Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Did you notice Shlok??? (Page 2)

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 NImmy,
OMG!!! 
 What are we doing now a days!!!! - CVS  would be mad with continuous scrutiny from IF- girls!!!!!

Recently my hobbies are  - 1. to keep record of  TINY's height against  the STANDARAD SCALE ( AKDU)!!!!!!

2. To follow SHLOKIe's hair style  -( but I missed this one, I have to rewatch  NIMMY - your great observation)

3 . To follow SHLOKIE's beard style & length!!

4. To follow SHLOKIE's hand movement on TINY!!!!!
5. - To follow SHLOKIE's EYE BALL MOVEMENT!!!!

I have noticed this white Kurta - he  brought it with him fro AM  as a memento of BABA ( it was BABA's KURTA!!!!)!!1

Another thing now I have noticed that  both TINY & Shlokie trying to avoid touching each other's bare skin - TINY kissed on his beard  ( last in bed -hugging scene) and SHLOKIE tugging the key on her waist without touching her skin very carefully!!!!!

Another things , we , all, keep  a close  eye  on   our TINY's belongings - she is  a MADCAP - SOJAL & UPSSARA are  stealing her   things!!!!!!

UNWANTED ADVICE:

CVS - Be carefull of THOUSANDS  EYE OF IF - GIRLS!!!!

SHRAVI - YOU two do not need to be so much careful& hesitant!!!!!!
 Do not loose your spontaneity!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha.swetha

hai new to the forum. i noticed that

Swetha, welcome to the forum. 

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

NImmy,
OMG!!! 
 What are we doing now a days!!!! - CVS  would be mad with continuous scrutiny from IF- girls!!!!!

we are their eyes and ears to point where they are going wrong...

Recently my hobbies are  - 1. to keep record of  TINY's height against  the STANDARAD SCALE ( AKDU)!!!!!!

2. To follow SHLOKIe's hair style  -( but I missed this one, I have to rewatch  NIMMY - your great observation)

3 . To follow SHLOKIE's beard style & length!!

4. To follow SHLOKIE's hand movement on TINY!!!!!
5. - To follow SHLOKIE's EYE BALL MOVEMENT!!!!

I have noticed this white Kurta - he  brought it with him fro AM  as a memento of BABA ( it was BABA's KURTA!!!!)!!1 baba has got only one kurta now...sometimes when it is at the laundry he gets another one with embroidery.Wink

Another thing now I have noticed that  both TINY & Shlokie trying to avoid touching each other's bare skin - TINY kissed on his beard  ( last in bed -hugging scene) and SHLOKIE tugging the key on her waist without touching her skin very carefully!!!!!
I think we have done it...by analysing his touches on her waist and elsewhere...so have to put up with it...now we are left with the right hand shoulder held hug...
 Another things , we , all, keep  a close  eye  on   our TINY's belongings - she is  a MADCAP - SOJAL & UPSSARA are  stealing her   things!!!!!!  I do not mind Sojal so much, she has only taken or borrowed her earrings buts aps had her blouses...esp the fave blue one that she wore when he announced his intent to make her the Agno bahu. 

It was actually a good move by them to find someone of the same size who could fit into tiny's blouses. there's a height difference but that did not come in the way of wearing tiny's blouses. I think they are of a size and so is baba and bachha. As baba was seen wearing Shlok's kurta during the puja..held recently and he already wears the white one.Big smile

UNWANTED ADVICE:

CVS - Be carefull of THOUSANDS  EYE OF IF - GIRLS!!!!

SHRAVI - YOU two do not need to be so much careful& hesitant!!!!!!
 Do not loose your spontaneity!!!!!!! need them to be more spontaneous for sure ...it seems to be lost somewhere.

Sathia007

Kareena-UK Goldie
Kareena-UK
Kareena-UK

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I posted the same thing yesterday too bcoz towards the end of fight shlok has a trendy new haircut
Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hi  Nimmy

Today I rewatched the episode, - Nimmy your observation  was  100%correct!!!

Another thing I  noticed that this new hair style ( musroom cut), hero already  had this  when  took off his mask and changed the clothes with the GOON!!!!

You could  tell that  this musroom cut hair style was a Christmas gift from RB team to our HERO!!!!

But during fight again he got back his old haistyle!!!! After fight again Musroom Cut!!!! HA  Ha  Great Magic on  Festive Season  from Our HERO !!!!

CVS could not keep the track but we do!!!!!!

Dogan1

Go to top