India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Adi is ok with Ashok then why not Ishita

Sandhya83 Senior Member
Sandhya83
Sandhya83

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I don't get it. Adi is ok with shagun marrying and staying with Ashok without marrying and he even calls him papa but not raman. But he has problem with Ishita who is nice. I don't get it. what is it? that is too much. if his mother can love and marry another person then his dad too right. Shagun has put too much garbage in his mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowytullishanry

snowy Groupbie
snowy
snowy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
"he even calls him papa but not raman. But he has problem with Ishita who is nice. I don't get it. what is it?"

@ Sandhya 83
As Shagun always brain wash him against Ishita and Raman and that is the reason he hates them ,after all he is small kid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Because Adi is a selfish self absorbed piece of crap who  his Mom Shagun has only USED for her selfish means and has NOT bothered to impart any values in him.

Just like Shagun he has unrealistic expectations from life and lives ONLY in la-la land, If he was homeless for a month or two on the streets of Delhi with his Mom, saari charbi utar jaayegi apne aap...

Since its a soap, his non existent "troubles" will get magnified and his good fortune of having a Dad, step Mom, sister, Dada Dadi Chachu, Bua, step grand parents, a luxurious life style, lots of money and material happiness will all be underplayed... while they all fall over each other trying to make him feel "normal"

He on the other hand will put his vicious mind to good use and plot to separate his Dad from the woman that is actually responsible for feeding him and putting a roof over his head and the head of the witch that masquerades as his Mom...Angry

His Dad loves him like no Dad has ever loved his son, I can see the pain and angst in Raman's eyes every time this twerp comes on in the same frame... what does Adi do in response? Treat the guy like SHIT...

If he were MINE (THANK GOD MINE are not like this lil jerk) I would use different tactics altogether in "curing" and "healing" him

Edited by Nisha0604 - 24 December 2014 at 5:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtulli

alka2001 Senior Member
alka2001
alka2001

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Shagun loves Ashok and she hates Ishita.  Adi follows his mom.
Sandhya83 Senior Member
Sandhya83
Sandhya83

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the responses. Adi really has to change for good. it is really high time. he has to see the real face of  shagun. he should understand how much the bhalla family and Raman loves him and Ishita loves him too. he should see how Ruhi is benefited from staying with raman and bhalla family. I want him to c how Ishita tell her story to put her to sleep how she helps her to do homework and all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Just like ruhi was not ok with ashok  and shagun  proximity that was prominent in starting episodes when she was living with shagun  for 12 days before custody case started. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-mayu1982

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya83

I don't get it. Adi is ok with shagun marrying and staying with Ashok without marrying and he even calls him papa but not raman. But he has problem with Ishita who is nice. I don't get it. what is it? that is too much. if his mother can love and marry another person then his dad too right. Shagun has put too much garbage in his mind.

shagun khud ek garbage h toh adi k dimaag mein bhi garbage hi toh bharegi
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya83

thanks for the responses. Adi really has to change for good. it is really high time. he has to see the real face of  shagun. he should understand how much the bhalla family and Raman loves him and Ishita loves him too. he should see how Ruhi is benefited from staying with raman and bhalla family. I want him to c how Ishita tell her story to put her to sleep how she helps her to do homework and all.

i think that is precisely where this track is headed. Shagun will think its a Ishita throw out and Bhalla house kabza track. But it will turn into Adi cure track and Adi hating Shagun track.

Go to top