India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

forum negativity

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
am i the only one who feels the posts here are more focused on the negativity of the show and there hardly any positive posts. i guess its because of how the show is going but yesterday the show was more focused on neil-ragini. didnt anyone else like it?
I loved yesterday's episode. pam and nivideta were not seeing too much

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10madhurjyameera19amazingneiraSiddhi_PRAGDMs.S.K.

kat6k Senior Member
kat6k
kat6k

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Cant speak for everyone, but my negativity is due to the ott behavior of pam as a negative character. The story is nice with lots of possibilities, but once pam starts on a rant which nobody can stop, the whole episode goes downhill for me.  I find everything about pam offensive, from her coiffed hair, to her nose ring all the way to her haranguing of neil

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10roshan110MyLoveSuVa3serialfan4048561mangaloreamazingneiracolumbiagoldstar678Dimdim.anitaraniSiddhi_poeticiMiniJaymaa

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kat6k

Cant speak for everyone, but my negativity is due to the ott behavior of pam as a negative character. The story is nice with lots of possibilities, but once pam starts on a rant which nobody can stop, the whole episode goes downhill for me.  I find everything about pam offensive, from her coiffed hair, to her nose ring all the way to her haranguing of neil

I could not have put it better if I tried! ClapClapClap

yes perhaps if they made Pam simply loyal to Neil, it would not be such an issue - minus the nose ring of course Wink
But she is just so bent on getting Neil married which seems like such a ridiculous obsession! I wished they had showed her with her own family and helping her brother out as required. Under those circumstances it would make sense that she wants her brother married, so she can lead her own life and her brother can have his own complete family!
But her rants in this story are beyond annoying! Especially in Ragini's house. Ragini was too docile for no reason. Ok initial shock but beyond that and then some idiot from the past walks in as if it is Grand Central and Ragini just stands there and watches it all happen. Silly!
There is so much potential to this story and it is getting down to the saas-bahu or rather Naadan-Bhabhi politics again. Someone must tell Kekta, We have all been there done that. Make your heroes, heroines, vamps and villains all grey - after all we are all human and we all make mistakes. These non- redeemable humans she calls vamps and villains are getting so boring.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10shenhnulla1mangaloreamazingneira4856angelpurenesscolumbiaSiddhi_poetic

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Other than Pam as a viewer when you divert from the main concept within 25 Epis,i think we have every right to complain.These was no need to introduce Nivedita so early in the show,they could have waited till Nishis marriage n shown more of the kids bonding with parents and Neira scenes

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin101mangaloreamazingneiracolumbiapippaanitaraniSiddhi_poetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

am i the only one who feels the posts here are more focused on the negativity of the show and there hardly any positive posts. i guess its because of how the show is going but yesterday the show was more focused on neil-ragini. didnt anyone else like it?
I loved yesterday's episode. pam and nivideta were not seeing too much

Well I dnt think so. They are mere opinions and frustrations of viewers who give there time to serial. They expect something that they want to see and when you get noise pollution, anyone will complain.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan401mangalorecolumbiapippapoetic

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
The show is very good and hope it continues that way without leaps etc but character Pam is OTT. what dampens the show atm is CV's have thrown in Nivedita too early in the show in my opinion.   
they expect us to get used to two vamps at this early stage when we r just getting used to one!!  Wacko
it would have been better to bring Nivedita later on when neil and ragini just about to rekindle their relation

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin103serialfan401mangaloreamazingneirapippaawida

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I have never quite understood this use of the word for members positivity negativity it's quite funny
Members react to what is show on TV and believe there is hell lot of negativity shown beginning with Pam and Nivedita 
Cvs chose to show negativity all the time to keep on saying look for positivity is quite unrealistic!!! 

All of the comments chiding the cvs has been a reaction to what or how cvs have shown jab negativity dikha rahe ho tho hum uss mei positivity kyun dekhe??? 

And idk if you have seen ekta shows but positive feelings Jyaada din nahi rehte

I am actually very very glad to see that members are pointing and pulling socks of cvs of this show right away instead of all us flying high and then the cvs butchering characters and forum walle taking  sides which is going to happen 

Bring it on whatever it maybe - telling the cvs to buck up or gushing over the leads 

I am actually loving the forum!!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan401mangaloreamazingneiraangelpurenessloveanimepippaSiddhi_poetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I don't think that there is negativity or anything... A better piece of work always get laurel while unnecessary work is always felt unnecessary... Unbearable interventions are always voice out as bwcoz of new intrusions screen and mind got disturbed... I wonder dear that you are feeling it the other way...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40amazingneira1mangalorecolumbialoveanimeSiddhi_poetic

Go to top