Best performance of 2014, by a leading actress ?

Poll Question :

Poll Choice
Priyanka Chopra - (MaryKom)
Kangna Ranaut - (Queen)
Anushka Sharma - (PK)
Madhuri Dixit - (Dedh Ishqya/ Gulab Gang)
Alia Bhatt - (Highway/Hskd/2States)
Dimple Kapadia - (Finding Fanny)
Parineeti Chopra - (Hasi toh phasi)
Rani Mukherji - (Mardani)
Monali Thakur - (Laxmi-are we being human)
Juhi chawla - (Gulab Gang)
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Vote and decide which actress gave the best performance of year 2014,in your opinion.
Rani Mukerjee ( Mardaani )
NO DP. she was decent in FFF and HNY
Parineeti Chopra for HSP
Originally posted by Saraa.

Rani Mukerjee ( Mardaani )
NO DP. she was decent in FFF and HNY

Nothing against Dp, but I found dimple Ji's performance alot more praiseworthy in finding fanny, very profound with multi shades.
Dp was alright in HNY, but nothing credible to include her in top 10 list for her performance in this movie.
Originally posted by tanya.91

Nothing against Dp, but I found dimple Ji's performance alot more praiseworthy in finding fanny, very profound with multi shades.
Dp was alright in HNY, but nothing credible to include her in top 10 list for her performance in this movie.
Just my opinion but Deepika performance in FFF and HNY was better than Parineeti in HTP, Madz in GG. Anyways

The best performance by far for me was Rani M in Mardaani followed by Pcee in MK 
Dimple was miles better than DP. The later looked like a beginner in some language class. Dreadfull.

Where is Tabu?? She was hands down the best this year. Cant believe you put the likes of Mahduri,Juhi, DP ahead of her.

Her Gazala is only second to Aamir's PK. 
I found DP to be best in Karthik calling Karthik followed by YJHD. The rest of her career has been meh. 
Rani M for Mardaani and Tabu for Haider.
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Dimple was miles better than DP. The later looked like a beginner in some language class. Dreadfull.

Where is Tabu?? She was hands down the best this year. Cant believe you put the likes of Mahduri,Juhi, DP ahead of her.

Her Gazala is only second to Aamir's PK.

I know, I wanted to include tabu one of my favorite, but she was in a supporting role eventhough it was fabolous... I added dimple for FF as both she and dp were the equal leads in the movie.

No I didn't included DP.
Parineeti was very good in her performance in htp, even though the movie was not that impressive.
Madz is here for both GG and dedh ishqya, just like Aalia for her 3 performances.
Originally posted by tanya.91

I know, I wanted to include tabu one of my favorite, but she was in a supporting role eventhough it was fabolous... I added dimple for FF as both she and dp were the equal leads in the movie.

No I didn't included DP.
Parineeti was very good in her performance in htp, even though the movie was not that impressive.
Madz is here for both GG and dedh ishqya, just like Aalia for her 3 performances.

Tabu was the lead in Haider. She had just a little less screen time than Shahid. 

Yeah, you are right about DP. I read hrr name in the coments and put her in. My mistake.

Anyway the top five for me are:
Tabu.
Kangana.
Rani.
Anushka.
PC.