Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gautam is the one who has the "I don't care" attitude.
He does not care who becomes captain and who is getting what reward.
He has a lot of self confidence.

Others go and butter up the captain.
As soon as Ali became captain, Pritam told him that he supports Ali. Before that he was supporting Sonali.
Even Karishma and Upen were buttering up Captain.

Gautam just believes in hard work and fairness.
Gautam for the win.
bbsai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsugar13

Arshi @Arshiii3

#bb8 gautam is like public 's Cinderella good looking hard working and talented but still end up with punishments. @BiggBoss

GAUTAM'S ILA @MrsGautamGulati

Gautam accepted Sonali's decision very graciously even though he knew that her reason was the most stupid one. #bb8 #BiggBoss8 @BiggBoss

soniya @mesoniya

Gautam was hilarious in last night episode!! #bb8

Cinderella ๐Ÿ˜† Good comparison.
He does all the work and takes all punishments.

1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

Gautam is the one who has the "I don't care" attitude.
He does not care who becomes captain and who is getting what reward.
He has a lot of self confidence.

Others go and butter up the captain.
As soon as Ali became captain, Pritam told him that he supports Ali. Before that he was supporting Sonali.
Even Karishma and Upen were buttering up Captain.

Gautam just believes in hard work and fairness.
Gautam for the win.

Agree!!! Gautam is always working so hard and does more work than others but he always gets the dand!! I really find that annoying!๐Ÿ˜ก
1823 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladyDanger

Yes๐Ÿ˜ญ like a sweetheart! I hate that sonali๐Ÿ˜ก. Gautam supported her for captaincy both times, gave her his leather jacket even when she changed his name for secret santa, he was praised for doing the task well by BB and she still chooses to punish him!!!๐Ÿ˜ก 

Why is he supporting her so much? Even when ali was telling him that upen said sonali comes to him at night and tries to get his hand gautam starts defending sonali. Then she lies about trying to kiss him in the car...calls gauatm a liar and he still didn't say anything. 

Sorry but i feel really bad about this. She is nasty, she doesn't deserve gautam's friendship. I want him to ignore her

He's very forgiving yaar, He likes to forget things and move on but others ain't like that you see and I don't understand Sonali, she's very confusing!!
1823 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

Cinderella ๐Ÿ˜† Good comparison.
He does all the work and takes all punishments.

Haina๐Ÿ˜†
He is the real Cinderella of the BB house!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sweetsugar13 - 9 years ago
1823 thumbnail
  ANZ @Barunsbaby

So grand finale is next week!!! GAUTAM TO WIN!!! Everyone's reactions will be worth seeing... *cough* Upen *cough* #BB8

Gautam Rocks!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
bbsai thumbnail

So true! I love that abt him that he doesn't bow down to people, he sticks by what he believes and has self respect!

Pritam was not supporting sonali. He was pissed off at sonali;s behaviour since the morning argument when she lied abt sleeping and breaking BB rules and then not admitting her mistake. She is always rude and gives attitude to everyone. Like she made everyone wait 45 mins and even made BB wait 45 mins to shut the blinds cos she was doing her make up. So pritam was saying that he wanted sonly to be captain so he cud create problems for her and teach her a lesson.

About Pritam, that is his version of the story about why he wants Sonali as captain. he can trouble her even when she is not a captain if he wants to. Pritam has done so much politics to get captaincy for himself and Karishma, it is a bit hard to believe his story completely.

He knows Sonali has no immunity, so if she is a captain, and if next week happens to be final week, then atleast one finale spot will not be filled.

Where pritam is concerned, credibility is lost. he can back stab his own friends.
So I will hear his story with a pinch of salt.

Edited by bbsai - 9 years ago
1823 thumbnail
@ladydanger I agree with the most of what you said but I think KU were bullying Sonali unnecessarily, I really didn't like that and I also don't like it when Gautam goes back to Sonali after everytime she hurts him.. She knows Gautam will forgive her easily that's why she targets him all the time and personally I really don't like Sonali.. I hope she gets evicted after Upen.
bbsai thumbnail
@Sweetsugar @ladydanger

I agree with the reasons you mentioned about why Gautam supports Sonali.
Also, I think today Sonali was cornered by everyone. (Dimpy, Upen, Karishma, Ali, Pritam.)
Even Puneet mentioned that it is bigg boss fault and has to wait for 40 minutes for make up.

I think Gautam know the feeling of being alone. So maybe he is supporting her for that reason as well.

Sonali does not deserve Gautam's niceness but it just shows Gautam is a good person.
1823 thumbnail

Is the finale next week! WOW! Then why are the Wc's coming? And why there is no excitement in the Hms about being so close to the finale? They all seem so chilled out. Ufff so confusing!

I really don't know when the finale is but I hope this person is telling the truth!