BB8 Live feed 63-next link on post2 - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Ali cleaning the kitchen counter

Punz asking chai
Aaj subah se there have only been two topics in the house. Gautam and Sonali. I am not kidding. Every KADU conversation has involved either one of the two. Every conversation. Pritam also bitched about Gautam with KADU a little in the morning. Puneet a little about Sonali. But that's it. Otherwise KADU have been discussing the two non-stop.Edited by -Dove- - 9 years ago
Ali is again complaining abt Sonali to punz but punz is talking abt something different
Originally posted by -Dove-

Aaj subah se there have been only two topics in the house. Gautam and Sonali. I am not kidding. Every KUDA conversation has involved either one of the two. Every conversation. Pritam also bitched about Gautam with KUDA a little in the morning. Puneet a little about Sonali. But that's it. Otherwise KUDA have been discussing the two non-stop.

If sonali survives eviction this week,expect GS vs KUDAP next week
We saw a bit in yesterday's episode but it can get bigger by next week
Originally posted by -Dove-

Aaj subah se there have been only two topics in the house. Gautam and Sonali. I am not kidding. Every KADU conversation has involved either one of the two. Every conversation. Pritam also bitched about Gautam with KADU a little in the morning. Puneet a little about Sonali. But that's it. Otherwise KADU have been discussing the two non-stop.

Pritam actually defended him saying he agree the comment was unnecessary but it is just his sense of humour and way of joking. Idt that is bitching lol.But yeah KUD has been going non-stop abt G and S. Also Ali was seen talking a lot against Sonali. Seems like Ali and Gautam had a fight,Gautam bitched about Ali to Pritam.
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

Pritam actually defended him saying he agree the comment was unnecessary but it is just his sense of humour and way of joking. Idt that is bitching lol.But yeah KUD has been going non-stop abt G and S. Also Ali was seen talking a lot against Sonali. Seems like Ali and Gautam had a fight,Gautam bitched about Ali to Pritam.

Gautam wasnt bitching about Ali
He was only telling Pritam how Ali is trying to portray gautam in bad light 

Wow jealousy and insecurity at it's height or what!
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Gautam wasnt bitching about Ali
He was only telling Pritam how Ali is trying to portray gautam in bad light 

Naah he complained a lot abt Ali's ways and asked to keep him away too. Anyway if that is not termed bitching idk why Pritam just saying a comment was unnecessary isπŸ˜› I don't have a problem with both of the scenarios lol. People will talk as they are all reaching their saturation points,that doesn't make them DDs or anything. DDs are people who go to both sides and give different views on the same thing at same time and tries to create fights too doing idhar ki udhar. Dimpy and Ali are the only people who does that.
Edited by tranquilsoul.. - 9 years ago
I didnt say Pritam was bitching about gautam lol
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

Pritam just said once ke yeh uski comedy hai but then went on to say that bhai uski comdey sabko achi nahi lagti and he was pretty much haan mein haam milaowing with everything KU said. My issue is not that he was agreeing with them. But that why didn't he call Upen out for insulting Sonali the previous day. Upen called her fat and ugly and content/angle dhoondne wali fake larki and P2A just sat there quietly.

P2 need to tell Upen to STFU like they do so easily with Gautam πŸ˜† If Gautam had said the same things to Sonali tu sab issue bana dete. Upen ke aansu saaf karne sab pohnch jaate hein πŸ˜†Edited by -Dove- - 9 years ago