India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se His Current Track Reminds Of Madhubala? :ARTIC

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi's current track might remind you of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Currently, the show is going through the track where Ranveer gets shot during the Karwachauth...
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meri-aashiqui-tum-se-current-track-reminds-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon/

- MATSH

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
So what !...with so many shows out there, there is always a possibility that some ideas and tracks will be copied and will be similar to each other in different serials...and even though i didn't see that serial as such but i think Rangrasya (recently closed show on Colors) also had something similar...and before Madhubala too we had similar scene/track in other shows...the scene does look like a filmy adaptation and i feel that i may have surely seen it in some indian movie as well...

However having said that i do hope that they don't go as far as literally showing RV pronounced dead and then coming to life minutes later with Ishaani's touch..Silly...that will be too corny and unnecessary...just use this track to deliver the idea that Ishaani is regretting and willing to go to any extent for her love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_LoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

So what !...with so many shows out there, there is always a possibility that some ideas and tracks will be copied and will be similar to each other in different serials...and even though i didn't see that serial as such but i think Rangrasya (recently closed show on Colors) also had something similar...and before Madhubala too we had similar scene/track in other shows...the scene does look like a filmy adaptation and i feel that i may have surely seen it in some indian movie as well...

However having said that i do hope that they don't go as far as literally showing RV pronounced dead and then coming to life minutes later with Ishaani's touch..Silly...that will be too corny and unnecessary...just use this track to deliver the idea that Ishaani is regretting and willing to go to any extent for her love...
Copy paste on this.. The hubby getting shot on KC could very well be taken from MB, but the whole walking to the temple barefoot for hubby's life is something that every other Ekta soap lead has done and has been doing since like Kyunki days..
@bold agree!!!!! Can they please notStern SmileLOL showing her prayers working is much more then enough, theres no need to pronounce him dead then bring him back to life with Ishaani's touch... dont please just dontOuchLOLLOL the corniness will kill meOuchLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Anisha_anitan

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Yeah mari...i also don't hope that they  literally showing RV pronounced dead and then coming to life minutes later with Ishaani's touch...It'll be so unrealistic ..

that will be too corny and unnecessary...just use this track to deliver the idea that Ishaani is regretting and willing to go to any extent for her love...

Yeah..absolutely agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_anitan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top