India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

forum negativity (Page 2)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Personally, I feel that the Show, at this present stage, has digressed too early from it's focus area. And of course, then there is Pam. 
As promised, the show was supposed to take us through the journeys of this once-in-love-now embittered couple, who have separated 15 years ago. A lot has changed during these 15 years, including their children turning into adults and teens, as well. There are 2 children with the Mother and 2 with the Father (and of course 1 surprise package in the form of a 5th child). Now that they have all met after these 15 years, on occasion of marriage of one child, there should have been so many permutations and combinations in the situations and in their evolving relationships. 

Portraying Dr Aman as Ragini's make-believe husband and then introducing the OCD Nivedita has kind of warped the story. It should have been more of Nachiket and Ragini's journey finding their way back together once again, rather than Pam with her sister-brother creep[y crawlies complex. 

Killed the romance and chance of a mature love story. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40amazingneiracolumbiaangelpurenessexoLarmyloveanimeDimdim.pippaanitaraniMs.S.K.

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sorry for typo errors my mobile damnit it composes on its own...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaexoLarmy

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat6k

Cant speak for everyone, but my negativity is due to the ott behavior of pam as a negative character. The story is nice with lots of possibilities, but once pam starts on a rant which nobody can stop, the whole episode goes downhill for me.  I find everything about pam offensive, from her coiffed hair, to her nose ring all the way to her haranguing of neil

You have echoed my thoughts. 

The forum isn't negativity its just that most of us are tired of Pam & Nivedita.  I forward all their scenes as they are very predictable.  I don't have Sony so watch it on YT.  One doesn't need vamps to create problems...they have children LOL who can do the needful. If it turns out to be a regualar soap. I will continue to forward and watch only NeRa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraphotofreakexoLarmy

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

Originally posted by kat6k

Cant speak for everyone, but my negativity is due to the ott behavior of pam as a negative character. The story is nice with lots of possibilities, but once pam starts on a rant which nobody can stop, the whole episode goes downhill for me.  I find everything about pam offensive, from her coiffed hair, to her nose ring all the way to her haranguing of neil

You have echoed my thoughts. 

The forum isn't negativity its just that most of us are tired of Pam & Nivedita.  I forward all their scenes as they are very predictable.  I don't have Sony so watch it on YT.  One doesn't need vamps to create problems...they have children LOL who can do the needful. If it turns out to be a regualar soap. I will continue to forward and watch only NeRa

so true, they have kids. It could be such a pleasant serial with naugtiness ofkids. Why they have to go the usual way. Anyways lets hope some good happens from Nivedita plot. LOL

3serialfan40photofreak

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I think, of late, Ekta and her team have lost their way. Their new serials are going all over the place losing focus.
Time was when characterization, situation and story raised curiosity levels that sucked the audience in in no time.

However, the three shows I watch from the Kapoor camp now has little or no impact. I don't think it's the actors. All are doing a fine job. The fault lies with the scriptwriters and the behind-the-crew.
I won't be surprised if the writers change all the time considering the fact that the right hand doesn;t seem to know what the left hand is doing.

I won't call what most of us here are feeling negative. More like disappointment, and an acute on at that

3serialfan40Dimdim.

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I think because most of the posts are made on Pam, we should open a thread especially for the villains of the show...that we won't have millions of post on the irritating characters and everyone can talk about their frustration in a more organized and collective way 
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Agree...just want to see more of Neil/Ragini scenes...not these loud
unnecessary characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40

Go to top