India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What's the attack plan, girls? 24.12.2014

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Sanam and Seher play tag to escape Tanveer's plots to besmirch Sanam's regard in Aahil's eyes. Sanam had injured her right hand trying to make apple pie with flour mixed with broken glass. (Oh brother...!)

And Aahil plays along with his Ammis's plan to out Sanam as a gold digger, who came back to claim her half of the property. He is very much glad to be proven right as Sanam happily comes to sign the papers. 

He snatches away the papers just before she signs, tearing it into small bits. He thumbs his nose at Ammi (figuratively, of course, Aahil is much too macho for that..) I told you Sanam isn't like that...

In fact, its Sunehri seated there, come to rescue of an injured Sanam. 

Why don't they see that we HATE this impersonation drama. Even more that Sanam has endorsed it this time !!! 

Ok, if they really had to do it, couldn't they have made Sanam twist Sunehri's ears...

Sanam: "Will you stop staring into Aahil's eyes! If we weren't stuck in this situation, I'd box your ears !!"

Sunehri : "Please Sanam! I'm not interested in Jiju okay! My heart beats for someone else..." and talk about Rehan! It's about time... better than the chin pinching coochie-cooing.

ANd what is their plan?? Just to wait for Tanveer to do something and then respond? I was a little encouraged by the flashback about the news article and Aahil's childhood diary. But they have to move fast. This cat and mouse game is so boring. 

Only thing I found entertaining yesterday was Khala and Khalu... They are quite funny in their lines and body language...

Another thing frustrated me. Aahil is no longer angry at Sanam.. infact he is championing her... What's  the delay? Why isn't he demanding his answers?

Why did you leave Sanam?

Where were you?

Why did you come back? 

Why aren't you wearing my ring? 

"What ring, Aahil...?" 

Happy Christmas to all my friends who are celebrating!! Best wishes always ! 

Edited by sageflower7 - 24 December 2014 at 8:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

heena24IFfreakdarkice7_12fatima30sylvia99tastahninAGirlHasNoNameLizBennetCinderella3Nikita_Smithfarz_parachuteLaura..MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas Sage!!
Honestly I didn't feel irritated/morbid after this episode as I did Monday and Tuesday. I felt better after the precap. Finally irony I can get behind.

It was annoying to have Sunehri cover for Sanam, bc we missed out on a good SaHil moment, unlike the one on Monday.They didn't do a great job with Sunehri's dialogues. Pure laziness when it comes to Seher's character. Or they are just saving her stuff for Rehan as they have been sidelining Rehan when convenient for most of the season. Honestly, even SJ doesn't seem heavily invested in Seher as she is Sanam. Not that she does not portray Seher well, just that SJ is a human being and it's tiring to play two people in an environment where shooting is already taxing without having to add on another role to portray.

I no longer feel connected to SaHil as I did before. CVs keep denying the audience a good SaHil moment/connection and it's starting to seem like on purpose...Feels like the audience is going through more angst than the couple itself in seeing them together. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
My reply is not particularly fr the last night's episode but fr the past week's eposides as a whole. 
I m unable to get one thing, if Aahil had to do what hes been doing since the start of this week then what was the b***** purpose of this whole fiasco, Sanam running away n bringing on Sanam 2. Sanam 2 i.e additi shes like nowhere to be seen around these dayz, im surprised why did she agree on her part , theres nothing substantial fr her in this serial. Infact the ones who r already a part, theres nothing substantial fr them as well .

Sudden change of tracks, discontinuities,  where some ppl might be happy fr the sudden change in Aahil , it is falling flat fr me atleast. 
If they think they can console us by giving  a SaHil scene every now n then when its not even making a sense , then they r so wrong
We connected with SaHil due to the way their story was told, the way their characters evolved, no doubt they share amaxing chemistry, but that chemistry was palpable bcz of their beleivable story. 
If they think they can ignite the same passion without any story they r totally wrong, how can we enjoy their scene when it diesnot make any sense. Without a story a scene is worthless, dont know when will they realize, after its too late maybe

I really think the makers arent even aware whats been happeninh on this show, they r putting all their efforts on their new endeavour to make it a success, not realizing their already successful venture is going down n down. Serves them right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Merry Christmas Sage!!
Honestly I didn't feel irritated/morbid after this episode as I did Monday and Tuesday. I felt better after the precap. Finally irony I can get behind.

It was annoying to have Sunehri cover for Sanam, bc we missed out on a good SaHil moment, unlike the one on Monday.They didn't do a great job with Sunehri's dialogues. Pure laziness when it comes to Seher's character. Or they are just saving her stuff for Rehan as they have been sidelining Rehan when convenient for most of the season. Honestly, even SJ doesn't seem heavily invested in Seher as she is Sanam. Not that she does not portray Seher well, just that SJ is a human being and it's tiring to play two people in an environment where shooting is already taxing without having to add on another role to portray.

I no longer feel connected to SaHil as I did before. CVs keep denying the audience a good SaHil moment/connection and it's starting to seem like on purpose...Feels like the audience is going through more angst than the couple itself in seeing them together. 

You are absolutely right... Lazy writing of dialogues that could've included small notions in place of dedicating a whole scene to it..

Sunehri has given up her whole life to just lie in wait for her sister to get in trouble. .. not only does she not appear to be contrite of her past dalliance as a thief but there is no insight to her as a character and where she fits in this house.

Hugging and pinching cheeks with endearments does not make the sisters appear closer. Heart to heart talks do. So far Sanam is shown as weak and struggling and spunky sister is there to catch her fall. Along the way they want to avenge their family. 

I think a lot can be included in a strong script. That's what in liked about QH, referring to past events, previous dialogues revisited in irony... I suppose everyone has their off days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyLizBennetMrDarcyfan

typhoon IF-Rockerz
typhoon
typhoon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i am not  connected to sahil anymore   they have lost the charm  and cvc  have to be blamed   intact   they can  kill ahil now   and  get a new male lead for sanam  Embarrassed
becoz  qh 2 story  has  stuck   as qh 1  now  if it has to move sothing drastic has to happen   if  not kill ahil atleast show  him dead  for some time  so sanam  story can move along with seherEmbarrassed

and  sanam shown weak is a a bad taste  we feel cheated   seen fiery  sanam  before    just to glorify  seher  not  required  they  can show  both sisters  strongCool    gul has totally lost itConfused

i want both twins  strongClap

Edited by typhoon - 25 December 2014 at 12:33am

IFfreak

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

My reply is not particularly fr the last night's episode but fr the past week's eposides as a whole. 
I m unable to get one thing, if Aahil had to do what hes been doing since the start of this week then what was the b***** purpose of this whole fiasco, Sanam running away n bringing on Sanam 2. Sanam 2 i.e additi shes like nowhere to be seen around these dayz, im surprised why did she agree on her part , theres nothing substantial fr her in this serial. Infact the ones who r already a part, theres nothing substantial fr them as well .

Sudden change of tracks, discontinuities,  where some ppl might be happy fr the sudden change in Aahil , it is falling flat fr me atleast. 
If they think they can console us by giving  a SaHil scene every now n then when its not even making a sense , then they r so wrong
We connected with SaHil due to the way their story was told, the way their characters evolved, no doubt they share amaxing chemistry, but that chemistry was palpable bcz of their beleivable story. 
If they think they can ignite the same passion without any story they r totally wrong, how can we enjoy their scene when it diesnot make any sense. Without a story a scene is worthless, dont know when will they realize, after its too late maybe

I really think the makers arent even aware whats been happeninh on this show, they r putting all their efforts on their new endeavour to make it a success, not realizing their already successful venture is going down n down. Serves them right.

Agreed.. 
SaHil are looking very distant, although in the same house.

Anyway, the nett effect was Aahil now proved his mother wrong. So next, his mother turns on the drama and accuses Sanam of poisoning her. Oh man... This is getting really bothersome.

Now the test is for Aahil. All this is to test Aahil's loyalty to them. 

Sanam and Sunehri should just carry out revenge and forget about turning Aahil against Tanveer. 

I dunno. This track doesn't inspire much..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfan

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by typhoon

i am not  connected to sahil anymore   they have lost the charm  and cvc  have to be blamed   intact   they can  kill ahil now   and  get a new male lead for sanam  Embarrassed
becoz  qh 2 story  has  stuck   as qh 1  now  if it has to move sothing drastic has to happen   if  not kill ahil atleast show  him dead  for some time  so sanam  story can move along with seherEmbarrassed

Oh no... no one dying yet pls !!! 

Everyone is knee deep in mud... they have to reveal something.  After all this over ripe drama,  if Tanveer goes on to be allowed to scheme and plot in her bedroom, really... QH is a dying story...

OmG yes !!

Both twins should be strong !! Exactly !!

Edited by sageflower7 - 25 December 2014 at 12:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakmicshyMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
lovely post sageEmbarrassed

AnnzSageflower7

Go to top