Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
it's not just YHM, I have noticed in her previous show banoo mein teri dulhan that her hands are darker than her face. However, she still looks gorgeous just the way she is😃
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh you guys mean that her hands are a shade darker than her face oh then there's that!!! 
I just always thought it was bad make up and as Nisha pointed out our obsession with fairness😭

DT is a beautiful face in fact, I think those 'indian' faces big eyes, distinguished pointed nose are rare these days, after a point all the girls begun to look the same. 
I have seen her without make up this was just after her BMTD days, good lord she is beautiful like really beautiful not pretty not cute not sexy not hot not all that which is more like anyone of us can make that look for ourselves but god all beautiful. She was actually sitting opposite me while waiting for a very late night flight she had dozed off and I was watching her keenly. Beautiful!!! 

And I will go ahead and say it an extra word, now that I observe her more as DT playing Ishita and her costars and interviews etx it seems to me that she is actually a beautiful person, maybe that's what it is making her beautiful even externally. 

Bade buzurg hamesha kehte hai sundarta munn se tan se nahi! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Oh you guys mean that her hands are a shade darker than her face oh then there's that!!! 

I just always thought it was bad make up and as Nisha pointed out our obsession with fairness😭

DT is a beautiful face in fact, I think those 'indian' faces big eyes, distinguished pointed nose are rare these days, after a point all the girls begun to look the same. 
I have seen her without make up this was just after her BMTD days, good lord she is beautiful like really beautiful not pretty not cute not sexy not hot not all that which is more like anyone of us can make that look for ourselves but god all beautiful. She was actually sitting opposite me while waiting for a very late night flight she had dozed off and I was watching her keenly. Beautiful!!! 

And I will go ahead and say it an extra word, now that I observe her more as DT playing Ishita and her costars and interviews etx it seems to me that she is actually a beautiful person, maybe that's what it is making her beautiful even externally. 

Bade buzurg hamesha kehte hai sundarta munn se tan se nahi! 

Niiice C!!
Thanks for that juicy tid bit... any chance u saw KP AND DT at an airport?
One can only hope!!😭

Achha ab jao aur ek lambaaa sa OS/SS/FF/whateverelse its call likh daalo please?

P.S. I am told its Christmas tomorrow... write one about mistletoes😛 and everything under it😉
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Best solution make our puttar's hand wheatish...😆
put make-down for karan😆
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Niiice C!!
Thanks for that juicy tid bit... any chance u saw KP AND DT at an airport?
One can only hope!!😭

Achha ab jao aur ek lambaaa sa OS/SS/FF/whateverelse its call likh daalo please?

P.S. I am told its Christmas tomorrow... write one about mistletoes😛 and everything under it😉

Aapne Sirf isiliye mere comment pe reply Diya hai - hai na?? Bade chalaak ho aap😆
Chaliye iss chalakhi ke liye Sirf aap ke liye ek likh hi dungi! Give me fifteen minutes 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Aapne Sirf isiliye mere comment pe reply Diya hai - hai na?? Bade chalaak ho aap😆
Chaliye iss chalakhi ke liye Sirf aap ke liye ek likh hi dungi! Give me fifteen minutes 

Isme koi shaq?😉
Warna hamey aapki kya chinta?
Ek dheele bhar ki nahi😉

P.S. On a serious note... I am BUMMED uve given up on YHM😭
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U know hand skin tans faster..sans make up also.. if I compare my hands are one or two shades darker than my face..so I dont think the issue is with make up...

DT is indeed very beautiful...fair or not.. the main thing is skin texture..which I think is quite good even after so much make up..
columbia thumbnail
@ Nisha - Done! 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4245643&TPN=26

Post maker sorry to spam but 

The post inspired a FUNFICTION new one posted above link if interested 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just a thought-it is probably not Divyanka's hand at all ðŸ˜²
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Some ppl do have this issue where the face and body complexion doesn't match. But I'll have to say she is one of d most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She'll definitely be in the top 3 most beautiful woman in India. She is ethreal and im so jealous. Even Anita is beautiful