Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kat6k

Cant speak for everyone, but my negativity is due to the ott behavior of pam as a negative character. The story is nice with lots of possibilities, but once pam starts on a rant which nobody can stop, the whole episode goes downhill for me.  I find everything about pam offensive, from her coiffed hair, to her nose ring all the way to her haranguing of neil

You have echoed my thoughts. 

The forum isn't negativity its just that most of us are tired of Pam & Nivedita.  I forward all their scenes as they are very predictable.  I don't have Sony so watch it on YT.  One doesn't need vamps to create problems...they have children ðŸ˜† who can do the needful. If it turns out to be a regualar soap. I will continue to forward and watch only NeRa
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim.

You have echoed my thoughts. 

The forum isn't negativity its just that most of us are tired of Pam & Nivedita.  I forward all their scenes as they are very predictable.  I don't have Sony so watch it on YT.  One doesn't need vamps to create problems...they have children ðŸ˜† who can do the needful. If it turns out to be a regualar soap. I will continue to forward and watch only NeRa

so true, they have kids. It could be such a pleasant serial with naugtiness ofkids. Why they have to go the usual way. Anyways lets hope some good happens from Nivedita plot. ðŸ˜†
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think, of late, Ekta and her team have lost their way. Their new serials are going all over the place losing focus.
Time was when characterization, situation and story raised curiosity levels that sucked the audience in in no time.

However, the three shows I watch from the Kapoor camp now has little or no impact. I don't think it's the actors. All are doing a fine job. The fault lies with the scriptwriters and the behind-the-crew.
I won't be surprised if the writers change all the time considering the fact that the right hand doesn;t seem to know what the left hand is doing.

I won't call what most of us here are feeling negative. More like disappointment, and an acute on at that
ChrisinS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think because most of the posts are made on Pam, we should open a thread especially for the villains of the show...that we won't have millions of post on the irritating characters and everyone can talk about their frustration in a more organized and collective way 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree...just want to see more of Neil/Ragini scenes...not these loud
unnecessary characters.