India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Divyanka's make up

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I am wondering  why Diyanka's hands and fingers are not as fair as her face. Not that they look good only if they are fair. But while watching it looks odd for me to watch her hands and fingers which are dark. When she uses her hands while acting, they look like she is not taking care of them.
Does anybody watch it?
Wake up Make up department of the show! Do something. Give her nice manicure after giving nice massage with good creams. Her nail polish is also of lighter shade which is not appealing.

Edited by Desdemona - 24 December 2014 at 6:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smitaromasimidhillon89yhmsGutumSumaiya27AmrtinaNeha179kavmuksAshu25janani_divanusaonly

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
She's not the only one on telly with the lighter face and darker hands...it's probably intentional on their part to have her makeup appear like that (unless she manages to tan only her hands in the hot sun??LOL)
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Arrey yaar these guys apply so much foundation on the face to make it look fair under the lights they don't bother with hands etx so unless you are an extremely fair person your hands appear darker in fact I think generally YHM editing and lighting are sub par and not upto the mark you can actually solve this problem by lighting but hello SICK and is spending money in Dubai na
The only actress on TV without this issue is Sanjeeda becos she is extremely fair 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonaomi523-Vishakha-Neha179

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
what to do its bcoz of our puttar's white palm and hand makes us to feel so...LOL
do you all remember we had a topic - like " even heroine don't have such fair palms and hands"Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24alka2001Neha179Ashu25

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I don't understand India's obsession with lighter skin in general... DT is exceptionally beautiful, the most beautiful face in Indian entertainment... why cant she appear HOWEVER SHE IS?

NOBODY has that FACE

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyajshree_ramneet135712divankidivanidrishtimauryaRishuDarlingenigma6MyLoveSuVaKrishma042the_RijDiVAnCRazyFAnArooj.MfelciyaViji15K.S.Rozy77mayu1982vampire12345678i5hyyyyysweety_10-HoneyDukes-Hayaa.mitsme_aishSwerveBaeDivianTanz_Divz

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I don't understand India's obsession with lighter skin in general... DT is exceptionally beautiful, the most beautiful face in Indian entertainment... why cant she appear HOWEVER SHE IS?
NOBODY has that FACE

I disagree!!! She is a normal looking woman.. I have seen better looking women than her in real life who arent fair skinned too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by Nisha0604

NOBODY has that FACE

I disagree!!! She is a normal looking woman.. I have seen better looking women than her in real life who arent fair skinned too!!

I was COMPLIMENTING HER FOR BEING THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON TV

If you care to read it againBig smile

IF she decided to appear with NO MAKE UP ON she would still look JUST AS STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL AS EVERBig smile

YOU might have seen "many like her" I HAVENTBig smile She is EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL

I like VERY LITTLE about the character she plays, but I can say with conviction that there is no one quite as beautiful as herBig smile ON TV or in Bollywood. Hema and Rekha may be... but NONE todayBig smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24neet135712divankidivanijshree_ramthe_Rijdrishtimauryasskaziii5hymayu1982vampire12345678Hayaa.mDivianTanz_Divz

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Its not the make up. I think her fingers are darker than the rest of her body. it cant be about the foundation on her face because rest of her body is also as fair as her face..its just her fingers are darker. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24gnitika27DesdemonaNeha179DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top