Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What's the attack plan, girls? 24.12.2014 (Page 3)

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by micshy

Viraf pheroz patel .Embarrassed
Btw if the jealousy thing is to go in they should show another guy in Sanam's life too. Maybe some distant cousin of Nawab's who will sympathize with the naukrani aka Sanam n let Aahil have the taste of his own medicine Angry but jealousy drama aint going to take place i think . they hv suddenly changed the tracks .

Now that would be very entertaining to watch! !

Another guy so nice, who wants to take all her troubles away and keep her happy always... that would electric shock Aahil into behaving properly...

He thinks he has all the time in the world to pace the garden and think about his wives... 

Yes micshy, that'd be perfect !!Wink
Exactly previously Rehan did this part but i dont want it to repeat again.
As in i hv been sneaking into some posts where ppl wanted Rehan to sympathize with Sanam n Get Aahil jealous . but i dont want Rehan into this mess again n certainly CVs themselves arent in the mood fr this traingle again . n that was pretty obvious during swap track n brothers reunion. I dint want it to get spoiled. 

U know what there would be an added benefit too. Instead of turning Additi negative show both girls as Positive n the new guy should end up geeting paired with Additi. 

Thia track can offer so much scope. If they could get rid of RaHaFa n show some sensible logical stuff with IM ppl 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakAnnzSageflower7

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

You are absolutely right... Lazy writing of dialogues that could've included small notions in place of dedicating a whole scene to it..

Sunehri has given up her whole life to just lie in wait for her sister to get in trouble. .. not only does she not appear to be contrite of her past dalliance as a thief but there is no insight to her as a character and where she fits in this house.

Hugging and pinching cheeks with endearments does not make the sisters appear closer. Heart to heart talks do. So far Sanam is shown as weak and struggling and spunky sister is there to catch her fall. Along the way they want to avenge their family. 

I think a lot can be included in a strong script. That's what in liked about QH, referring to past events, previous dialogues revisited in irony... I suppose everyone has their off days...

Seriously! When Sanam is on her own, she is strong, but with a twin, she is the weaker one?! *smh*

Agreed, they could have done a lot, but they didn't...It's true..,but it's been off for quite some time. It does feel like they have it more together this week what with KV back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
So many questions.. But answers?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

Go to top