Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

A momorable RL-Nishu-Dadi scene in NAUC...!!

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Highlight of 24th december episode is the convo between RL-Nishu and Dadi which is a perfect family scene... which should actually be applaused by every one.. hats off to the writers of NAUCClapClap for scripting such dialogues and here i write them for the people who wished to see them

Ramesh: toh tu is liye naaraz hein kyun ki viraaj sir party mein nahi aa rahe
Nishu: Nahi tho.. mujhe kyun pharak padega..

Ramesh: kyun ki tu viraj sir ko pasand karthi hein..

Lakshmi recollecting dolly's words that the person whom nisha likes need not like her..

Nishu: nahi papa aisi koi baath nahi hein aur mein tho unko invite karne bhi nahi wali thi..

Ramesh: toh problem kya hein beta.. koi kuch bhi bole tujhe toh pharak nahi padna chahiye naa..

dekh nishu viraj sir ki duniya teri duniya se alag hein...

Nishu: mein jaanthi hoon papa.. unme aur mujh mein 10 saal ka pharak hein..
woh ek bahuth bade sports icon hein aur mein...
un mein aur mujh me tho zameen asman ka pharak hein

Lakshmi: beta papa ki kehna ka yeh mathlab nahi tha.. hamari khushi tujh se hain beta..
dekh nishu.. hum ek baar tujhe apne se door hothe huye dekh chuhe hein.. agar tu kisi ko pasand
karegi na toh hume khushi hogi.. kyunki...

Dadi interrupts..
Kyunki taare liye hum ladka dekna shuru kar sakthe hein,,,

Nishu: Daadi please...

Daadi: dekh nishu.. 100 bathoo ki ek baath... har maa baap ka ek sapna hotha hein aur yaha tere maa baap ke saath saath tere daadi ne bhi yeh sapna dekha hein.. par ek baath yaad rakhna.. mein teri shaadi ke baare mein baath kar rahi hoon... is ka mathlab ye nahi hain.. ki mein viraj sir ki baath kar rahi hoon..

Nishu: aap log baath ko kaha se kaha tak le jaa rahe ho

Daadi: beta ji... leke nahi jaa rahe hein... lekin haa... itna zaroor chahthe hein.. ki baath waha tak pahuch jaye..

Nishu: Daadi...

Ramesh: Lekin yeh nahi chahthe ki yeh sab ki vajah se teri dil naa toot jaye... aur teri pyaari si hasi humari zindagi mein itni mushkil se wapas aayi wapas kahi kho jaye...

Daadi: dekh nishu kisi ko pasand karna buri baath nahi hein... par yeh aas lagaana ki woh bhi hume pasand kare.. gadbad wahi se shuru hothi hein.. kisi ne pasand karna aur shaadi karna bilkul alag cheez hein... aur beta ye tu kabhi nahi bhoolna..

Nishu smiles amidst tears...!!

Ramesh: humari nishu hein naa... yeh humari happy wala gun hein... ha aur ladkiyon se alag zaroor hein.. jo aisaas un ladkiyon ko 15-16 saal mein hotha hein.. is se ab ho raha hein... lekin mujhe pura vishwaas hein maa.. ki agar is aisaasoon ke khel me agar is kaa dil toot jayye toh ye bahadur ladki apne aap ko sambhal legi...
sambhal legi naa...

Nishu nods confidently to ramesh indicating that she can handle herself...

Nishu wipes her tears and...

Nishu: Teak hein phir.. aaj mein apne birthday ke din.. mere jo teen important log hein life mein jinhe mein bahuth pyaar karthi hoon... un se kuch kehna chahthi hoon..

Mein nisha gangwal viraj sir ko pasand...

Mein nisha gangwal viraj sir ko pasand nahi karthi hoon...

Nisha leaves with painful smile from there...

Everybody look on...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804pallavisarkarsonakshi.sharma_Raeesa_fym23eshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this Manasa (Hope I got your name right..LOL). 
This scene was one of the best written scenes of this show. Simple lines, but very powerful. Parents expressing their feelings openly with their daughter, Dadi's intuitive thoughts, and everyone giving the motivation for the girl to move forward. 

I have always loved RL and their way of handling things, the reason why I started the AT also. The mother-daughter relation is so endearing and always brings a smile. The father-daughter relation is never seen before, for me. The comfort level Ramesh and Nisha shares, Ramesh can talk to Nisha about her problems openly, just like her mother. 

Dadi's ideologies matches perfectly with the kids and RL and that's the reason all the three are able to solve all the problems and there is peace in the house. 

RL is one of the reasons why the family is together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_Dazzlerruhieshasrk

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thanks a lot for this Manasa (Hope I got your name right..LOL). 
This scene was one of the best written scenes of this show. Simple lines, but very powerful. Parents expressing their feelings openly with their daughter, Dadi's intuitive thoughts, and everyone giving the motivation for the girl to move forward. 

I have always loved RL and their way of handling things, the reason why I started the AT also. The mother-daughter relation is so endearing and always brings a smile. The father-daughter relation is never seen before, for me. The comfort level Ramesh and Nisha shares, Ramesh can talk to Nisha about her problems openly, just like her mother. 

Dadi's ideologies matches perfectly with the kids and RL and that's the reason all the three are able to solve all the problems and there is peace in the house. 

RL is one of the reasons why the family is together.

(Thanks for remembering my nameSmile).
well expressed shwethsClap. Ramesh-Lakshmi's style impresses everybody and dadi's sweetness is worth watchingSmileSmile... i love all the three characters which nisha loves her most in her lifeWinkWink..( it doesn't mean i like virajLOL.. ) but these characters show how ideally a family should support their children when they face difficult situations in their life like dealing with opposite gender, whether it is infatuation or love...!! simply superb portrayal of the characters love them to the core.. even the emotions portrayed by Ramesh(Vivek) and Lakshmi(Pubali) on the context of their daughter's dilemma and refusal to accept things openly in front of them is truly appreciated, which is a rear sight in a typical indian soap.. and hats off to the writers as well actors for thatClapClap.. the confidence Ramesh has on his daughter that she bravely faces her feelings undergoing in her heart  is really awesomeSmile..

Edited by darlingruhi - 24 December 2014 at 8:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarShwets1502

_Raeesa_ Senior Member
_Raeesa_
_Raeesa_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
PerFect scene..Dadi's Dialogue takes away the trophee, mein teri shaadi ke baare mein baath kar rahi hoon... is ka mathlab ye nahi hain.. ki mein viraj sir ki baath kar rahi hoon..ClapClap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fym23_UptoNoGood_DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Raeesa_

PerFect scene..Dadi's Dialogue takes away the trophee, mein teri shaadi ke baare mein baath kar rahi hoon... is ka mathlab ye nahi hain.. ki mein viraj sir ki baath kar rahi hoon..ClapClap.

Dadi's timing is perfect...!! she always cares and understands nihuSmileWink... but i'm eagerly waiting her to see viraj in practical and tell everyone that she saw him in her dream along with nishuLOLWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Daadi saw viraj but didn't identifyLOLLOL...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top