Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Khan Singh tomar

I was not biased that's why I included the names purely on the bases of performances , hence you can see monali who gave a stealer performance, as this poll is about best actress "performances" and not just the mere fillers to include all popular names, even if they are strictly average.
I am a sonam fan, but I didn't included her name for Khoobsurat as I honestly think she was as good & as bad as Dp was in hny or ff.

And as I already stated, I have nothing against Dp. Just wanted to include most deserving names strictly based on their respective performances.

------------------------------Edited by tanya.91 - 9 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TABU --- All the way 
Kangana Or Rani are equally in race 

Piggy no MaryKom is a good movie but well not award winning performance 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
PC for Mary Kom! Hands down! Followed by Alia Bhatt!Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For me it's Rani in Maardani and followed by Alia Bhatt in highway
Kangana in Queen and Anuska in Pk were likeable as well.
I haven't seen haider yet but going by the praises she has got it must be phenomenal.

Also, to TM,  poll choices are bit controversial. Tabu should have been included if you have included Juhi and Dimple because for many Tabu's is the best performance in 2014. Also Dippy should be included for FF as she was the heroine of the film and acted well as well.

QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw bits of Mardaani, and from what I saw Rani was much more natural and convincing than PC in Mary Kom. Not saying PC wasn't good..but she was OTT and medicore in some scenes. 

Best actress this year has to go to Kangana for Queen. She was the one who the audience liked the most. Her performance was consistent and she was completely the character. Film was good too. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago