŸ˜† 5 reasons why Suresh is Pragya's perfect partner..This is going amazing!!πŸ˜ƒ

"dedicated to you?" "her favorite color, book, song?" This MU is getting interesting every minute..😳

Diahh!! Your witing is just so fab!! Just perfect!!πŸ˜ƒ

Haha Appie!! A very very belated merry Christmas to you too!!!πŸ˜†

Aww! I am so glad you gave this a shot! Means a lot! And thank you so much for the lovely comment Appie!!

Love love happy love!

πŸ€—
Diahh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Diyu darling ...

You completed it at last...and what an end...hand holding...sigh...just shows so much without w0rds nah

Ok the Trio are just awesome...truly...their expressions when Pragya looks at them...hilarious and so them...πŸ˜†

Abhi Abhi Abhi...an adorable teddy bear...cuteness personified πŸ˜†

Pragya all confused with his behaviour and questions...πŸ˜† 

Her realising the Trio hand in it and them being up to no good

Suresh...πŸ˜†Bang on his thought for Abhi...and his reactions...πŸ˜†

Diah darling a perfectly  beautiful ending to a beautiful and sweet story...πŸ‘

Loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

KRISH!!! Hi!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha!! Finally completed after 3 months!! Lol! πŸ˜†

As always thank you for this lovely comment Krish! Thank you for pointing out the parts you liked the most! Means a lot!

Keep Rocking! Lots of love!

❀️
Diahh thumbnail

Originally posted by: putturani

Diah this is sooo cute! I love how even though this story is set over the course of only a few hours you manage to bring the history of years of friendship and togetherness into your story. So that we can see the deeper connnection between them. I also liked your use of the other characters, and I liked that you made BB a drama queen and Aliya more cautious. Suits their in-show personalities too. And the end was so sweet! You can be sure that they will be happy together. Can't wait to see more from you! 

Raniii!!! Thank you so so much!⭐️ I am glad to know you liked the story! Lots of love!! πŸ˜ƒ
Diahh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara7iris

awesome Diah I really love it ...
the trio was very funny and their plan was perfect and abhi fall into their trap ...
abhi was so cute he was behaved like a kid I was really fun to see him like that ...
Diah perfect ending, you have done a very good job ...I can't read more story from you

IRIS!! β­οΈ Thank you so much! So glad to know you loved the story! Lots of love love happy love to you! β­οΈ