Divyanka's make up (Page 2)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ashu9

I don't understand India's obsession with lighter skin in general... DT is exceptionally beautiful, the most beautiful face in Indian entertainment... why cant she appear HOWEVER SHE IS?
</div>
NOBODY has that FACE
<div>

I disagree!!! She is a normal looking woman.. I have seen better looking women than her in real life who arent fair skinned too!!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I was COMPLIMENTING HER FOR BEING THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON TV</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If you care to read it againBig smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IF she decided to appear with NO MAKE UP ON she would still look JUST AS STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL AS EVER</font>Big smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">YOU might have seen "many like her" I HAVENTBig smileShe is EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I like VERY LITTLE about the character she plays, but I can say with conviction that there is no one quite as beautiful as herBig smileON TV or in Bollywood. Hema and Rekha may be... but NONE todayBig smile</font>

I disagree with u again!!!!! Pls keep ur eyes open to beauty.. She is in no way beautiful to me.. Frankly.. Just my opinion.. With or without makeup.. I dont care. .there are better looking.. Exceptional beauties in real life who look angelic without makeup..

smitaroma Newbie
smitaroma
smitaroma

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Yes Me to also obderved in yesterday episode when raman took the hand of her for chasing... Even I love that scene ClapLOLLOL
Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
it's not just YHM, I have noticed in her previous show banoo mein teri dulhan that her hands are darker than her face. However, she still looks gorgeous just the way she isBig smileDay Dreaming
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Oh you guys mean that her hands are a shade darker than her face oh then there's that!!! 
I just always thought it was bad make up and as Nisha pointed out our obsession with fairnessCry

DT is a beautiful face in fact, I think those 'indian' faces big eyes, distinguished pointed nose are rare these days, after a point all the girls begun to look the same. 
I have seen her without make up this was just after her BMTD days, good lord she is beautiful like really beautiful not pretty not cute not sexy not hot not all that which is more like anyone of us can make that look for ourselves but god all beautiful. She was actually sitting opposite me while waiting for a very late night flight she had dozed off and I was watching her keenly. Beautiful!!! 

And I will go ahead and say it an extra word, now that I observe her more as DT playing Ishita and her costars and interviews etx it seems to me that she is actually a beautiful person, maybe that's what it is making her beautiful even externally. 

Bade buzurg hamesha kehte hai sundarta munn se tan se nahi! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Viji15JyoeNisha0604DivianTanz_Divz

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Oh you guys mean that her hands are a shade darker than her face oh then there's that!!! 
I just always thought it was bad make up and as Nisha pointed out our obsession with fairnessCry

DT is a beautiful face in fact, I think those 'indian' faces big eyes, distinguished pointed nose are rare these days, after a point all the girls begun to look the same. 
I have seen her without make up this was just after her BMTD days, good lord she is beautiful like really beautiful not pretty not cute not sexy not hot not all that which is more like anyone of us can make that look for ourselves but god all beautiful. She was actually sitting opposite me while waiting for a very late night flight she had dozed off and I was watching her keenly. Beautiful!!! 

And I will go ahead and say it an extra word, now that I observe her more as DT playing Ishita and her costars and interviews etx it seems to me that she is actually a beautiful person, maybe that's what it is making her beautiful even externally. 

Niiice C!!
Thanks for that juicy tid bit... any chance u saw KP AND DT at an airport?Day Dreaming
One can only hope!!Cry

Achha ab jao aur ek lambaaa sa OS/SS/FF/whateverelse its call likh daalo please?

P.S. I am told its Christmas tomorrow... write one about mistletoesTongue and everything under itWink

Edited by Nisha0604 - 24 December 2014 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoecolumbia

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Best solution make our puttar's hand wheatish...LOL
put make-down for karanLOL
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Niiice C!!
Thanks for that juicy tid bit... any chance u saw KP AND DT at an airport?Day Dreaming
One can only hope!!Cry

Achha ab jao aur ek lambaaa sa OS/SS/FF/whateverelse its call likh daalo please?

P.S. I am told its Christmas tomorrow... write one about mistletoesTongue and everything under itWink

Aapne Sirf isiliye mere comment pe reply Diya hai - hai na?? Bade chalaak ho aapLOL
Chaliye iss chalakhi ke liye Sirf aap ke liye ek likh hi dungi! Give me fifteen minutes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Niiice C!!
One can only hope!!Cry

Aapne Sirf isiliye mere comment pe reply Diya hai - hai na?? Bade chalaak ho aapLOL
Chaliye iss chalakhi ke liye Sirf aap ke liye ek likh hi dungi! Give me fifteen minutes 
Isme koi shaq?Wink
Warna hamey aapki kya chinta?
Ek dheele bhar ki nahiWink

P.S. On a serious note... I am BUMMED uve given up on YHMCry

Go to top