what i liked yesterday

malla88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know u l b thinking why m i still watching...😛First of all paridhi was lookin so gorgeous..then her jugalbandi with birbal..it was fun..but the thing which made me admire most is tat parijat are so fab tat none of the new actors can touch their calibre..this makes me feel proud for them😛
i just hope they get more screen space or quit soon...hopefully rt will get to show his talent with the mughal e aazam track..hoping for the best for them😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the new actors are not the same caliber as parijat but they seem to be getting comfy over time.. i have seen slight improvement in salim, although i still believe ekta could have done better than this..but then how will our parijat shine! maanbai is hopeless! i kinda liked jagat and anarkali is pretty...but the chemistry is not there as it was with parijat!..but i am loving murad..he was a cutie when little and even now i like him the most!
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i like jodha aur birbal  when both arguing Jodha says  I want to finish their
tension Birbal  start laughing  Jodha says why you are laughing and jodha give angry look In angry look also she look soo cute

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
they look so young 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
at least we are getting their scenes to some extent
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both rajat nd pari are great actors... these new bunch of actors will never be able to reach upto them...
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah absolutely ryt...
Parijat is shining like star...no one will see salim n anar till parijat r there ...salim n anar both r okay..not good n even anar looks not pretty to me..😕
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
More than problem with new actors below avg acting
its the script now aoo down
salim all ladies are eachother best frands
what is this actually
mugle e azam without its depth
or kabhi sautan kabhi saheli with below avg typical masala
what actually they wanna do with this story is too difficult to understand
why touch such a subject when u can't deliver in all aspects
actinf creative writing or technical team
such low
logic went in ja long ago but still it had something to offer now its just to bad
the only person in this new actors are relief is cute little girl
rest so avg plus catching up with year best love story is impossible

And comparing akdha intros first meet song is also not meeded coz what ja had was bwst on tv
every scene script dialogue were best of ja
glpry of ja
wHich is lostw
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hely

yeah absolutely ryt...
Parijat is shining like star...no one will see salim n anar till parijat r there ...salim n anar both r okay..not good n even anar looks not pretty to me..😕

Rajat and Paridhi are incomparable.
Ravi Bhatia and Heena have a long way to go before they can even be compared to Rajat and Paridhi.
Heena does not even look like a Muslim in the serial - obviously fault of the stylists and Ravi  appears to be uncomfortable with Mughal mannerisms like Adaab, salaam, shukriya etc. Yesterday the way he said Adaab & Shukriya to his Hot Abba Huzoor was as if koi lath maar raha ho. No Nazaakat

He should take some lessons from Rajat😊
Edited by Tarunika13 - 9 years ago