Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

PLEASE HELP ME - MARRIAGE PROBLEM update pg.3 (Page 3)

Mr.Sareen Senior Member
Mr.Sareen
Mr.Sareen

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
.. Nothing more to say or suggest further dear as of now .. *facepalm* .. Whatever , I wish happy ending 4 all .. Tk cr ..

-Chicha- IF-Dazzler
-Chicha-
-Chicha-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
UPDATE

As of now my bf is in India for his older brother's marriage. Its been 3 weeks since hes in India.
On his first day, he told his wife straight that he will not have any physical contact with her as he needs time. she said ok. after that she said she wants to check his phone and he let her. in his phone he had my pics and he just saw the pics and said nothing.

After a week, one night my bf was sleeping and she started to touch him on his stomach and slowly going down, my bf spazzed out and pushed her away and told her dont touch me, i have already told u. again she did not stop and went again, after that my bf just pushed her of the bed and he took out the mattress and slept on the floor.

After two days, she asked my bf for his facebook password and he said no to her. she kept on asking and he kept on saying no. after that my bf went to sleep

Next day, she told my bf that she is ready to leave him but she wants him to take her to USA, she told him that he can leave her and go with me but she wants just go to USA. my bf was shocked he didnt believe what he just heard and he told her ok.

when my bf told me about that i was shocked too because we never thought she would say something like that. so i told my bf that its good that she is ready to leave but it will take her almost a year to come to USA and my bf doesnt want to wait that long as he can not stand her. he wants to teach his mom to realize her mistake too and he told me that right after his bro marries, he will leave everything and start his new life (work,earn money for us and buy a house  and talk to my parents). but i am keep telling him to wait

also, since his bro is getting married to his gf who is from rajastan and not Punjabi. all of his cousins and relatives are talking bad about them and he asked his mom about that. and his mom simply replied, "whatever happened happened". she has no regret of what she has done and he wants her to realize that she has ruined three lives. he wans to leave everything just like that, but i told him its not a good idea as he should leave her first.
Mr.Sareen Senior Member
Mr.Sareen
Mr.Sareen

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. ..Well something sounding not well to intuition especially in prospect but well , I hope good for every1 .. 
On a serious note , para 3 is like most men's dream  Day Dreaming Embarrassed .. Tongue
-Chicha- IF-Dazzler
-Chicha-
-Chicha-

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaan85

Hmmm.. ..Well something sounding not well to intuition especially in prospect but well , I hope good for every1 .. 
On a serious note , para 3 is like most men's dream  Day Dreaming Embarrassed .. Tongue

lol, hum whats not sounding rgiht? i really want to know what you think cuz i might be looking at one direction and seeing what you might see
honeybees22 IF-Sizzlerz
honeybees22
honeybees22

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
How do you know she is using her phone more often?! Your not in India are you?
Girl I think its time to let go! He cannot leave his wife and come to you! There are chances his parents well even your might disown you both! I know a girl who went through the same thing and now her parents have disowned her for good! 
He's married!! Move on find someone who can go to any extent to get your LOVE not YOU!
His wife might be playing with him seeing as she has done that already! Don't fall for it!
Forget him and move on! 
He might be using you to get out of the mess!

Go to top