Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Neira,Aman,Pam and Nivedita

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I want to share my views about the above charecters :

1) Let me begin with Aman.He is a very nice guy and a true friend to Ragini,no doubts about that but i feel its high time,they must reveal the fake marriage track of them atleast by next week.Aman proposed to her in the begining epis and by now we all know this very well that Ragini will never marry Aman,so its better to keep the relationship between the two very simple and straight forward that they are good friends and will remain so.Unnecessary there is no need furthur to make the relationship complex atleast infront of other charecters.I think ultimately Aman will get married to Devika.

2) Nivedita is a typical BT vamp,and im sure it will take lot of time to expose her as she entered this week only n they wont be in a hurry also to reveal it.(Aman is a pure charecter,thats why i expect the fake marriage to reveal quickly).Nivedita will continue her trap in the upcoming episodes and she will try her best to be Fevicol to Neil.

3) We all deserve a big break now from the charecter whose name is Pam.The less i talk about her,the better it is for all of us.I dont think even a mother controls her kids like how she is controlling Neil.I know Suhanis mystery is to be revealed but i feel its one of the most important twist of the show.so better to send Pam to take care of Suhani for few days and we can get rid of her,she can return just before marriage.

4) What should i say about Neira,They are awesome and still deeply and madly in love with each other but though when they are not with children,it doesnt appear from any angle that they are here becoz of the wedding of their daughter,but they are here to outdo each other and behaving like teens.

5) I dont think if Pam is here,she will allow Neil to buy any property in India,forget about in Mumbai.Its high time the CVs should stick to the basic concept of the show and for that somehow Neil has to move into that 2BHK apartment along with his kids minus Pam (Nivedita will visit the place daily though,which im aware).Its also high time to show the bonding between kids and the other parents along with the Nivedita krap.Ranveer hatred,Agams love  for Ragini ,Arav and Nishi scenes with Neil under one roof .

I also hope this Body double senario will stop soon,i am assuming that as Pallavi was on a break to Jaipur and Ronit a bit busy with UGLY movie and that special CID Adalat epi shoot,we saw lot of that this week.

Your POVs are welcome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrr3serialfan40meera19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top