Best performance of 2014, by a leading actress ?

Poll

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Vote and decide which actress gave the best performance of year 2014,in your opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rani Mukerjee ( Mardaani )
NO DP. she was decent in FFF and HNY
Parineeti Chopra for HSP
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Rani Mukerjee ( Mardaani )

NO DP. she was decent in FFF and HNY

Nothing against Dp, but I found dimple Ji's performance alot more praiseworthy in finding fanny, very profound with multi shades.
Dp was alright in HNY, but nothing credible to include her in top 10 list for her performance in this movie.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Nothing against Dp, but I found dimple Ji's performance alot more praiseworthy in finding fanny, very profound with multi shades.
Dp was alright in HNY, but nothing credible to include her in top 10 list for her performance in this movie.

Just my opinion but Deepika performance in FFF and HNY was better than Parineeti in HTP, Madz in GG. Anyways

The best performance by far for me was Rani M in Mardaani followed by Pcee in MK 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dimple was miles better than DP. The later looked like a beginner in some language class. Dreadfull.

Where is Tabu?? She was hands down the best this year. Cant believe you put the likes of Mahduri,Juhi, DP ahead of her.

Her Gazala is only second to Aamir's PK. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
I found DP to be best in Karthik calling Karthik followed by YJHD. The rest of her career has been meh. 
Rani M for Mardaani and Tabu for Haider.
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

Dimple was miles better than DP. The later looked like a beginner in some language class. Dreadfull.

Where is Tabu?? She was hands down the best this year. Cant believe you put the likes of Mahduri,Juhi, DP ahead of her.

Her Gazala is only second to Aamir's PK.

I know, I wanted to include tabu one of my favorite, but she was in a supporting role eventhough it was fabolous... I added dimple for FF as both she and dp were the equal leads in the movie.

No I didn't included DP.
Parineeti was very good in her performance in htp, even though the movie was not that impressive.
Madz is here for both GG and dedh ishqya, just like Aalia for her 3 performances.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I know, I wanted to include tabu one of my favorite, but she was in a supporting role eventhough it was fabolous... I added dimple for FF as both she and dp were the equal leads in the movie.

No I didn't included DP.
Parineeti was very good in her performance in htp, even though the movie was not that impressive.
Madz is here for both GG and dedh ishqya, just like Aalia for her 3 performances.

Tabu was the lead in Haider. She had just a little less screen time than Shahid. 

Yeah, you are right about DP. I read hrr name in the coments and put her in. My mistake.

Anyway the top five for me are:
Tabu.
Kangana.
Rani.
Anushka.
PC.