Anu Made Rajat Angry?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Shastrians.😊
I know you may hate me after reading this post ..but it is just that I want to understand what made Rajat super angry in today's episode ..so that we all started hating him.

First of all Dev's plan failed. πŸ˜• Kari pretended that she was innocent. She even tried to kill her self.🀒

The whole circumstances were against Anu.😭 Rajat felt guilt coz he made Kari trying to  kill her self. He did the first thing which anyone would do it. Blaming the cause of the problem ..Anu.😭

Anu tried to show everybody that she wanted just to clear Rajat's name. No one was ready to listen.
So why asking Rajat to complete the rituals and give him the sindoor?😲 First of all this is a fake marriage . Na?😲It was just to make Kari tell the truth.🀒 So why did Anu want Rajat to get married to her. It shows that she was just wanting to get married to him. And she was guilty as Kari said..that she was jealous of RajKari's marriage so she stole the cd and did those horrible things.

Anu just added foil to the fire in Rajat's mind. She added more doubts in his stubborn head. So he wasn't at fault when he threw that sindoor in fire. πŸ˜²

Yes.Rajat didn't trust Anu. And this is the biggest problem . But Anu gave him many reasons to continue in this way by her hurrying to make him marry her even after Kari's drama.

Well friends..now attack me!πŸ˜•
Awida, #KuchBhi! Who will attack you?πŸ˜†  You looked at the episode from a different angle and that is very much appreciated. Let me put my two cents into it too.

This beautiful quote is ever so apt for the situation we found ourselves in yesterday's episode.

"It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you." 

I do not believe destroying the symbol of a marriage can ever be justified.  Rajat did not have to marry Anu if he felt she was indeed the perpetrator. He knew Karishma was at fault because if he didn't doubt her, he would never have put his hand in Anu's. So what he did was inexcusable.  

But you see, Anu too has hurt him big time when she opted for her sister's happiness over his. So this was payback time for Rajat, but he degraded her in front of society. Something which Anu never did to him. She trusted him enough not to stop taking those rounds around the sacred fire when it became evident Karishma would not open her mouth, and yet this was the repayment of her trusting him.

Rajat knows only one person was aware of the password ie Karishma, then why not clock when the truth was presented in a platter to him? He asked his father, do you know ANU? Because I do not. If that was the case, then why did you proclaim to love her madly not so long ago? Devyani was correct in blasting him today. Anu the sherni went in for a dive in lala-land when Karishma was cutting her wrist. Anu should have played the same game, as we all know Karishma did not cut any real veins.πŸ˜†

#Anu turned away from the marriage when she realised her father's disgust but not once did Rajat turn away. He was in a trance and was very happy fulfilling all the rituals. So I do not understand his anger. I repeat he had enough time to stop this drama, in fact he did not even have to participate if he knew 100 per cent the woman in front of him was a liar and a traitor. He married Anu because of his own selfish reasons. He wanted her, despite being angry with her and when Karishma attempted suicide, he was brought back to earth.

One good thing in that episode was the precap. WHY? WELL, because Anu told her father, her quest is to clear her name and she will not leave until that quest has been satisfied. This tells me that she will not accept Rajat after her name is cleared. And this will not be because of her humiliation, but rather that of her father's, which Rajat ensured transpired with his behavior. 

Btw, no-one will hate you after reading your post. It was a thought indulging post😳
awida, i second you in your thoughts anu's actions infuriated rajat but was it seriously the way to behave its just that rajat is facing emotional breakdowns with every coming episode and that he had become numb and at that point kari was doing haath kaatne ki nautanki
rajat thought that anu was trapping him because he was not trusting her and anu's plan backfired because of kari's plan she played the right game at the right time. and rajat, the way he has literally insulted anu, he is really gonna be guilty for it and jab rajat ko pata chalega k jo saare ilzaam usne mandap par anu pe lagaaye thhe that implies on her only k she got obssessive for rajat that she was jealous seeing anuraj rajat is really not gonna spare her. i just wanna enjoy that scene but i think it will take a week more to come
but awida you dont need to feel that we will bash you up, you are completely right
Awaida your take is different  but possible. ..i fekt ok rajat circumstances  ka mara hain ..but why marry anu and complete  saat pheras..in fact the pandit announced  shadi sampan hui i.e shadi ho gayi and then sindoor and mangalsutra is just rituals  but according to hindu law saat pheras constitute  marriage  so shadi hogayi...but since rajat acted so horrible thereafter. .anu will  not allow him to put mangaksutra and fill sindoor in her maang...because  she was always shown to be self respecting girl.  Cvs will have to show this track after provibg innocent  track is over...and may be this time Rajat will really  have to go the harder way..
yup nice post diii... we think in all directions... agree with u all...
i understand stand all your views but when did anu ask rajat to fill her maang n sindoor? please explain. thank you
Anu didn't give the sindoor to Rajat, it was the pandit...as it's normal thing to do after the 7 pheras were completed...but, that doesn't justify Rajat behaviour towards Anu...humiliating and blaming her, throwing the sindoor in the fire,breaking the mangalsutra are such childish acts  that don't suit Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen...Why blamed Anu when he also was part of the plan...why did he agree to go along with the plan when he has already condemned Anu to be the culprit...?He is believing everything that Kari is saying ...and not Anu the girl he loves and not even his own brother...!Just because the cd was found in Anu room,Anu is the culprit...! If I'm not wrong, all the sisters share that room...it could also had been Devyani or Piya...! Tomorrow someone else will come and say Anu commit a murder...he will also agree...just grow up Rajat Sareen! I think he is not angry with Anu only because of the cd drama but, also taking all his wrath on her for having rejected him and forced him to get engaged with Devyani ...and also in her life Rajat comes second after her family...Rajat mustn't forget that his duty and his uniform also comes first before Anu...After all misunderstanding are cleared...I want Anu to leave Rajat and let him drown in his own guilt for not trusting her...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Waida1234

Anu didn't give the sindoor to Rajat, it was the pandit...as it's normal thing to do after the 7 pheras were completed...but, that doesn't justify Rajat behaviour towards Anu...humiliating and blaming her, throwing the sindoor in the fire,breaking the mangalsutra are such childish acts  that don't suit Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen...Why blamed Anu when he also was part of the plan...why did he agree to go along with the plan when he has already condemned Anu to be the culprit...?He is believing everything that Kari is saying ...and not Anu the girl he loves and not even his own brother...!Just because the cd was found in Anu room,Anu is the culprit...! If I'm not wrong, all the sisters share that room...it could also had been Devyani or Piya...! Tomorrow someone else will come and say Anu commit a murder...he will also agree...just grow up Rajat Sareen! I think he is not angry with Anu only because of the cd drama but, also taking all his wrath on her for having rejected him and forced him to get engaged with Devyani ...and also in her life Rajat comes second after her family...Rajat mustn't forget that his duty and his uniform also comes first before Anu...After all misunderstanding are cleared...I want Anu to leave Rajat and let him drown in his own guilt for not trusting her...πŸ˜ƒ
anu is going to leave rajat and he deserves it waida now he has to go through all the pain that anu has been going through