Kumkum Bhagya

Confessing love to Chashmish -AbhiGya TS- 23/03 -Part 3- pg8-Completed

Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ⭐️ 

So, I am here with a TS this time. Before you read, should let you know that some of you might have already read this part before in my KKB Drabbles - Once upon a time. Min aka MinMinMehra wanted to see a continuation of this Drabble and this is especially for you my MinMin Mehra!!!!❤️

Happy Reading!

🤗

---------------------
Confessing love to my Chashmish...

AbhiGya TS

Part I

"How did she even think of arranging Chashmish's marriage with that double battery?"

Abhi asked for the hundredth time as he paced around his room. Behind him, Aaliyah and Bulbul high fived each other while Purab threw them a warning glance to control their excitement.

"But Abhi... What is wrong in that? I mean we know that Daadi and Sarala Aunty have been searching for a guy for Pragya for months now. And to be honest Suresh is a decent guy... I am very sure he will keep Pragya very happy..."

"Purab are you out of your mind! Have you seen him? How can you even think that Chashmish deserves a guy like that? She deserves someone better! Someone who would love her more than himself! Someone who won't be able to live without her. Someone who can understand what makes her happy and what makes her sad. Someone who can make her laugh. Someone she can talk to for hours and never get tired of. Someone who will know her every secret. Someone who will never judge her. Someone who..."

Abhi went on with his list. Aaliyah looked towards Bulbul to signal her to do her role, only to find her looking at him with a fond smile. She nudged her hard.

"Ouch! What the... Oh sorry! But Abhi Bhai Purab is right! Suresh is the perfect guy for my Di! They are so similar... Both lecturers... Both have the same ideologies... Same values..." Bulbul turned around and winked at Aaliyah and Purab behind Abhi's back.

Same ideologies! Same values! My foot! What else can he expect from Bulbul anyway? She is her mother's daughter after all! First mother goes and arranges a marriage with that idiot and now the daughter is telling me he is the perfect guy for her Di! And Daadi how could she support Sarala Aunty!

"Bhai! Just calm down! I know what you are thinking!"

Oh, finally someone who understands his dilemma! His sister always knew him so well... 

"Thank you Aaliyah! Please go and explain to Sarala Aunty and Daadi..."

"Bhai! Listen to me! I know you are worried for Pragya Di... After all she is your best friend and we have known her forever. But wait until you meet Suresh... Get to know him and I am sure you would agree that he is the best match to Di!"

"Aaliyah?" 

"Haan Bhai... Just give him a chance. Anyway I am sure we will get to spend lot of time with him when he marries Pragya Di..."

"Haan Aaliyah... Suresh is... No not Suresh! I will start calling him 'Jiju' from today itself! So my 'Jiju' is such a sweet guy..."

"He is NOT your JIJU!" Abhi said through gritted teeth.

This was the last straw for poor Bulbul and a laugh escaped her which she desperately tried to convert into a cough.

"You think it's funny? This is not funny! My Chashmish is not going to get married to some random guy!"

Aaliyah scowled at Bulbul and signalled Purab to handle Abhi. Aaliyah knew by experience that Angry Abhi was hard to handle and add jealous and possessive Abhi into that, she would rather not think about what will happen.

Purab went to his friend and dragged him to the sofa to make him sit.

"Bulbul! Stop playing with fire! He is going to kill someone today and it better not be my soon to be Babhi's annoying sister!" Muttered Aaliyah making sure Abhi won't hear her.

"Oh come on Aaliyah! Please! My soon to be Jiju adores me too much! He won't even think of killing me... But you know what I can't be so sure of Suresh though... Ha ha ha!"

"God! Bulbul control! I should have never included you in this plan... You are such a drama queen!"

"I am a Drama queen? Really? Whose idea was it to make her own Bhai so jealous that he would finally admit to having feelings to my Di huh?"

"Okay... Okay... Focus now! He should not doubt us at the last minute... I was just fed up with them being all "we are just friends"! Urgh... Seriously! Are they blind or what!"

"Yaa I agree! Okay Action!" Bulbul gave the command to Aaliyah to carry on with their act.

"Bhai... He is not her Jiju yet... But soon he will be right? So I don't see anything wrong in calling him 'Jiju'! In fact I think it is a good idea... Suresh Jiju!"

"Aaliyah just stop it! Chashmish still has not agreed and I KNOW she will never agree! She cannot marry him and I won't let her!"

"But Abhi why?"

"Why? What do you mean why Purab? How can she marry that idiot! He is so boring! And I am sure he has never even heard the word 'fun'! And he does not have any fashion sense! Chashmish will marry a guy like that? No way!"

"But Abhi Bhai you say the exact same thing to Di everyday! So I am right... They are so similar!"

"Yaa Bulbul...Made for each other!" Aaliyah added much to the annoyance of Abhi.

"Soulmates!" And Bulbul clasped her hands in a prayer mode while her face looked dreamy.

Nautanki! Aaliyah muttered under her breath. Okay now the climax! She signalled Purab. And saw him slowly taking out his phone to ring her.

Tring tring!

"It's Pragya Di!" Aaliyah said to the room in general as she answered Purab's call.

Abhi sat straight in his seat. Why is she calling Aaliyah when she knows I am with her! Why didn't she ring me! He checked his phone again. No calls... And she still has not replied to the last text he sent 20 minutes ago. She never ignores his texts or calls! Is she all right? Is she in trouble?

"Aaliyah! Give me the phone! I want to talk to her!"

"No!"

"Nahi!"

"NO!"

Abhi looked around the room surprised at the united response. They all looked tense. But why? Chashmish! She is okay right? What is going on here?

"Bhai! I am talking to her na... Just wait okay?" Aaliyah managed to stop Abhi from grabbing her phone.

She eyed at her sulking brother and continued her last act knowing full well he would be listening to her side of conversation trying to make sense on what they are talking.

"Haan Pragya Di... What's up?" ...

"Really? What happened?" ...

"Ah ha... Oh really?" ...

"Oh that is so great! I am so happy for you!" ...

"Wait I will just tell the others... And we will be right there in 5 minutes okay? I want to hear all about it! Okay..." ...

"Oh yeah Congrats Di!"

Finally she cut the call and turned to her brother. 

"Bhai! She has said yes to the proposal!" She said with all the enthusiasm she could muster.

Abhi stared at Aaliyah shocked. Chashmish agreed to marry that double battery! How could she! How dare she! Didn't she even think about me once before saying yes! And she was ignoring my text because she was with him!

Aaliyah gave the other two a thumbs up as a fury unknown before filled Abhi.

"I will NOT let this happen!"

"But why Abhi? How can you have any issue now? Even Pragya has said yes..."

"Haan Abhi Bhai... If Jiju and Di like each other how can you have any objections?"

"And really Bhai why wouldn't you let it happen? There is no reason!"

"I LOVE her damn it! I love her! I have always loved her. She is only mine! Mine! She was always mine! I have known her forever! If someone is ever made for her that is only me! She is MY soulmate! Not some random idiot's! Some fool comes and proposes marriage to her and you think I would let that happen? Do you think I am a fool? No way! I am going to talk to her right now and let's see who is going to stop me from marrying her!" Saying that Abhi turned on his heel to go to his Chashmish's home right next to his.

"Mission accomplished!"

"Yay!"

"Group hug!"

The trio shared a quick group hug before they hurried behind Abhi to witness the next scene unfolding at Pragya's place.

Part II - Page 4

Part III - Page 8
Edited by Diahh - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhinglu!! Thank you thank you best Christmas present ever!!!!  Res for when you finish 
UNRES!!!

First of of all Thank you thank you thank you!!! You wrote it for me!!! 

I love you for it!!! Soo soo much!!!

This had to be my most favorite drabble...purely because there isn't any animosity between Purab, Bulbul & Aliyah!! I love how they get along and in fact are doing all that is possible to bring abhi & Pragya together! 

I was grinning the whole way through this first part as well as the second and third!

I'll post the rest of my comment on the next res'd post :)
Edited by MinMinMehra - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oooh oooh oooh

loved reading this again! looking forward to the rest! mwah love and kisses to diyu for sharing this!!
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Diahh! Great story! I loved how even though you didn't explicitly say who was talking, each character had such a different voice you could easily make out who was talking. That's talent! 👏👏
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All fluffy and happy!!!! 
Loved it chotuu!!! 
tazzy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was awesome Diah! Looking forward for the next post! Update soon!
*hugs*
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing diah yaara loved it 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Merry Christmas everyone , Diah loved reading it again
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was again a fine piece of writing from you Diyu...
Loved it..

❤️
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Diyu. Possessive Abhi was mind blowing . Trio were rocking in making him feel jealous.