if interested in kpsquare read it!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.television-world.com/2014/12/why-is-kamya-punjabi-still-denying-her.html

It's known that the actress is dating, but why is she still in denial?
Recently, we had shared with you a Box Cricket League 2014 promo which showcases Karan Patel acknowledging that Kamya Punjabi is his girlfriend. The promo put to rest all the rumours about the couple.

At a recent party, we caught up with Kamya Punjabi, the owner of the team Jaipur Joshilays of BCL 2014, to find out her reaction to the promo and the future plans for her new found relationship. However, Kamya's response truly surprised us. She said, "What relationship? They will show anything in the promo. In television, we are given scripts for everything and we just follow that." But isn't this a reality show too? "Yes, but it is a reality show for television. Anyway I think we should let my personal life be my personal life," she added.

Well looks like Kamya is just not ready to acknowledge her relationship. We don't understand why though. They've said it on twitter (subtly) and have gone all out by accepting it on TV, then why still choose to not discuss it. Stay tuned to this space for more news and gossip on telly land.

Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Page nt found

pasted the content...
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

🤣

That is exactly how I felt!!! ðŸ¤£

Humne kissi ka kya bigada ki hamare hero ko aise zero Kaam Karne padtey hai!!! 
so ..far 418 people showed their interest in reading...😉
will update later...
Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
this is not the 1st time, when they gave these types of statements but their activities in several platforms are contradicting. its better to wait n watch and laugh at their activities.😆
Originally posted by columbia

That is exactly how I felt!!!🤣

Humne kissi ka kya bigada ki hamare hero ko aise zero Kaam Karne padtey hai!!!

OMG!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 drama on both onscreen and ofscreen..
Acha!
But this is so ridiculous on her part because she is ceaselessly retweeting siggies and messages from fans that project her and Karan as a couple. She is even following a newly founded page dedicated to them.

Twitter is also a public platform. By making contradictory statements, I don't know what she is trying to prove. Unfortunately for her, people are just not interested.
Edited by sub_rosa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Acha!
But this is so ridiculous on her part because she is ceaselessly retweeting siggies and messages from fans that project her and Karan as a couple. She is even following a newly founded page dedicated to them.

🤣

Maybe what has been posted in false then - ho sakta hai one of our crazy divan fans made up the article dono sides mei utne hi crazyness ðŸ˜†

Chalo abb lots of hungama on this thread and then the DT will come strolling by and shut it, come on sub rosa post something ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Acha!

🤣

Yes well said. Karan does not say or tweet anythings and she is the desperate one.
Originally posted by columbia

Maybe what has been posted in false then - ho sakta hai one of our crazy divan fans made up the article dono sides mei utne hi crazyness ðŸ˜†

Chalo abb lots of hungama on this thread and then the DT will come strolling by and shut it, come on sub rosa post something ðŸ˜‰

I don't think this article is made up. And Twitter is also a public platform. By making contradictory statements, I don't know what she is trying to prove. Unfortunately for her, people are just not interested.