She is naagin not roli......

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends... I have to post this topic.. Because i have seen many posts claiming / callling sara khan " roli" ... I am sorry but sara khan is playing ichha dhari nagin so call her naagin or give her some other name but do not call her Roli... Or fake roli...she is no where close to be roli... Roli can only be portrayed by avika and if its not her then no one...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aemy

Hello friends... I have to post this topic.. Because i have seen many posts claiming / callling sara khan " roli" ... I am sorry but sara khan is playing ichha dhari nagin so call her naagin or give her some other name but do not call her Roli... Or fake roli...she is no where close to be roli... Roli can only be portrayed by avika and if its not her then no one...

We accept none other than avika can even think of being Roli.

It will be good if its realised by Ssk CVS too.
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aemy

our roli is only avika v call her as naagin sara
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree, why simply we can start to use her name Sara. As well I write on he insta, that made angry some her fan lol...
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes only avika gor is our roli we want avika and manish soon onscreen don't dare to bring anyone between rosid stop this stupid things and bring our roli very soon or else no one can save your show
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YES, ROLI IS JUST FOR MY AVIKA & NOT FOR ANY DUMBOS
justloverosid thumbnail
 I totally agree not to call sara as Roli. At moment we are sacred of saying  evn rosid in case cvs and others think we are including Sara and sid. So have to mention Aviman and avika while talking about Roli and Rosid.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my Allah @aemy sis its you really?after long long long big long tym ðŸ˜› where you been? i was missing you here like anything.you know we had a huge rosid fan group  and everyone left except me and here i really dont know anyone but as they all rosid fan i feel ok .but plz come whenever you got time .where is everyone ?riti,misha,maliha,upra,and others i forgot their name sorry but good to see you.
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

oh my Allah @aemy sis its you really?after long long long big long tym😛 where you been? i was missing you here like anything.you know we had a huge rosid fan group and everyone left except me and here i really dont know anyone but as they all rosid fan i feel ok .but plz come whenever you got time .where is everyone ?riti,misha,maliha,upra,and others i forgot their name sorry but good to see you.

awww niicceee to see u dear... i am so glad that you are still here... i thought whole old grp left... every 1 got busy in their own life... alll got hopeless... i got narried in 2013 so got busy with job and married life .. now i got some tym so thought to visit forum again but seeing sara in placecof avika is totally in acceptable so thought to make this topic... that's how i m here... u telll hpw are u?? Hiw is aroshi???